Jamie Raskin (D) Maryland opposes Jan 6 transparency

All the texts and transcripts Adam Schiff falsified, all the testimonies the J6 committee blocked, all the witnesses they refused to call because they wouldn't toe the line, it will all come out eventually. Just like all their Covid lies are coming out.

As I have said from the beginning.
It was just a poorly produced infomercial.

Many of the Progs are radicals like during the 1950's and the 1960's. When they get violent there is little pushback unless it is real nasty.

The weird thing is that then they were anti fascism, anti MIC, anti jack booted thugs.

That's if you consider fair and square when the government has social media silence stories of their guy and changes the entire election. The rest of us see it as a violation of our Constitution and election rigging.
Only a true idiot thinks the outcome of the election was affected by Twitter not publishing a story for TWO WHOLE DAYS! :auiqs.jpg:

And yet the National Enquirer capturing and killing stories for Trump, including his payments to his mistresses, doesn't bother you one bit.

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

Only a true idiot thinks the outcome of the election was affected by Twitter not publishing a story for TWO WHOLE DAYS! :auiqs.jpg:

And yet the National Enquirer capturing and killing stories for Trump, including his payments to his mistresses, doesn't bother you one bit.

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

I see you get your news from high sources like the national enquirer. What happened to what a President does in his own time is his business? Oh, that's right, it only applied to Bill Clinton.

So how many voters decided not to vote for Trump over that?

I prefer to call it a reality show for idiots, but you're not wrong either.

In my mind a reality show has disagreements.
This was an Infomercial soley designed to sell a product.
The product being President Trump's inability to hold office.
The product failed - no new buyers were swayed.

Oxy-clean doesn't have anyone in thier infomercial that says - Oxy doesn't really work.

And I guarantee you the CIA. FBI. Media and other non impartial powers will declare the tapes to be dangerous to our “health, safety and well being”
I agree, it will expose the real coup and insurrection attempt.

Raskin is an insane conspiracy theorist.
And in your crazy world, you believe that MTG is a righteous sane Christian woman.

If McCarthy was going to share with Congress, that would have been acceptable.

But Tuckems Swanson NcNear Carlson, no. Not acceptable.

And in your crazy world, you believe that MTG is a righteous sane Christian woman.

Wait until it all gets stuffed right up your ass.

Biden won. Trump lost. January 6 was an attempted coup.

That is how the history books will record the reality, no matter how hard Putin's bitch boi Tucker Carlson tries to spin it.

In public, Tucker knows his rube viewers are too weak-minded to handle the truth that Biden won fair and square, so he lies to them to keep them angry.

In private, Tucker Carlson considers Trump a "demonic force", along with everyone else at Fox News from top to bottom.

But the tards keep lining up to be lied to again. What's a propagandist like Tucker to do if he wants to keep making money?

He has to keep lying. The rubes DEMAND to be lied to, or they will leave!

Fox News puts their bottom line ahead of the country. It's that simple, folks.

They are not a "news" outlet. They are full-on propagandists.

Not an attempted coup, not an insurrection, just a protest that turned into trespassing and a partial riot.

what are you afraid of bubba?

Why do you feel you need to hide it?

Wait until it all gets stuffed right up your ass.
I know, I can hardly wait until the 1,000's of hours of empty hallways, illegal trespassers taking pictures in the Capitol, and a Police Office snapping a picture with an insurrectionist.

Tuckems Swanson McNear will try to spin this ^^^^ into an exoneration, but the damage and proof has ALREADY been told.

No poster here has been able to explain what I'll see when Tuckems tries to .....Stuff it up my ass.

What will those hours of video show to exonerate the J6'ers or to expose anyone else.

Waiting................... Talk about Nothing Burgers.

I know, I can hardly wait until the 1,000's of hours of empty hallways, illegal trespassers taking pictures in the Capitol, and a Police Office snapping a picture with an insurrectionist.
so that's what you're afraid McCarthy let out? hahaahhahahahahahahahahaha fking amazing. again, you fkers can't get out of your own way.

what are you afraid of bubba?

Why do you feel you need to hide it?
Hide what.
It's hours of useless Video.

Why can't you tell us what you expect to see when Tuckems throws out his spin machine.
I'm not afraid, no need to hide.

You just can't explain what is actually on those hours of video besides empty hallways.

No poster here has been able to explain what I'll see when Tuckems tries to .....Stuff it up my ass.
the mere fact your demofks in office are afraid of them being there. So again, if there is no there there, what's Raskin afraid of? perhaps you could ask him and let us know his answer. It seems you're eager to get to the viewing.

Hide what.
It's hours of useless Video.

Why can't you tell us what you expect to see when Tuckems throws out his spin machine.
I'm not afraid, no need to hide.

You just can't explain what is actually on those hours of video besides empty hallways.
go ask Raskin, it's his concern. Or didn't you even read what the OP is?

So Raskin already let you see them all? interesting.

Forum List

Back