Jack Black Says It Feels Like ‘The End Of The World’ If Voters Don’t Turn Out For Midterms

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
In the end
As you fade into the night
Who will tell the story of your life?
And who will remember your last goodbye

In the end
As my soul's laid to rest
What is left of my body
Or am I just a shell?

And I have fought
And with flesh and blood, I commanded an army
Through it all
I have given my heart for a moment of glory (I gave it all)

Born a saint
But with every sin, I still wanna be holy
I will live again
Who we are
Isn't how we live we are more than our bodies
If I fall I will rise back up and relive my glory

'Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid...to die!

Jack Black Says It Feels Like ‘The End Of The World’​

Wow. Everything is on the ballot this time like climate change, democracy, right to abort children and transgender rights, but nothing about food costs, high inflation, running out of diesel fuel, energy costs, massive invasion, supply problems, crime nor war.

what an idiot. WE ALL NEED to get out to vote. he thinks we shouldn't do it. Well OF COURSE he feels that way because he does NOT want the right to prevail.

HOLD ON...>He said the above and then he wants everyone to get out there to vote so that the 'good' meaning the left LOLOLOL will win.

Suckass liberal a-hole.

In the end

In the end
What is left of my body
Or am I just a shell?

And I have fought
Through it all

Born a saint
I will live again
Who we are

He sounds like he hit all the Dem talking points. Did he miss anything?

Man, the Dems have NOTHING to run on. People are struggling with costs and they are telling us they want to make costs even more overwhelming (climate change legislation).

Talk about tone deaf.

He sounds like he hit all the Dem talking points. Did he miss anything?

Man, the Dems have NOTHING to run on. People are struggling with costs and they are telling us they want to make costs even more overwhelming (climate change legislation).

Talk about tone deaf.
They always double down on stupid.....These vapid celebrities just need to dance like the trained monkeys they are.

A second rate actor predicts the end of the world? Have lefties gone completely insane or is it a temporary derangement caused by anxiety over the election?

Social needs being provided for the country's people has enormous costs.

Withdrawing the social needs of the people can be hugely profitable to the economy but eventually the chickens come home and the 'people' turn to taking action, as was demonstrated on Jan.6th.

And now in the coming election, the people may decide to take much more drastic action of throwing out their democracy in favour of fascism.

History could be repeating the desperation of the German people whose last resort was fascism.

On a positive note, the American people are destined to unite under one political ideology. There soon will be very few voices of dissent.

Social needs being provided for the country's people has enormous costs.

Withdrawing the social needs of the people can be hugely profitable to the economy but eventually the chickens come home and the 'people' turn to taking action, as was demonstrated on Jan.6th.

And now in the coming election, the people may decide to take much more drastic action of throwing out their democracy in favour of fascism.

History could be repeating the desperation of the German people whose last resort was fascism.

On a positive note, the American people are destined to unite under one political ideology. There soon will be very few voices of dissent.
For the love of Thor....
:laughing0301:

In the end

In the end
What is left of my body
Or am I just a shell?

And I have fought
Through it all

Born a saint
I will live again
Who we are

Well, in a way, he's right. We need Republican voter turnout so that he doesn't wind up being right.

Jan 6th had nothing to do with any withdrawing of social needs. It was a Con job by the greatest con man the USA, dare I say the world, yeah Greatest con man in the world, pulled on the once Grand Old Party. We know more that we did 2 years ago so lets get the party started.

We'll know more next week what kind of party it's going to be.

To accept Fascism we would need to throw out the Constitution and I don't see that happening.

Forum List

Back