Zone1 Jarrod Powell sentenced to 22 years for brutal attack on a 61 year old Asian man.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This was one time New York DA Alvin Bragg got it right. He sentenced Jarrod Powell to 22 years in prison. I researched this case on several major news sites and nowhere do they mention Jarrod Powell's race. Huh interesting. The media is always so eager to post the race of the people involved if it is a Black victim. So this is the only thing I found, a video snip with Jarrod Powell in handcuffs being put into a squad car. No surprise as most of the Asian hate crimes in big cities are perpetrated by Black assailants. But the media sure did a good job covering that up in this case.

Most of the crimes against Asians have been by whites.

That could be true because there are so many more white ppl in america than blacks, but I don't believe it. Only one person is saying this from what I've seen, and it just gets repeated over and over. No one else is independently verifying the information, or posting their own analysis. White ppl may be committing a chunk of hate crimes against asians but I'm not seeing them stabbing random asians, they're not pushing asians onto subway tracks, they're not mugging asians, they're not breaking into their homes, looting and setting their businesses on fire, they're not randomly attacking and killing elderly asians in the street. That's only a pattern I've seen from blacks. It was not that long ago, some black kid and his female accomplish were joking about how he paralyzed an asian women while robbing her. When would you ever seen a story like that from a couple of white kids? They're busy shooting up schools or posting top secret military information on discord.

1682964865939.png

Jarrod Powell allegedly ran up to the 114-pound man from behind, hit and knocked him to the ground and then repeatedly kicked him in the head, face and neck.

Violence against Asian Americans is in fact a diverse and majority-minority affair, with the 2019 Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) report showing that 27.5 percent of violent criminals targeting an Asian victim are black and only 24.1 percent are white.
Being a little disingenuous, aren't we?

2019? The problem is the violence against Asian-Americans which started happening after Trump starting screaming about "Kung Flu" and the "China Virus".

Despite social media-generated impressions that anti-Asian violence is committed mostly by Blacks, the majority of attackers are white, according to a new analysis.

Janelle Wong, a professor of American Studies at the University of Maryland, College Park, released analysis last week, based on official crime statistics and other studies, showing more than three-quarters of offenders of anti-Asian hate crimes and incidents, previous to and during the pandemic, have been white.

Wong told NBC Asian America that “the way that the media is covering and the way that people are understanding anti-Asian hate at this moment, in some ways, draws attention to these long-standing anti-Asian biases in U.S. society,” Wong said. “But the racist kind of tropes that come along with it — especially that it’s predominantly Black people attacking Asian Americans who are elderly — there’s not really an empirical basis in that.”

That could be true because there are so many more white ppl in america than blacks, but I don't believe it. Only one person is saying this from what I've seen, and it just gets repeated over and over. No one else is independently verifying the information, or posting their own analysis. White ppl may be committing a chunk of hate crimes against asians but I'm not seeing them stabbing random asians, they're not pushing asians onto subway tracks, they're not mugging asians, they're not breaking into their homes, looting and setting their businesses on fire, they're not randomly attacking and killing elderly asians in the street. That's only a pattern I've seen from blacks. It was not that long ago, some black kid and his female accomplish were joking about how he paralyzed an asian women while robbing her. When would you ever seen a story like that from a couple of white kids? They're busy shooting up schools or posting top secret military information on discord.
Stop making excuses. You don't get to commit more crime because there are moreof you.

Black people are jealous of asian’s success

Black people are jealous of asian’s success

Most crimes against Asians are committed by white people.

Janelle Wong, a professor of American Studies at the University of Maryland, College Park, released analysis last week, based on official crime statistics and other studies, showing more than three-quarters of offenders of anti-Asian hate crimes and incidents, previous to and during the pandemic, have been white.

Wong told NBC Asian America that “the way that the media is covering and the way that people are understanding anti-Asian hate at this moment, in some ways, draws attention to these long-standing anti-Asian biases in U.S. society,” Wong said. “But the racist kind of tropes that come along with it — especially that it’s predominantly Black people attacking Asian Americans who are elderly — there’s not really an empirical basis in that.”

“This is really how crime is framed in the United States — it’s framed as the source is Black,” Wong said.

She also said that “misconceptions about who perpetrates anti-Asian hate incidents can have “long-term consequences for racial solidarity.”

Most crimes against Asians are committed by white people.

“This is really how crime is framed in the United States — it’s framed as the source is Black,” Wong said.

She also said that “misconceptions about who perpetrates anti-Asian hate incidents can have “long-term consequences for racial solidarity.”
Never trust lying libs

Sometimes whites are listed alone and sometimes they have to carry white hispanics on their back also

By percentage I’m confident whites are more peaceful than black people

Whites have been beating and killing asians for almost 200 years. And they're the ones doing most of it now.

Never trust lying libs

Sometimes whites are listed alone and sometimes they have to carry white hispanics on their back also

By percentage I’m confident whites are more peaceful than black people
The history of this country to this very second denks this claim.

Is that why more whites are beating up Asians than blacks?
By percentage blacks are more violent

But ehen the lib news media hides black crime you may not know that

Which is whet this thread is all sbout

Forum List

Back