🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Japanese PM nominates Trump for Nobel Peace prize..........

Donald Trump's administration asked Japan's prime minister Shinzō Abe to nominate him for a Nobel Peace Prize after he and North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un met for a historic summit, according to a Japanese newspaper.

Trump's government ASKED Japan's prime minister to nominate him for a Nobel Peace Prize | Daily Mail Online

Apparently Donald humiliated the office of the presidency again by begging the PM of Japan to nominate him for the Nobel peace prize. Another humiliation and embarrassment of his country c by Trump.

Last edited:
You mean all the lairs and trump haters still embedded in the government? lol
No, that's just your trump cult expected response. You are literally so stupid, that the only sentence you can muster is what you think you are supposed to say.

Leftists won't vote for Trump for that, get real!

Even though he kicked ass dealing with Kim Jong Un.

That was truly historical.

Obama got it and didn't do anything even half that good.

The award is reserved for leftists only.

The story sounds fake, but what does it matter? .

What sounds fake about it?

Everything from the left is fake. As a matter of personal policy, I refuse to give credibility to one stinking thing they come up with. That is my prerogative.

So, now a Japanese newspaper counts as "the left".

Paranoid much?

No. Do you think I just say shit to hear my own self talk or something?

"One of Japan’s biggest left-leaning newspapers, Asahi Shimbun, has recently come under fire for having published erroneous reports..."

Why Asahi bashing reveals the weakness of the Japanese left

Even though he kicked ass dealing with Kim Jong Un.
Apparently, he did not, as North Korea has not stopped its nuclear or ballistic missile programs.

Now, don't get me wrong, that's not Trump's fault. But he is a moron to declare victory, and you would be a moron to believe him

If President Trump did actually say that, he was more than likely goading or trolling them, knowing damned well that they'd never actually do it.
Peak trump cultism

You are correct, and I'm pretty GD proud of it, too. It's not every day we get a President like this one. Not even every hundred years.
Hopefully the next time we see the like of him again will be a 1000 years.

Better yet, hopefully the changes he has brought about in this country will last a thousand years.

Not only am I wondering why the US government asked the PM of Japan to nominate Trump, but I am also wondering why Abe did it.

N. Korea hasn't done any "denuclearization", nor are they going to get rid of their missiles.
We’ll file that under ‘Obama’s accomplishments’

Forum List

Back