Jacksonville: Yet another city desparately asking "WHY is violent crime soaring?"

DontTazeMeBro your selfie avatar might be the funniest thing I've ever seen on here. What's with the pose anyway? No wonder LVMPD turned you down. And...you claim to be this legit Muay Thai fighter. What's with the nose? Never been punched? You either don't do it...or you aren't training with anyone very good....or worse you're just a heavy-bag badass haha!!
Remember this bucs , people visit Charleston for the entertainment , and you are part of their entertainment !! Especially when you talk with that hill billy hick cletus accent, you give them their moneys worth and plenty of laughs to talk about when they get home

They sure don't come to see you Guno...you're a Southern white male living in Walterboro.

bucs you big days are coming up! Spoleto!! Were they show you local yokels off as the hayseeds you are and to be background entertainment.

It's the fault of stupid people as evidenced by the OP and the writer of the linked blog post.

who's not whose, morons

I am sure Bucs will get back on topic when he is done fapping to DTMB's avatar. lol

Let's get back to the topic of the thread, please. It's not about my awesome nose, it's not about where Guno may or may not live, and it's not about Bucs being an entertaining redneck.

Attachments

• images-28.jpeg
    images-28.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 85
Let's get back to the topic of the thread, please. It's not about my awesome nose, it's not about where Guno may or may not live, and it's not about Bucs being an entertaining redneck.

Haha....oh....I'm never stopping with this.

I'll go back to topic. But this epic douche move you pulled with your avatar is gonna be timeless.

Still waiting for bucs90 to reveal his insight as to why JAX crime is rising

How about read the link. They explain it well.

I'd like you to explain it to us, please

Ok. A lack of morals and misplaced priorities in society is leading to crime.

Among who?

Well....according to my link...it's all over...poor areas...not poor areas. And it's every city coast to coast. So...yeah...amongst our entire population.

Have you ever even sparred live???? No cauliflower ear. No crooked nose. No eyebrow scars. Bro....you aren't a Muay Thai fighter. Tae Bo videos don't count homie.

Gun Violence and Murders Spike in 2016, But Whose to Blame?

Another tragic ending of the life of a small infant....killed in a drive by shooting. So many of them. We never hear their names. The COP who ends up shooting one of the gang members who did the drive by?? Oh we plaster his name and photo across the nation.

Jacksonville...like every city it seems...is seeing a surge in violence and they don't know why. I know why. Many of us do. But they don't know. Or don't want to know.

Very sad. But predictable. We told you so.
Oh, I think most people really do know why. They just don't know what to do about it. Gangs exist because they provide a sense of family, support and protection.

Well....according to my link...it's all over...poor areas...not poor areas. And it's every city coast to coast. So...yeah...amongst our entire population.

Have you ever even sparred live???? No cauliflower ear. No crooked nose. No eyebrow scars. Bro....you aren't a Muay Thai fighter. Tae Bo videos don't count homie.

gee i wonder why violence ever escalates if not for the dimwit aggressors who provoke it.

gee i wonder why violence ever escalates if not for the dimwit aggressors who provoke it.

The OP has a problem with people darker than him

Oh. Who provoked the drive by in my link that killed the infant?

The OP has a problem with people darker than him

Oh the race card how original. White thug criminals are no different than black ones or Chinese ones like you.

Gun Violence and Murders Spike in 2016, But Whose to Blame?

Another tragic ending of the life of a small infant....killed in a drive by shooting. So many of them. We never hear their names. The COP who ends up shooting one of the gang members who did the drive by?? Oh we plaster his name and photo across the nation.

Jacksonville...like every city it seems...is seeing a surge in violence and they don't know why. I know why. Many of us do. But they don't know. Or don't want to know.

Very sad. But predictable. We told you so.

Jacksonville.....florida?

But I thought Florida had concealed carry laws that were supposed to prevent this sort of thing.

Forum List

Back