🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

jared kushner, recipient of nepotism and unqualified for government service, . . .

back-biting------the culture of THE INFERNO as described by the poet
Dante Alighieri-----a witness.

I don't have any problem with Jared being his "listening piece." But he fails when he spakes. (-: Same with Ivanka.

Trump's basic problem is that his alt-R campaign promises and rhetoric have no place in actually governing. They are vitrol based on views of being in a minority that has been put upon by the majority. The minority cannot govern in a republic. Making it worse is the gop itself is divided between the teaparty/freedom caucus, the kochs and mainstreet republicans. Trump cannot appease them all at the same time. So, he has to have some dems to pass anything.

But Trump came out with Bannon calling the shots and insulting dems personally, and Mitch the Turtle poisoned the pond with Gorsuch.

Trump is trying to get off the Alt-R and Jared and Ivanka are the only ones he trusts .... with good reason. If he pisses of anyone who is a TPM, Koch or MSR, they'll leak on him, and anyone he appoints is gonna be from one of those 3 groups.

I am optimistic that the rough edges of Trumps style and "content" and those
of Jared and the rest will be IRONED OUT--------I have been overly optimistic
all of my life

giphy.gif

Poor Jared SHOULD NOT have comments on the lack of credentials of
the Panda king of N K He set himself up

I'm still awaiting an answer as to what qualified Obama to be President. I mean seriously, he was a community organizer, worked briefly as an attorney, taught for a while and was a junior senator. How does that qualify one to be the leader of the free world?

I'm still awaiting an answer as to what qualified Obama to be President. I mean seriously, he was a community organizer, worked briefly as an attorney, taught for a while and was a junior senator. How does that qualify one to be the leader of the free world?

what qualified Abraham Lincoln?

what qualified Abraham Lincoln?

Exactly... Trump is no more or less qualified than any of them. He met the basic qualifications, end of story. Yu may not agree with him, but let's drop the he's not qualified nonsense.

Oh yeah, better to have a goon from Queens whose daddy loans him a million bucks and then turns around and screws his contractors over on all his building projects. Don't even get me started on how he managed to lose almost $1B in the 90s before Mark Burnett saved his ass by giving him a reality TV show or how he screwed thousands with "Trump University" during the mortgage crisis. Yeah, much better candidate for POTUS.

. . . calls Kim Jong Un the recipient of neopotism and unqualified for office.

Jared Kushner Calls Kim Jong-un “Totally Unqualified Person” Who Only Got Job Through Nepotism

Yet another Trumperism to cherish.

This is a Borowitz column. It's satire. Sorry.
It's the idea that is true. Neopotism suck heads both. Though the fact is jared can't launch a missile, much less a nuke.

Then Saturday Night Live is true, too, but Jared K didn't say that. Jared K doesn't say anything. That's a problem for me.

The voters for Crooked Hillary who got several government jobs and ran for President because of nepotism are whining about a dude's son in law being an advisor? :p

Forum List

Back