January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

LOLOL

Cries an idiot who proved he was too stupid to navigate a link I posted.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Yes indeed you are the proven stupid. You post a link that it doesn't even look like one and then you can't repost it because you don't understand how. What a moron. Is there anyone in your family with any intelligence maybe they could fill in for you here LOL

Screenshot_20230904-192056_X.jpg

Sporties p there is over 3 hours of video and pics. You dumb bulbs have been posting the same selective six and even those just show people moving around briskly

Having a bad day there, Poster Finger?
The forum seem to be picking on you today.
They to blame?
Or, could it be you?
For the record, we ain't here to judge you, Finger, but......

Do Blue Live Matter .....to your MAGAloon 'patriots'?
We CAN be the judge of that.

To wit:

View attachment 904432
Exerting
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plenty of other police right there who exercised correct judgement and did not stalk and murder an unarmed party. The fairy tale that she May have made it to senate chamber and Could have hurt someone is projective fairy tale.

Ashes Targetpractice was neither stalked nor murdered. What the fuck is wrong with you? She should have heeded the warning to get back, like everyone else there did.

Yes indeed you are the proven stupid. You post a link that it doesn't even look like one and then you can't repost it because you don't understand how. What a moron. Is there anyone in your family with any intelligence maybe they could fill in for you here LOL

View attachment 904446

LOLOLOL

Doesn't look like a link?? It has an underlined link which literally reads, "Watch on YouTube"

You truly are a fucking retard. Too stupid to navigate a link.

Ashes Targetpractice was neither stalked nor murdered. What the fuck is wrong with you? She should have heeded the warning to get back, like everyone else there did.
Gutter snipe cuck male. The total package of dipshit mousy mouthy failure

LOLOLOL

Doesn't look like a link?? It has an underlined link which literally reads, "Watch on YouTube"

You truly are a fucking retard. Too stupid to navigate a link.

You have difficulty reading don't you. Your video says it's unavailable. Yet you stupidly posted anyway. What a moron too stupid to repost and or post something that looks like a link. Again do you have anybody in your family with any intelligence you could put on here to make sense?

You have difficulty reading don't you. Your video says it's unavailable. Yet you stupidly posted anyway. What a moron too stupid to repost and or post something that looks like a link. Again do you have anybody in your family with any intelligence you could put on here to make sense?

And right below that, it explains why it's unavailable to play on this website...

Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner

... and right below that is an obvious link to watch the video which literally reads...

Watch on YouTube

You're a few McNuggets shy of a Happy Meal.

That was Antifa dressed up as Trump supporters after they were bussed in. Add BLM too.

----------------------------------------------------------
See?
See above?
Isn't that precious?
It is imaginative writing like that that keeps me coming back to this gossipboard.

Now, do I believe that the good poster Maga Man believes what he writes here?
I'm doubtful. He seems like a decent sort of guy. He can type. He's got an internet connection. And he ain't as bad as some other Maga's who post here and who are really bad with English language skills. Really bad.

So, I could be persuaded he is just zoomin' the forum. Havin' fun.
He doesn't believe for a nano-second that Trump really won in 2020. Nor does he believe that the NAACP or the Negro College Fund or Harry Belefonte,' nor BLM got all 'Trumped' up in their team-colors and cannisters of MACE and came a marchin'.

Can we really blame him for coming here to act like he's merely a contrarian? Contrarian to widespread accepted wisdom?

After all, he's a big fish in the Maga pond here on USMB. Perhaps he sticks with those ne-er-do-wells in sort of a 'mean girl' dynamic. You know, like he's the least homeliest amongst some unfortunates.
He looks good compared to the cohort he hangs with. Hey, we all saw that phenomena way back in high school.
So no real harm, no real foul.

But....you gotta admit BLM dressed in Maga Hats is a hoot.
Who woulda ever noticed?

I love this bar. ;)

Forum List

Back