Why vote for Biden again?

:icon_rolleyes:

You can already determine what percentage of the population is on welfare.
not what I said I wanted to know,,

if they left the workforce because they could make more money on welfare than the jobs that are available,,
that means the government is paying them not to work,, and the job market sucks

not what I said I wanted to know,,

if they left the workforce because they could make more money on welfare,,
that means the government is paying them not to work,,

So someone leaves their job and starts collecting welfare. How does your meaningless stat show the left a job to collect welfare?

You prolly don't know this, but you're a flaming nut. :cuckoo:

No, Hunter was not part of the investigation just because he worked on the board. The purported corruption of Mykola Zlochevsky occurred years before Hunter worked for him.
And it wasn’t until Hunter sat on the board did Joey extort Zelenskyy. You try to deflect to help out the Marxist Democrat cult.

What investigation? It was never worked on. In 4 years, all the prosecutor general's office managed to do was to help Burisma's owner avoid prosecution in England and get $23 million in assets back when England had to drop the case because Shokin,the guy you're defending, refused to cooperate with the British court.
Nice try spinning the falsehood into the truth. Extortion is a crime and Joey is guilty.

So someone leaves their job and starts collecting welfare. How does your meaningless stat show the left a job to collect welfare?
when did I say they were leaving their job to collect welfare??

I said if the only jobs that were available didnt pay as much as welfare they decided to just go ahead and collect welfare instead of getting a job,,

You really don't know jack shit. No, idiot, permits are not the start of the process. LEASES are. A lease is given and then research is performed on said lease to determine the potential for making money. IF it's determined it could be lucrative, THEN a permit is applied for and drilling can begin.
Nope. The drilling has not begun on most of them. Joey and his green new deal buddies are still holding things up. But, this isn’t the half of it and you know it.

And the Burisma investigation was kicked to the curb forever. The fact that he extorted Zelinsky, a corrupt leader, to fire the Prosecutor, is corruption. How long did it take Mueller to make his conclusions? Time is it an issue. Biden interfered causing the delay of prosecution of Burisma and Hunter.
jebus! Zelensky was NOT PRESIDENT when Shokin was fired.....what In the world are you talking about??? :dunno:

when did I say they were leaving their job to collect welfare??

I said if the only jobs that were available didnt pay as much as welfare they decided to just go ahead and collect welfare instead of getting a job,,

It doesn't matter what their reason is since all you are collecting is that they left a job. Even now, the census bureau doesn't capture why someone left their job and it certainly doesn't connect leaving a job to collect welfare.

Again, your made up stat remains as worthless as before.

Nope. The drilling has not begun on most of them. Joey and his green new deal buddies are still holding things up. But, this isn’t the half of it and you know it.

Idiot, I didn't say drilling has begun. I said the process starts with a lease, not a permit. Sadly, You're brain-dead.

Forum List

Back