Jakestarkey: new topic, brand new

why wait two weeks jake......go find a lie i've told in the past two weeks and stop being a coward....

if you don't cite a lie i've told in the past two weeks, that is conclusive proof i have been debating honestly for two weeks....hence your waiting period is just cowardly bullshit
Zippy, you don't set the standards. I do. I always do, and you have to meet these. It is the way it is.

no you don't set standards....you keep making up rules because you're chicken....you won't debate me jake....i'm sure you'll just make up some new "standard"....and run away again....

an honest person would not keep calling me a liar and then demand i debate honestly for two weeks....when you can't cite a single lie in the past two weeks, let alone year.....

you're a coward jake, you've always been afraid to debate me....

Yeah, I do set the rules for a debate between the two of uus. You have two weeks to show me that you don't lie once. Better crack on.

This is over. Whine all you want from here on out, but you have failed unless you can debate honestly for two weeks.

Yurt opens with a typical lie. He asked me to choose and I told him as I was challenged I would pass the choice on to him. He ran like a rabbit.

this is actually a lie....i finally relented and let him choose....he said:

Give just one topic you think you have ever beat me: just one.

I choose you to choose one.

...here is where i relent:

fine....i'll be the grown up.....

the topic is your claim i am a far right winger.....

i picked a topic i thought i beat him on....what does he say...??

This is from before. You don't get a second chance, son. I chose you to pick something out. I told you that you would not be allowed to weasel out. Therefore, you have lost. Again. As you always do. Jake out.

as can be seen.....i did pick a topic and he ran away....

Yeah, I do set the rules for a debate between the two of uus. You have two weeks to show me that you don't lie once. Better crack on.

This is over. Whine all you want from here on out, but you have failed unless you can debate honestly for two weeks.

i don't lie....and i haven't in the past two weeks, month or year.....why wait?

]Show us that you can debate honestly. You have two weeks to do so elsewhere. I am the final judge of whether you have done it, Yurt.

Unlike you, I am honest and can be fair.

Get to. I will be monitoring your posts through July 6.

Show us you can do it.

does this mean i can create the debate thread and you will debate me?
I will create the debate thread and you can debate me and I will respond. Get to.

finally......i guess my new tactic worked....thanks flacaltenn :)

Super Calabunga... Save me a seat ringside for this. The kindergarten brawl of the Century.

New debate topic: Jake Starkey is incapable of debating

Proof of such: the massive posts where Jake dodges, insults, laughs, claims ... well, anything he damn well pleases, declares 'I win!', runs away.

Winner prediction: Yurt by a miiiiiile

Odds of this taking place: zero to none as Jake will proceed to Farkey, as usual.

did poor jakey run away again.....?

Brave Sir Starkey ran away
Bravely ran away away
When Yurt agreed to debate Jake's head
Jake bravely turned his tail and fled
Yes, brave Sir Starkey turned about
And gallantly he chickened out
Bravely taking to his feet
Jake beat a very brave retreat
Bravest of the brave, Sir Starkey!

Please excuse Jammie-boy. After having shed the soiled Dr. Dentons (occasioned by hearing about BREXIT), he is fully occupied on other threads displaying an economic innocence, arrogance and belligerence that makes him the envy of all the others in his elementary school class.

He'll be back.

Please join in the countdown....... (he monitors my musings).....10, 9, 8.............

now he has made it over a month until he will debate me.....:lol:

I always said you had two weeks and I would be watching.

Now you have tried to say it was the previous two weeks.

You need to man up, Yurt, and act morally and maturely.

You are now on a suspension until August 1. We will try again then.

You are a shiver looking for a spine.

you're lying again...i never said it was the prior two weeks, i said why don't YOU consider the prior two weeks....

you're a liar jake and as i predicted you would weasel out....

fuck you and the fuck the debate....you never had any intention of debating me and have kept making up "rules" or "standards" and then keep CHANGING them every single time....this is, what, the fourth time you've changed the rules to AVOID the debate....

you should be ashamed of yourself.

can a mod shut this thread down????

fakey has put off the debate another month, now it is september......

whatever....i don't care......that guy will never debate me.....

T'was me wot clicked on "funny" because of the apparent innocence of one failing to grasp that there are two sets of rules

T'was me wot clicked on "funny" because of the apparent innocence of one failing to grasp that there are two sets of rules

i thought that since it had been a long time since i tried to debate JakeStarkey that maybe he matured......yeah....well, he has made a fool out of me three times now by refusing to debate....with each debate request he always, and literally always, creates NEW rules for each debate....and then when he realizes i have met these so called rules, he creates even more rules....

basically, he will do anything to avoid debating me....i get that now.....but i honestly tried and he couldn't be honest for one minute....first i had to prove something.... i did.....then i was on some kind of probation to prove i can post honestly, which I did for the prior two weeks, but he said......NO, the NEXT two weeks.....so i continue on.....and THEN....because i don't post here everyday....he says i broke his condition and extended it a MONTH.....then i ASKED him to consider my prior two weeks of posting or longer to make up for this so called probationary period and he accused me of lying and claiming he allowed the prior two weeks......

he is either senile or a fucking troll liar.......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back