Jail Releases Portland Man Who Set Fire With Molotov Cocktail. Then He Sets SIX More

On Sunday, police arrested a man who confessed to starting a brush fire with a Molotov cocktail in Portland. They booked him in Multnomah County Jail. Portland being Portland, the authorities released the suspect that evening. The man then went on to start six more fires before the police arrested him yet again.

The cops took him to a hospital for a mental evaluation.

this is typical liberal insanity

they should take the district attorney to the funny farm and keep him there

Its strange that a pinko biden voter like you would post a video by a red-blooded patriotic conservative republican like Ray Stevens

because he has nothing in common with you

But it was a great video

”and how much for the handcuffs?”

I didn't necessarily vote for Biden. His was just the other name on the ballot with any chance. I voted against Rump like MOST of the 81 million others did. We didn't really hire Biden, we fired Rump and someone had to take the job.

Democrats hired Biden to take the job, they could of nominated any number of candidates but the rich good old white guy network won out again.

Probably because he posted bail or was released on citation and fingerprinting...It happens every damn day in the USA..
Wacko lib DAs are not requiring bond anymore because they say it discriminates against black and brown people like Domingo

and if the cops hadnt sent him to a mental hospital he’d probably be released again by now
I always thought it strange how they always told you that you were innocent until proven guilty and then giving you forcible detainer before being found guilty.

How did rioting come up in this story? It's just a mental health case.

Welcome to understanding!

I present to you............ the ENTIRE LEFT

leo-toast-9.w710.h473.gif

On Sunday, police arrested a man who confessed to starting a brush fire with a Molotov cocktail in Portland. They booked him in Multnomah County Jail. Portland being Portland, the authorities released the suspect that evening. The man then went on to start six more fires before the police arrested him yet again.

The cops took him to a hospital for a mental evaluation.

They should have the guy fire bomb him. No more releases after that...

I always thought it strange how they always told you that you were innocent until proven guilty and then giving you forcible detainer before being found guilty.
Thats innocent in a court of law

which domingo was not on trial yet

and he signed a confession

Last edited:
Probably because he posted bail or was released on citation and fingerprinting...It happens every damn day in the USA..

You're really good at using drugs. But reading you struggle with.

The article states that Communist scumbag, Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt refused to press charges because 45-year-old Domingo Lopez Jr. is a Brown Shirt, part of ANTIFA.

The article states that Communist scumbag, Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt refused to press charges because 45-year-old Domingo Lopez Jr. is a Brown Shirt, part of ANTIFA.
I don't count rhetorical propaganda as a reliable reasoning....

Libs use that logic all the time

if a cop expresses any hint of white pride on social media he is labeled a racist

and God help him if he ever shoots a black criminal because libs will call it a hate crime

Take the judge too. It boggles the mind, it really does. These people don't seem to give a fuck about their own citizens, whose safety and security should be their primary duty.

It's not the judge this time, it's radical Communist Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmid. Pile of shit Schmid has been enabling and supporting the Brown Shirts on their Kristalnacht since March. This is another Soros planted DA.

Then no need for a trial.
Society trys to find a reasonable compromise between your black and my white

so we dont throw dirtbags like Domingo in jail for the full sentence without a trial

but we do need protection from 7 time offenders till the courts can deal with him

Libs use that logic all the time

if a cop expresses any hint of white pride on social media he is labeled a racist

and God help him if he ever shoots a black criminal because libs will call it a hate crime
Simply put, the real story is one the police report released and it says nothing about the release of the suspect..

And I am far more inclined to believe the police report than a slanted partisan rage site....

You may believe whatever and whomever you like, I always investigate the story form all angles to get a clear perception of what the fuck is the truth. . I have no reason to lie like you do I am not a partisan tool....

Then no need for a trial.
Society trys to find a reasonable compromise between your black and my white

so we dont throw dirtbags like Domingo in jail for the full sentence without a trial

but we do need protection from 7 time offenders till the courts can deal with him
With your ignorance from your slanted perspective being a partisan fool I would expect no less than the constant drivel you babble...The story from the police said he was booked but not why or how he was released.. When they caught him doing it again they put him in lock up for a psychological evaluation and will go from there yet, I doubt he gets out again until after he sees the judge...

And I am far more inclined to believe the police report than a slanted partisan rage site....
From your police report:
About an hour later, East officers were flagged down by a witness who pointed out the suspect in a nearby tent. Officers arrested the suspect, who confirmed he lit the fire with the device.

Did he violate any policy and procedure?

Soros's bitch, pile of shit Schmid? Yes, he violated his oath of office and the Oregon Constitution by refusing to uphold the law of the county and the state. He was put in place by Soros to undermine the rule of law.
and just what is that law he violated, can you post it? Do you know how to converse without dog whistles?

The story from the police said he was booked but not why or how he was released..
The police book suspects but after that the DA decides what happens go them next
No that is not how police interact with suspects, the DA investigates the crime and suggest any more additional charges and the method of prosecution.. The cops arrest and release suspects not the DA.

Forum List

Back