James Comey: History will see you as an American Coward (if the left doesn't burn the books)

I worked nearly a decade in law enforcement. I've seen the comments today on TV and radio from countless formed lawyers, prosecutors and others.

And all say the same. I've NEVER seen a prosecutor lay out the entire case for an indictment....clearly showing the defendant lied and committed the standard for the charge....just to then do a 180 and day "but we ain't charging her".

If you all still think the system in DC is fair you're retarded.
If you think there are actually 2 parties you're an idiot.

There is THEM...the DC elites....and us....the peasants.

It's Intent. Like anyone who works at any job--did you "intend" to burn the building down? Did you "intend" to screw something up. If you cannot prove "intent" then there will be no charges.

Comey being a Republican really had no business commenting on anything. His job was to prove innocence or guilt and nothing more. His comments prove, that you can't even get politics out of an FBI investigation.

Wrong, asshole, the statute doesn't require intent. Gross negligence is all that's required, and Comey laid down all the evidence required to demonstrate it.

I worked nearly a decade in law enforcement. I've seen the comments today on TV and radio from countless formed lawyers, prosecutors and others.

And all say the same. I've NEVER seen a prosecutor lay out the entire case for an indictment....clearly showing the defendant lied and committed the standard for the charge....just to then do a 180 and day "but we ain't charging her".

Prosecutors generally do not push for charges unless they believe they can actually win their case. When they believe there is not enough evidence for a conviction, they choose against prosecution. It's amazing how few of you understand how our justice system works.
What isn’t amazing is how so few conservatives understand how our justice system works.

James Comey: History will see you as an American Coward (if the left doesn't burn the books)

Just as I predicted.

'One shot at the queen': FBI, AG intensify focus on Clinton email probe

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Comey isn't a prosecutor. The FBI is an investigative agency. Have you ever seen a detective lay out, in detail, the evidence from an investigation only to be told by the DA there's no case?

What Comey said was that no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case against Clinton. He's not the prosecutor. The attorney general is the prosecutor. The same attorney general that had the chat with Bill.

Since obama knew in advance what Comey was going to say, he felt comfortable in offering Air Force One as the Clinton campaign wagon. Did Comey say that no one knew what he was going to say? Yes he did. That was a lie. At least obama knew.

Anyway could see the FBI didn't have a case.

very few if any FBI directors since J Edgar have ever even been mentioned in the history books

This guy is irrelevant and he knows it

Hillary just promised him he'd keep his job

At 10:59 Comey was a good Prosecutor. At 11:15 Comey is now a lifelong hack.

What happened in that time that conveniently changed the lifelong character of this guy?

Answer: Butthurt.

Ahh, phase 2! I called it.

Time to attack Comey! So what just a few days ago Trump's camp said Lynch must agree to follow the FBIs recommendation. Until the FBI recommends NOTHING, Nada, zilch!

Now Trump is saying the system is rigged. Mr. 3500 Lawsuits is complaining about the system.

So what they said follow the FBI....So what they did. And so what Trump changed his mind on it.

Now it's time to attack Comey

It's time to put Hillary Clinton in prison, just as we would a commoner who did what she did.

But we won't, because democrats are not subject to the law. Comer merely stated the reality that we are not a nation of laws, and powerful democrats are above the law.

Ahh, phase 2! I called it.

Time to attack Comey! So what just a few days ago Trump's camp said Lynch must agree to follow the FBIs recommendation. Until the FBI recommends NOTHING, Nada, zilch!

Now Trump is saying the system is rigged. Mr. 3500 Lawsuits is complaining about the system.

So what they said follow the FBI....So what they did. And so what Trump changed his mind on it.

Now it's time to attack Comey

It's time to put Hillary Clinton in prison, just as we would a commoner who did what she did.

But we won't, because democrats are not subject to the law. Comer merely stated the reality that we are not a nation of laws, and powerful democrats are above the law.

Sure he did, because Comey is a hack right?

I hope Trump goes with that because a few days before the announcement his camp said that Lynch, to avoid looking tainted, should follow the recommendations of the FBI.

Until the FBI recommended no charges :badgrin: Activate: I didnt mean it!

[
very few if any FBI directors since J Edgar have ever even been mentioned in the history books

This guy is irrelevant and he knows it

Hillary just promised him he'd keep his job

No chance he keeps his job. He spelled out why Hillary is 100% guilty, Obama and his shock collar Lynch will ensure that Comer's career is over.

[

I hope Trump goes with that because a few days before the announcement his camp said that Lynch, to avoid looking tainted, should follow the recommendations of the FBI.

Comey exposed Hillary as a crook; which is all he could do.

Even this much risked a lot. He has children and grandchildren.

Last edited:
[

Comey exposed Hillary aws a crook; which is all he could do.

Even this much risked a lot. He has children and grandchildren.

No he didnt, last month, last year and years before that you said Hillary was a crook. Now no charges of course doesnt change that.

[
Lawlessness begets more of the same......you aint seen nothing yet if she gets elected.

The rule of law may already be tainted beyond repair, it's hard to say. We are at the stage of corruption now that the aristocracy thinks that they can scoff at the law, but the commoners will obey them; but we won't.

We owe them nothing - not respect, not loyalty, not obedience.

Have the RWnuts set a new record for flooding USMB with duplicate troll threads on the same topic?

[
Lawlessness begets more of the same......you aint seen nothing yet if she gets elected.

The rule of law may already be tainted beyond repair, it's hard to say. We are at the stage of corruption now that the aristocracy thinks that they can scoff at the law, but the commoners will obey them; but we won't.

We owe them nothing - not respect, not loyalty, not obedience.

You guys and your chicken little hyperbole.

[
I wonder if hiLIARy's thugs have given back his dog yet.

Has Loretta Lynch released his grand children unharmed is the real question.

We are a nation ruled by gangsters. The ONLY law is the gun, and these motherfuckers want us to give ours up.

I dunno...if he got her indicted, then the Democrats might pick someone who can win in November. I think Comey screwed 'em.

[
Anyway could see the FBI didn't have a case.

:lmao:

You may be a fucking liar, but goddamn aren't you outrageous in it.

You fucking Stalinists will claim a man is eating steak and lobster WHILE you beat him to death in a dank prison.

[Q
No he didnt, last month, last year and years before that you said Hillary was a crook. Now no charges of course doesnt change that.

Last month, laws week, last year - Hillary was and is a crook. I also said that the most corrupt administration in history would not charge her, that democrats are above the laws that govern the commoners.

Comey showed clearly that Hillary is a crook - you lying does nothing to alter that, and I doubt it will sway the public.

Forum List

Back