Jack Posobiec claims Trump will replace Sessions with Lyin Ted, also will fire Mueller

Sessions showed he had no balls when he recused himself. Trump should have replaced him right then. He needs someone who will go after Hillary (as promised) and put the Democrats on the defensive for a change. Let's see how their witch hunt goes when they have to focus on staying out of jail themselves.
S. J., the AG is above the president's agenda. He is committed to the Constitution and the law of the land. Period.

Sessions showed he had no balls when he recused himself. Trump should have replaced him right then. He needs someone who will go after Hillary (as promised) and put the Democrats on the defensive for a change. Let's see how their witch hunt goes when they have to focus on staying out of jail themselves.
S. J., the AG is above the president's agenda. He is committed to the Constitution and the law of the land. Period.
I guess somebody forgot to tell that to Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch, huh?

Save him from what? What errosion?
:lol: How funny you are.

Good do some research. RealClearPolitics - 2017 Latest Polls
What for? Only idiots keep believing in polls.
And your cred goes out the window.
Sure, idiot. Trump had no path to victory.
I did not vote for Clinton. Did you? The polls said she would win, and she did win the PV, by three million. That will never change.
Weak spin. The predictions were the presidency, not the meaningless popular vote. I recall all the electoral college maps. Were you sober then?

They are supposed to be, but after Holder and Lynch...

I guess somebody forgot to tell that to Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch, huh?
Deflection and fail.

Deflection and fail.

:lol: How funny you are.

Good do some research. RealClearPolitics - 2017 Latest Polls
I did not vote for Clinton. Did you? The polls said she would win, and she did win the PV, by three million. That will never change.
Weak spin. The predictions were the presidency, not the meaningless popular vote. I recall all the electoral college maps. Were you sober then?
Only you believe the PV is meaningless. Tough.

Only me? I have the founders and 240 years of history on my side. Tough.

Your man is at an historic six month low (240 years on my side), and he is considering cutting his political throat by having Sessions fire Mueller. Sessions will resign as will Rosenstein; that will alientate the sane conservatives and the mainstream GOP. When Trump finds someone to fire Mueller, he alienates the FBI. And that is when the tax returns will be leaked.

Your man is at an historic six month low (240 years on my side), and he is considering cutting his political throat by having Sessions fire Mueller. Sessions will resign as will Rosenstein; that will alientate the sane conservatives and the mainstream GOP. When Trump finds someone to fire Mueller, he alienates the FBI. And that is when the tax returns will be leaked.
I don't recall the polling from 240 years ago, refresh my memory. Polling doesn't mean jack shit, it should be crystal clear at this point.

Trump's taxes don't interest me in the least. Sessions is pretty much in the same category. Trump was not an ideological person and did not understand the left. He spent most of his life bumping elbows with big time lefties but never saw the side we conservatives have. Now he knows.

Now you are saying numbers don't matter. :lol: Sessions is now pivoting on Trump. Sessions will back Mueller not Trump. Your man, Iceweasel, is crying.

That's not deflection, that is fact. It put doubt in people's mind.
Deflection and fail.

Not in the thinking world.
Deflection and fail.

Cruz was my early pick for Trump's VP, and despite his crazy, desperate accusations near the end when he knew he was losing, I still think he's a good guy, I just don't trust him as much as I used to. But Sessions, I agree, that floppy-eared bastard should have stood by Trump if he was really on his side and at least defended his non-recusal until forced to step aside.
Yeah, God knows you wouldn't want anyone on Trump's "side" acting reasonable. Hurts the brand.

Actually to the thinking world. For you to claim otherwise show your bias and or lockstep propensity, hon.
Deflection and fail.

You are not part of the thinking world is the point. You are biased and cannot think for yourself, clearly.
Actually to the thinking world. For you to claim otherwise show your bias and or lockstep propensity, hon.
Deflection and fail.

Continued attempts at insults rather than addressing what I originally said. Lol Reminds me of another here. Puppet much?
You are not part of the thinking world is the point. You are biased and cannot think for yourself, clearly.
Deflection and fail.

Cruz was my early pick for Trump's VP, and despite his crazy, desperate accusations near the end when he knew he was losing, I still think he's a good guy, I just don't trust him as much as I used to. But Sessions, I agree, that floppy-eared bastard should have stood by Trump if he was really on his side and at least defended his non-recusal until forced to step aside.
Yeah, God knows you wouldn't want anyone on Trump's "side" acting reasonable. Hurts the brand.

The grand success of the media is in making you think everyone on Trump's side hasn't already been acting reasonable!

Forum List

Back