Jack Posobiec claims Trump will replace Sessions with Lyin Ted, also will fire Mueller

Sessions does need to go, This dumb sob is going after pot like a rabid dog while letting way more important issues slip by. Unless he gets his priorities straight and leave the gawd dam joint smokers alone he's going to keep having NO support.

• Banned
Cruz should have been his pick anyway. Sessions was on board very early and campaigned hard with him so it was a payback I'm sure.

Trump fell in love w/ Sessions during the campaign. he offered him any job he wants in the administration. Sessions picked AG.

Trump can't fire Mueller, if I recall correctly.

This is just more, in my opinion to rouse things up ever further.

Cruz was my early pick for Trump's VP, and despite his crazy, desperate accusations near the end when he knew he was losing, I still think he's a good guy, I just don't trust him as much as I used to. But Sessions, I agree, that floppy-eared bastard should have stood by Trump if he was really on his side and at least defended his non-recusal until forced to step aside.

Cruz was my early pick for Trump's VP, and despite his crazy, desperate accusations near the end when he knew he was losing, I still think he's a good guy, I just don't trust him as much as I used to. But Sessions, I agree, that floppy-eared bastard should have stood by Trump if he was really on his side and at least defended his non-recusal until forced to step aside.

Impossible, his father assassinated JFK.

Save him from what? What errosion?
:lol: How funny you are.

Good do some research. RealClearPolitics - 2017 Latest Polls
What for? Only idiots keep believing in polls.
And your cred goes out the window.
Sure, idiot. Trump had no path to victory.

Sessions showed he had no balls when he recused himself. Trump should have replaced him right then. He needs someone who will go after Hillary (as promised) and put the Democrats on the defensive for a change. Let's see how their witch hunt goes when they have to focus on staying out of jail themselves.

Why would Trump pick a man he numerously called a liar to head The Justice Department? Seems odd.

Save him from what? What errosion?
:lol: How funny you are.

Good do some research. RealClearPolitics - 2017 Latest Polls
What for? Only idiots keep believing in polls.
And your cred goes out the window.
Sure, idiot. Trump had no path to victory.
I did not vote for Clinton. Did you? The polls said she would win, and she did win the PV, by three million. That will never change.

Forum List

Back