Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

Jan. 6th, 2021. The day Congress counted the Electoral College votes to determine who was president. Much happened, a rally and speech by President Trump, a march to the Capitol Building grounds, peaceful protests, a riot, assault and battery, vandalism, breaking and entering, trespass.

One of the many questions that arise from the events of this day is who was in charge of security of the Capitol building and grounds.

The Legislative Branch of Government which is Congress, is a separate and equal branch of government, which has sole jurisdiction over where they meet and conduct their constitutional duties.

This thread is not an argument, it is an archive of information.

:auiqs.jpg:

really now. wtf is this thread still not in the Taunting Arena?

The Speaker of the House is in charge of the Capitol Police Board.

No, they're not. You're making that up. The only oversight over the CPB is to subcommittees for appropriations and each chamber has a Sergeant-at-Arms on the board.

I do not see how posting precedents the speaker of the house follows, is taunting.
1714659746124.png

I have been replying to your comments, like you said, you are not here to establish facts, you are here having fun. It would be nice if you quoted.

Without quoting and putting the comment in context, you are just having fun, like you said.

I fixed the quote.

The Speaker of the House is in charge of the Capitol Police Board.
the speaker of the house only appoints the sergeant at arms for the house. There is another SAA for the senate, and then the capitol architect. Those three together are in charge of capitol security and capitol police.

:auiqs.jpg:

Really?

"Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty."

The whole thread is an open attack on Nancy Pelosi. Fine. What it is Not is some sort of archive of information. It's a hit piece for sure, and as such invites the kind of attacks you people usually launch on anything and everything that shows the true appeal of your leader-of-the-cult for what it is --

Trump’s Appeal - basest instincts: sordid, mean, immoral, unscrupulous, unseemly, vulgar, tawdry, cheap, degenerate, depraved, corrupt, dis honorable, contemptible, petty, shameful, abhorrent, disgusting.

Attachments

• 1714659990364.png
    1714659990364.png
    160.1 KB · Views: 0
"Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty."
The whole thread is an open attack on Nancy Pelosi. Fine. What it is Not is some sort of archive of information. It's a hit piece for sure, and as such invites the kind of attacks you people usually launch on anything and everything that shows the true appeal of your leader-of-the-cult for what it is --
I just added this, I do wish to discuss it. I am establishing facts with links, to .gov sites
You are pretty smart, even if I do not agree. I admit I do not have all the answers, and that is where I suspect a cover-up is protecting Pelosi.

One thing I found out, is there is the, Emergency Plan to Protect the Capitol, this is not available, it is classified. In thinking about the Emergency plan, in seeing the word Emergency, and all the things that happen when there is an emergency, I ask, who declares that emergency. Is it set by precedent? Does this precedent apply.
1714660451725.png

the speaker of the house only appoints the sergeant at arms for the house. There is another SAA for the senate, and then the capitol architect. Those three together are in charge of capitol security and capitol police.
I understand that the Capitol Police, enforce the laws. I understand they report to the Capitol Police Board. All this is by design and given authority by the House of Representatives. It is the House that is in charge, reported to, can fire, force people to resign, investigate. The Speaker of the House, is in charge of security through the laws, precedents, house rules, procedures, etc..

I have been trying to determine who declares an emergency during Jan. 6th. I think this is the precedent that establishes who. What do you think?
1714661111158.png

you are arguing that anybody can declare an emergency, or are you just having fun

View attachment 941027

No, I'm arguing it doesn't matter if there's an emergency declared by the Speaker. If it's on a temporary and reimbursable basis, the burden to request DCNG assistance falls upon the CPB...

Executive departments and Executive agencies may assist the United States Capitol Police in the performance of its duties by providing services (including personnel), equipment, and facilities on a temporary and reimbursable basis when requested by the Capitol Police Board and on a permanent and reimbursable basis upon advance written request of the Capitol Police Board

I just added this, I do wish to discuss it. I am establishing facts with links, to .gov sites
You are pretty smart, even if I do not agree. I admit I do not have all the answers, and that is where I suspect a cover-up is protecting Pelosi.

One thing I found out, is there is the, Emergency Plan to Protect the Capitol, this is not available, it is classified. In thinking about the Emergency plan, in seeing the word Emergency, and all the things that happen when there is an emergency, I ask, who declares that emergency. Is it set by precedent? Does this precedent apply.
View attachment 941029
Members of the House on either side of the aisle have a stake in this if it were true. The GOP has been in charge, yet nothing like this is being investigated, no real hearings held. The GOP is in charge. Has been for a while.

I apologize for stating this should be in the Taunting Arena. You have now convinced me it should be in the Conspiracy Forum. Secrets. Classified, yet you know of them. Asking question that go to conspiracies. Ignoring realities, like Pelosi's opponents have been in charge of the House for a few years.

Maybe you should contact a member of the GOP leadership and volunteer to be their top investigator?

View attachment 941029

"Authorized" ≠ "required"

No, they're not. You're making that up. The only oversight over the CPB is to subcommittees for appropriations and each chamber has a Sergeant-at-Arms on the board.
The Capitol Police Board, is 4 people. One is there as the representative of the Capitol Police. Subordinate to the other three. The Sergeant at Arms, has many duties and in addition to those duties, is the eyes and ears of the Speaker of the House. Who can force Sergeant at Arms to retire, or fire him. I understand the Speaker of the House's role if I do not articulate it in a thousand words to every comment you make.

But heck, you are not serious, are you.
I know, but it's fun. And I'm only here for fun.

I understand that the Capitol Police, enforce the laws. I understand they report to the Capitol Police Board. All this is by design and given authority by the House of Representatives. It is the House that is in charge, reported to, can fire, force people to resign, investigate. The Speaker of the House, is in charge of security through the laws, precedents, house rules, procedures, etc..

I have been trying to determine who declares an emergency during Jan. 6th. I think this is the precedent that establishes who. What do you think?
View attachment 941030

If the House were in charge of the CPB, there wouldn't be a Senate Sergeant-at-Arms.

Members of the House on either side of the aisle have a stake in this if it were true. The GOP has been in charge, yet nothing like this is being investigated, no real hearings held. The GOP is in charge. Has been for a while.

Maybe you should contact a member of the GOP leadership and volunteer to be their top investigator?
Why did the GOP do nothing? Is that answer in a classified document such as the Emergency Plan to Protect the Capitol
Precedent states that the Senate President and the Speaker of the House approve of the Emergency Plan to Protect the Capitol. I do not disagree with the statement of yours I am quoting. You are right. We need hearings, the Emergency Plan to Protect the Capitol was approved and will spell out how both these assholes, GOP and Democrats are Derelict in their duty. Can we get the name of this thread changed to reflect Pence and Pelosi?

1714662007439.png

Forum List

Back