🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Japanese PM nominates Trump for Nobel Peace prize..........

Japan's PM nominated Trump for Nobel Peace Prize on U.S. request: Asahi | Reuters

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe nominated U.S. President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize last autumn after receiving a request from the U.S. government to do so, the Asahi newspaper reported on Sunday.

This is such a classic Trump move. He might be the most insecure person to ever walk the face of the earth.

You'd shit bricks if he won it. :laughing0301:

I'd consider it par for the coarse if he fabricated one with his name on it.

You know, like the fake Time Mag.

Wealthy people have their privileges. And you don't.

Actually I've done the same thing. Made up a fake magazine cover with our band's picture on it.

The difference was, in our band's case everybody knew it was a joke, whereas in Rump's case everybody knows he's one.

The story sounds fake, but what does it matter? .

What sounds fake about it?

Everything from the left is fake. As a matter of personal policy, I refuse to give credibility to one stinking thing they come up with. That is my prerogative.

Haha, you spelled "obtusity" wrong.

I did not use the word "obtuse", if you saw that word in my post, you are hallucinating. That's a word I normally reserve for you people.

Japan's PM nominated Trump for Nobel Peace Prize on U.S. request: Asahi | Reuters

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe nominated U.S. President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize last autumn after receiving a request from the U.S. government to do so, the Asahi newspaper reported on Sunday.

This is such a classic Trump move. He might be the most insecure person to ever walk the face of the earth.

You'd shit bricks if he won it. :laughing0301:

I'd consider it par for the coarse if he fabricated one with his name on it.

You know, like the fake Time Mag.

Wealthy people have their privileges. And you don't.

Actually I've done the same thing. Made up a fake magazine cover with our band's picture on it.

The difference was, in our band's case everybody knew it was a joke, whereas in Rump's case everybody knows he's one.

I hardly think you speak for "everybody", seeing as how his approval rating has reached a majority.

Oh you think Rump did that huh. :rofl:

Perhaps the prize oughta be given to Dim Dung for blowing up his own mountain then. Or to China for observing that, noting how too close for comfort it was and telling Dim, "that's it, you're grounded".

Okay to be fair they prolly said "glounded"....
Ha ha, grammar Nazi, you left out two commas and used a period instead of a question mark.
Also, you're a racist.

Well, it seems that Japan's PM, Shinzo Abe has nominated Trump for the Nobel peace prize.

Finally...........................because apparently the US government apparently asked him to do it last autumn.

I wonder..............does being nominated count, if you asked someone to nominate you?

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe nominated U.S. President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize last autumn after receiving a request from the U.S. government to do so, the Asahi newspaper reported on Sunday.

The report follows Trump’s claim on Friday that Abe had nominated him for the Nobel Peace Prize for opening talks and easing tensions with North Korea.

The Japanese leader had given him “the most beautiful copy” of a five-page nomination letter, Trump said at a White House news conference.
I bet the nomination was generic.....One sentence "I nominate trump for the Nobel Peace Prize because he asked me to."

Well, it seems that Japan's PM, Shinzo Abe has nominated Trump for the Nobel peace prize.

Finally...........................because apparently the US government apparently asked him to do it last autumn.

I wonder..............does being nominated count, if you asked someone to nominate you?

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe nominated U.S. President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize last autumn after receiving a request from the U.S. government to do so, the Asahi newspaper reported on Sunday.

The report follows Trump’s claim on Friday that Abe had nominated him for the Nobel Peace Prize for opening talks and easing tensions with North Korea.

The Japanese leader had given him “the most beautiful copy” of a five-page nomination letter, Trump said at a White House news conference.
At least Trump has actually doen somethings to be considered unlike O'Bama

If President Trump did actually say that, he was more than likely goading or trolling them, knowing damned well that they'd never actually do it.
Peak trump cultism

You are correct, and I'm pretty GD proud of it, too. It's not every day we get a President like this one. Not even every hundred years.

You're right, stupidity on the level of Trump is a once in a century kind of thing.

Everything from the left is fake. As a matter of personal policy, I refuse to give credibility to one stinking thing they come up with. That is my prerogative.

I did not use the word "obtuse", if you saw that word in my post, you are hallucinating. That's a word I normally reserve for you people.

Yeah I know. We're starting a GoFundMe to buy you what we call a "mirror".

Oh you think Rump did that huh. :rofl:

Perhaps the prize oughta be given to Dim Dung for blowing up his own mountain then. Or to China for observing that, noting how too close for comfort it was and telling Dim, "that's it, you're grounded".

Okay to be fair they prolly said "glounded"....
Ha ha, grammar Nazi, you left out two commas and used a period instead of a question mark.
Also, you're a racist.

Haha Gertrude Stein, I didn't NEED the commas. Or the question mark.

There ain't nothing "racist" about "Dung". If there were, your posts would be banned.

Don't waste your money on that. You'd be better off buying a clue.

We would be happy to buy you one and send it to you. You are in desperate need of at least one.

We would be happy to buy you one and send it to you. You are in desperate need of at least one.

I seem to be blessed with an overabundance of them. I keep trying to give you zipperheads a couple now and then, but all you do is chew on them like a dog chews on a shoe.

I seem to be blessed with an overabundance of them. .

most clueless people like you think they have an overabundance. The problem is you are not smart enough to know you are a moron.

It must be odd to Leftists that a pro-American was nominated.

It must be odd to Leftists that a pro-American was nominated.

Leftists are sick in their minds :cuckoo:

but that's nothing new!:04:

I seem to be blessed with an overabundance of them. .

most clueless people like you think they have an overabundance. The problem is you are not smart enough to know you are a moron.

Dude, listen to you. You're such an inbred moron hillbilly that you don't even know you're a pillow-biting leftist.

"Independent" my wrinkly white ass. Misters Marx and Engels left their pecker tracks all over you, Bubba. :21:

I do like the Japanese PM....he is a very nice person...and intelligent and capable politician! :thup:

Forum List

Back