James Comey: History will see you as an American Coward (if the left doesn't burn the books)

He will go down in history as a coward. We'll NEVER know who said what to him....what deals were made....or....what THREATS were made.....

But he will forever hold this legacy as a coward who basically just gave her a pass.

He stated the truth of her crimes, and the truth that she is above the law. He let America know she is a criminal, but that the reality is democrats are not subject to the law. This is the reality of our world, we are a corrupt nation where laws do not apply to those like Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Lois Lerner, or Loretta Lynch.
Lawlessness begets more of the same......you aint seen nothing yet if she gets elected.

I worked nearly a decade in law enforcement. I've seen the comments today on TV and radio from countless formed lawyers, prosecutors and others.

And all say the same. I've NEVER seen a prosecutor lay out the entire case for an indictment....clearly showing the defendant lied and committed the standard for the charge....just to then do a 180 and day "but we ain't charging her".

If you all still think the system in DC is fair you're retarded.
If you think there are actually 2 parties you're an idiot.

There is THEM...the DC elites....and us....the peasants.

Prosecutors generally do not push for charges unless they believe they can actually win their case. When they believe there is not enough evidence for a conviction, they choose against prosecution. It's amazing how few of you understand how our justice system works.

I have heard three or four former prosecutors already state that they would LOVE to prosecute on the evidence available.

You were saying?

I don't recall you crying about all the money spent to prosecute Skooter Libby.

You'd be wrong. I've said many times here and other places I thought the prosecution of Libby for not remember a conversation the same way Tim Russert did was a travesty.

He will go down in history as a coward. We'll NEVER know who said what to him....what deals were made....or....what THREATS were made.....

But he will forever hold this legacy as a coward who basically just gave her a pass.

I wonder if hiLIARy's thugs have given back his dog yet.

I worked nearly a decade in law enforcement. I've seen the comments today on TV and radio from countless formed lawyers, prosecutors and others.

And all say the same. I've NEVER seen a prosecutor lay out the entire case for an indictment....clearly showing the defendant lied and committed the standard for the charge....just to then do a 180 and day "but we ain't charging her".

Prosecutors generally do not push for charges unless they believe they can actually win their case. When they believe there is not enough evidence for a conviction, they choose against prosecution. It's amazing how few of you understand how our justice system works.

I have heard three or four former prosecutors already state that they would LOVE to prosecute on the evidence available.

You were saying?

Three or four? Wow! You right wing nutters will stop at nothing because you are losing on all fronts. This election is going to be a disaster for Republicans and you clowns own it.

1.jpg

Wonder how he got the balls to CHANGE the statutes?...She had SEVERAL SERVERS and SEVERAL hand held devices...directly contradicting her sworn testimony!

Wonder how he got the balls to CHANGE the statutes?...She had SEVERAL SERVERS and SEVERAL hand held devices...directly contradicting her sworn testimony!

Yep.

I've never in my life heard of a prosecutor publicly laying out the case....word by word....on how a defendant violated the statute. Lied under oath. Exposed classified info. Etc etc.

Then....concludes with a 180 and says "But.....no charges".

This is the right wings Ferguson moment. Except there was ample probable cause in this case, and we aren't burning cities over it. But enough is enough....and this DC Country Club has to go. Paul Ryan, McConnel, Boehner, and all the RINOS can go to hell with em too.

And yet... He basically said anyone but Hillary could and probably would be prosecuted

I cant help but think this is just another test to see how the populace reacts to political corruption.
After seven and a half years of Barry ignoring the Constitution this seems like a logical move for the globullist.

I cant help but think this is just another test to see how the populace reacts to political corruption.
After seven and a half years of Barry ignoring the Constitution this seems like a logical move for the globullist.

You're probably right. I can't see the public, in general, reacting too badly. They have become accustomed to being lied to, ignored, laughed at, made fun of, etc.

Unless I miss my guess - If Hillary is elected (and right now, I don't see that happening) you WILL see the public become outraged (FINALLY). Contrary to popular belief, Americans are NOT stupid. They will allow a lot of crap to go on (as evidenced by the last 8 years) but there is a point where enough is enough.

You were saying?

Three or four? Wow! You right wing nutters will stop at nothing because you are losing on all fronts. This election is going to be a disaster for Republicans and you clowns own it.

I'd readily accept a democrat if I thought they could get this country out from under Obama. You care about one thing and ONLY one thing. Party. You're as american as a communist.

Hillary the liar:

At a Las Vegas press conference on August 18th 2015, Clinton said "Whether it was a personal account or a government account, I did not send classified material and I did not receive any material that was marked or designated classified, which is the way you know whether something is."

Comey:

[A] very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked "classified" in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.

Comey isn't a prosecutor. The FBI is an investigative agency. Have you ever seen a detective lay out, in detail, the evidence from an investigation only to be told by the DA there's no case?

What Comey said was that no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case against Clinton. He's not the prosecutor. The attorney general is the prosecutor. The same attorney general that had the chat with Bill.

Since obama knew in advance what Comey was going to say, he felt comfortable in offering Air Force One as the Clinton campaign wagon. Did Comey say that no one knew what he was going to say? Yes he did. That was a lie. At least obama knew.

It's Intent. Like anyone who works at any job--did you "intend" to burn the building down? Did you "intend" to screw something up. If you cannot prove "intent" then there will be no charges.

Comey being a Republican really had no business commenting on anything. His job was to prove innocence or guilt and nothing more. His comments prove, that you can't even get politics out of an FBI investigation.

Forum List

Back