James Clapper just gave up obama....he must be getting senile...admits obama behind Russia collusion

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....in an interview this guy gave up obama......

Clapper: 'Obama is Responsible' for Trump/Russia Investigations

If it weren't for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller's investigation. President Obama is responsible for that, and it was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assess in the first place. I think that's an important point when it comes to critiquing President Obama.

And Hillary paid for it! She tried to buy her way into the WH. What a miserable ****!

If it weren't for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller's investigation. President Obama is responsible for that, and it was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assess in the first place. I think that's an important point when it comes to critiquing President Obama.
We got a Special Counsel Investigation because Trump fired Comey and told his Russian guests the next day that he got rid of that problem because Russia.

Probably Clapper is responding to criticisms that Obama "didn't do anything" about the Russian hacking he knew was taking place.

Oh how awful!

President Obama did his job!

Now if we can only get Cheeto Jesus to do his!

We got a Special Counsel Investigation because Trump fired Comey and told his Russian guests the next day that he got rid of that problem because Russia.

Probably Clapper is responding to criticisms that Obama "didn't do anything" about the Russian hacking he knew was taking place.
Again for the TRULY SLOW AND STUPID, a President, any President can fire the head of the FBI for ANY reason, any reason at all.

y0htSpi.jpg

y0htSpi.jpg

Why would you want to insult spiders like that?

y0htSpi.jpg

Why would you want to insult spiders like that?

:dunno:...................:laugh:

If one scandal makes the entire organization corrupt, we would have to shut down the entire government. Obama had one of (if not the most) non corrupt government in recent memory.

y0htSpi.jpg

And by 'corruption' you mean Mueller indicting Russians and getting guilty pleas from Trump campaign members.

y0htSpi.jpg

And by 'corruption' you mean Mueller indicting Russians and getting guilty pleas from Trump campaign members.
Again for the slow and stupid NOT ONE of the trump people was accused of plead guilty to or is charged with collusion with the Russians in connection to any act they took while with Trump.

It's plain to see....Demrats are beginning to throw each other under the bus.....they see what is coming......:wink:

Sing canary ,sing!!!!!! :icon_sjung:

Oh, bless your little trumper hearts. Alt Fact, which means it is a lie. Not true, so bad for you.

Forum List

Back