Zone1 Jarrod Powell sentenced to 22 years for brutal attack on a 61 year old Asian man.

History is just that

You are living in the past

The present is much different
History includes the present. And I read the present racism from those like you.

By percentage blacks are more violent

But ehen the lib news media hides black crime you may not know that

Which is whet this thread is all sbout
Wrong. By percentages whites are more violent. And numerically. Black crime is not hidden.

But white on white crime is never called that.

History includes the present. And I read the present racism from those like you.
You are the racist who hates white people who are dead along with those still living

Thats' nothing. What about the 300lb Black that pummeled that old NYC Asian lady as she was unlocking the door to APT with groceries?
he landed 100s' of full force head shots as she slumped defenseless. Absolute monster. I think they counted 125 blows to that victim. Two big sucker shots right away.

That’s what they call “the knock-out game,” and it’s been around for well over a decade. They always sucker punch a weaker woman, a small Asian, or an elderly Orthodox Jew.

I think they should be charged with attempted murder.

Thats' nothing. What about the 300lb Black that pummeled that old NYC Asian lady as she was unlocking the door to APT with groceries?
he landed 100s' of full force head shots as she slumped defenseless. Absolute monster. I think they counted 125 blows to that victim. Two big sucker shots right away.
How about the thousands of Asians who have been beaten and murdered by whites over the course of American history? Most of the attacks on Asians have not been by blacks.

How about the thousands of Asians who have been beaten and murdered by whites over the course of American history? Most of the attacks on Asians have not been by blacks.

Not by whites. By your DEM Politicians who sent them off to war. Un-ending war with DEMwitted loons pushing the buttons//

Pure un-provoked sucker punches, violence for no reason. We are not talking about Vietnam or Japan wars of which soldiers have little choice but to do their jobs.

Go find those perps and fuck them up. More power to ya, but you have to be a special kind of stupid to try and justify beating up old people for crimes they never committed.

Hello special kind of stupid.... :bye1:

That’s what they call “the knock-out game,” and it’s been around for well over a decade. They always sucker punch a weaker woman, a small Asian, or an elderly Orthodox Jew.

I think they should be charged with attempted murder.

You think the "Knock Out" game is a real thing. That's adorable.

If the so-called "knockout game" may sound familiar, it's because tabloids and right-wing media over the years have repeatedly promoted the notion of young people engaged in a hyper-violent and widespread trend. The reality, as law enforcement officials and researchers have documented in the past, is that the "game" is largely an urban myth and buzzword that media have used as a catchall for random assaults.

Even after many have debunked the "trend" as mostly unrelated incidents with no connection to any online challenge or game, reports attributing the crimes to the "knockout game" have persisted. The phrase also has a racially-motivated history — often deployed to describe young Black people committing assaults on white people, and experts say it has been used to stoke moral panic and play into
racist rhetoric.

Forum List

Back