Jan 24th - no mass shootings in the UK underlining the value of gun control

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Another boring day in the civilised world. I havent heard of anything happening across Europe either.

Meanwhile in the colonies we see more examples of Americans enjoying their "freedom" !!

3 dead, 2 injured in shooting spree near Penn State

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (WPVI) --
Three people are dead, including the suspected gunman, and two others are hospitalized after a shooting spree that began in a bar and ended in a home near Penn State University.

According to WHTM-TV, the shooting occurred Thursday about 10:30 p.m. at P.J. Harrigan's Bar & Grill on Atherton Street in State College, Pa. The bar is located inside the Ramada Hotel & Conference Center and about two miles from Penn State University's main campus.

Dude, edit your title. This is January, not February.

The UK is looking more and more like a third-world shithole these days, but at least I have the tools to defend myself in this country..

England - BBC News

Last edited:
Really enforcing the 2nd Amendment over there, aren't they?

Oh, wait...

you don't have a 2nd amendment over there, do you?

So they have an amendment prohibiting unauthorized Search and Seizure?

In case you want to go looking for firearms that weren't turned in?

The UK is looking more and more like a third-world cesspool every day. But at least I can own the tools to protect myself in this country.

England - BBC News

Another boring day in the civilised world. I havent heard of anything happening across Europe either.

Meanwhile in the colonies we see more examples of Americans enjoying their "freedom" !!

Three people are dead, including the suspected gunman, and two others are hospitalized after a shooting spree that began in a bar and ended in a home near Penn State University.

According to WHTM-TV, the shooting occurred Thursday about 10:30 p.m. at P.J. Harrigan's Bar & Grill on Atherton Street in State College, Pa. The bar is located inside the Ramada Hotel & Conference Center and about two miles from Penn State University's main campus.
/----/ Of course there are no mass shooting for February - because it's still January. There are no mass shooting for March 24 in the US either.
BTW: A knife attack every 4 minutes; 130,000 per year - but ministers still insist crime rates are falling | Daily Mail Online

I guess the shitstorm in France doesn't count? BTW, is that still going on? How many people got hurt? Killed? I lost interest and stopped following it. It was little more than an interesting diversion at its peak. I mean the French are rioting is not news, it's sports. :2cents:

950 gun deaths in the US already this year. It will be over 1000 before Monday. Thats a lot of "freedom " going on.

Bad as it is in Britain just now it's going to get far worse. You don't know the meaning of: "Draconian". And you won't until Tainted Tommy's bff Red Jeremy is Prime Minister. Which means before the daffy
dildoes bloom in Wales.

950 gun deaths in the US already this year. It will be over 1000 before Monday. Thats a lot of "freedom " going on.

If you want to have fewer sober drivers killed by drunk drivers have fewer sober drivers drive. Illogical. So is your claim that guns kill people. People kill people and those with guns can at least defend themselves. Your country is the size of Alabama. Stop preaching to us and worry about yourselves and your caliphate.

t
------------------------------------ just the price Americans like me happily pay for the RIGHT to be effectively Armed Tommy .

Looks like it's dangerous to go to work over there as well,
"
An employee at a warehouse in north-eastern Maryland opened fire at work on Thursday, killing three people before taking her own life, authorities said. Several other people were wounded.

Harford county Sheriff Jeffrey Gahler said the woman had been identified as Snochia Moseley of Baltimore county. The 26-year-old was a temporary employee at the Rite Aid distribution center, and had been taken into custody in critical condition that morning.

It appeared only one weapon was used: a 9mm Glock handgun that was registered in Moseley’s name, Gahler said. He added that no shots were fired by responding law enforcement officers." Maryland shooting: four dead, including suspect, at warehouse complex

Oh, wait it was a "suicide" attempt, seems she was just a bad shot, missed herself 3 times before getting it right, hey ho another sunny day in a gun lover's paradise.

Looks like it's dangerous to go to work over there as well,
"
An employee at a warehouse in north-eastern Maryland opened fire at work on Thursday, killing three people before taking her own life, authorities said. Several other people were wounded.

Harford county Sheriff Jeffrey Gahler said the woman had been identified as Snochia Moseley of Baltimore county. The 26-year-old was a temporary employee at the Rite Aid distribution center, and had been taken into custody in critical condition that morning.

It appeared only one weapon was used: a 9mm Glock handgun that was registered in Moseley’s name, Gahler said. He added that no shots were fired by responding law enforcement officers." Maryland shooting: four dead, including suspect, at warehouse complex

Oh, wait it was a "suicide" attempt, seems she was just a bad shot, missed herself 3 times before getting it right, hey ho another sunny day in a gun lover's paradise.
/—-/ What a stupid thing to say, you gun grabber.

t
------------------------------------ just the price Americans like me happily pay for the RIGHT to be effectively Armed Tommy .
------------------------------------------------- simply the price we Americans pay for the RIGHT to be effectively ARMED Vagi !!

t
------------------------------------------------- simply the price we Americans pay for the RIGHT to be effectively ARMED Vagi !!
As predicted over a 1000 dead. Lets hope they were all NRA members.

t
----------------------------------------- as a GUESS , I'd GUESS that most that were shot were feral youth , criminals , criminal associates and other nasty people from big cities that Needed to be shot Tommy .

t
----------------------------------------- as a GUESS , I'd GUESS that most that were shot were feral youth , criminals , criminal associates and other nasty people from big cities that Needed to be shot Tommy .
Nope. it looks like freedom is happening all over the US.
Number of Deaths in 2019 | Gun Violence Archive

Forum List

Back