January 6 USSC

Silly.

Just a week, and the machinations behind the January 6 goon attack will be publicly exposed. Incapable of refuting the factual revelations, the weird worshipers will fling dung, as usual.

The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol announced Thursday that the next public hearing will be held at 8 p.m. on June 9.
According to the committee, they will "present previously unseen material documenting January 6th, receive witness testimony, preview additional hearings, and provide the American people a summary of its findings about the coordinated, multi-step effort to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election and prevent the transfer of power."
The committee said additional details regarding witnesses would be released next week. The panel has so far not publicly released who the witnesses will be. They have interviewed over 900 witnesses in the 10-month investigation and have received nearly 104,000 documents, an aide to the panel said last month.
Not sure what that has to do with the lefts decades long war with Thomas

Not sure what that has to do with the lefts decades long war with Thomas
If you present yourself as the spokesperson for something you call "the left," I take whatever you say concerning such an entity for what it's worth.

If you present yourself as the spokesperson for something you call "the left," I take whatever you say concerning such an entity for what it's worth.
spokesmen for the left? no i am just highlighting how they’ve attack him repeatedly for decades

That whole thing against Justice Thomas was a desperate attempt to get him in trouble, and hopefully impeach him over it.

The Democrats would stoop to anything to try to swing the Court in their favor.
they should try having ideas people want or that align with the constitution.

makes these reindeer bullshit games not necessary.

After four years of watching the Democrats trying everything in the book to get rid of Trump, they're as easy to read as a ten cent yard sale comic book. Nothing they say or do should be viewed with any credibility.
I can understand why weird worshipers are hysterical about the January 6 Trump goon attack on Congress being investigated but, in the interests of public safety, such a disgusting spectacle cannot be ignored.

There was a time when politicians of both parties, as patriots, enthusiastically approved an independent commission with equal party representation, but fanatical Trumpies and those who fear upsetting Trump weaseled out of it.

Congress had planned to create a 9/11-type commission. The proposal was negotiated by John Katco(R) and would have consisted of an equal number of Democrats and Republicans. A bill forming the commission passed the House on May 19, 2021 with all Democrats and 35 Republicans voting in support of it. However, it was blocked by Senate Republicans on May 28, 2021 with 54 Senators voting in favor and 35 voting against, failing to clear the 60 votes needed to break a filibuster.

Fortunately, a bipartisan Congressional commission has been diligently accruing records and testimony, and will soon release what they have uncovered, despite some having an interest in hiding the truth.

As I predicted, the weird worshipers are impotent in denying the overwhelming, documented evidence and testimony, so they will lash out irrationally.

As we already knew, you’re retarded. There is no overwhelming evidence. You Brandon salad tossers are almost as vacant in the skull as President potato is.

The reason weird worshipers are incapable of honestly dealing with the empirical reality is that their adulation of their Cry Baby Loser is emotional and not rational.

Thus, when they are provided with objective facts, they become hysterical and bray silly invectives rather that try to cope with the unacceptable.
You never point to actual evidence. You are one of the mental pygmies who thinks empirical means empire.

America's law enforcement, national security apparatus, and system of jurisprudence have performed admirably in the identification, apprehension, prosecutions, convictions, and confessions of the Trump goons of January 6.

Those intimately aware of the machinations attendant to the savaging of the police defending democracy seem desperate to conceal what they know, but a special congressional investigative committee is being diligent in exposing the truths the furtive folks try to hide.

All patriotic Americans want the facts concerning this disgusting spectacle thoroughly exposed:

Same technology shown in 2,000 Mules proving Biden made good on his most extensive and inclusive voter fraud operation in American history

You never point to actual evidence.
You can sputter your inanities, but the certified votes of all fifty states, the results of audits and recounts, and the rulings in dozens of court challenges are all "actual evidence" of the secure election in 2020 as well as the Loser's lying about it.

If you can't handle the truth, lash out at those who can and do.

Same technology shown in 2,000 Mules proving Biden made good on his most extensive and inclusive voter fraud operation in American history
Your desperately needing to resort to discredited poo poo is a valid indication of your being a weird worshiper.

Even the rightist RedState had to admit the claims in DiSousa's fantasy are "laughably thin — and some are simply not true."

Fact Checking Dinesh D’Souza’s ‘2,000 Mules’

Your fiction is fine, but you cannot substitute it for fact, even if it makes your nipples hard.

Your desperately needing to resort to discredited poo poo is a valid indication of your being a weird worshiper.

Even the rightist RedState had to admit the claims in DiSousa's fantasy are "laughably thin — and some are simply not true."

Fact Checking Dinesh D’Souza’s ‘2,000 Mules’

Your fiction is fine, but you cannot substitute it for fact, even if it makes your nipples hard.

d2609974e7078258aa0c71cdea5f1ea6f4887ed640827ced5db76f3e547ab651_1.jpg

You can sputter your inanities, but the certified votes of all fifty states, the results of audits and recounts, and the rulings in dozens of court challenges are all "actual evidence" of the secure election in 2020 as well as the Loser's lying about it.

If you can't handle the truth, lash out at those who can and do.
You know what you end up with if a stolen election has the votes “certified,” you moronic twat? A certified election.

In any event, although the point is lost on an imbecile like you, Shitlips, I will reiterate my position. There is absolutely zero honest question about the fact that the election was badly tampered-with, intentionally. Whether that “successfully” yielded a “stolen election,” I have never been able to substantiate.

Some, like you, absent working knowledge, claim it didn’t. Others, obviously much smarter and better-informed than a cretin like you, contend that it did. But I don’t know.

Whichever one is correct, one thing remains a certainty: Your baseless, biased, ignorant mere opinions are of no value whatsofuckingever.

You know what you end up with if a stolen election has the votes “certified,” you moronic twat? A certified election.

In any event, although the point is lost on an imbecile like you, Shitlips, I will reiterate my position. There is absolutely zero honest question about the fact that the election was badly tampered-with, intentionally. Whether that “successfully” yielded a “stolen election,” I have never been able to substantiate.

Some, like you, absent working knowledge, claim it didn’t. Others, obviously much smarter and better-informed than a cretin like you, contend that it did. But I don’t know.

Whichever one is correct, one thing remains a certainty: Your baseless, biased, ignorant mere opinions are of no value whatsofuckingever.
You seem to be in such a tizzy, lashing out hysterically, because there is no evidence anywhere that can stand up in any legal venue regarding the fantasy you swallow. Not even one suspect.

As many Republican politicians have now admitted, the Cry Baby Loser lost.

Now, be a big boy and stop regurgitating the lie and spewing your silly personal invectives.

As I predicted, the weird worshipers are impotent in denying the overwhelming, documented evidence and testimony, so they will lash out irrationally.

What documented evidence and testimony? Do you mean the FBI having instigators in the crowd?

You seem to be in such a tizzy, lashing out hysterically, because there is no evidence anywhere that can stand up in any legal venue regarding the fantasy you swallow. Not even one suspect.

As many Republican politicians have now admitted, the Cry Baby Loser lost.

Now, be a big boy and stop regurgitating the lie and spewing your silly personal invectives.
No little Shitlips. You’re confusing your typically brainless impressions for reality. You, however, seem to be worked up.

You poor pathetic deluded brainless dishonest libtard hack troll bitch. Practice what you preach. Stop posting your dishonest troll libtard bullshit. Sure, that would leave you with nothing to say, but that’s a fair tradeoff. At least you won’t be lying and exposing yourself to perfectly appropriate and justified derision. Gfy.

:fu:

Some are upset because the congressional committee has accrued documented records and sworn testimony concerning Trump goons' attack on Congress.
Who gave the Capitol Police the order to, "Let them in"?

J6 Reichstag Fire

What documented evidence and testimony? Do you mean the FBI having instigators in the crowd?
I make no premature presumptions regarding what the congressional committee has uncovered, nor what a plethora of witnesses have revealed under oath. I support this pursuit of truth regarding such an egregious assault upon American democracy without regard to those who support it and/or attempt to conceal the facts concerning it.

Forum List

Back