Gov. Abbott Pardons Sgt. Perry After Killing BLMer with an AK-47

I have always cared about it. It is not a topic that often comes up on this forum

R.0e91655e4b142745e7cf16b0e272a61e

Funny thing that. I can't find any such video. And I looked.

Not only that but I did see messages from Perry that were presented in court where he clearly states he was going there and he might have to kill some protesters. Furthermore. As I said. The self-defense argument was REJECTED by the jury. UNANIMOUSLY.
Blm leaders are criminals…they are an awful organization and for anybody to agree with them they are either very misguided or they are looting money from their donors

Perry was innocent your missing points made itt to show it …

Perry was a man driven by patriotism..he approached a blm riot of far left radicals blm complaints are about slavery in the USA ..well slavery existed all over the world so they have no logical backing to. BLM are lazy thieves they want reparations..are they insane? we all deserve reparations by their logic.

Perry served his country proudly and for people like him to have to live in a country where BLM leaders have mansions…and blm protesters loot and murder 25 people in the summer of 2020..is beyond disgraceful

Friend blm will go down into the dustbin of history.

Last edited:
Without blame, can you post the video of the event.

w/out having to search your entire load of information.
Just POST the Video of the "Event"
Its difficult as you don't see much.

This pic is helpful.
E5Px7A0X0AA7G50

Crap, sorry ninja'd.

They were having a march. Ok. He turned a corner into their direction and stopped. They surrounded him the deceased is the dude in the mask.

There is some argue that PTSD kicked in for Perry seeing masked AK dude also.

the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

"
Many people" have decided that partisanship allows them to simply ignore some pretty basic rights.
The BLM Organization feels that it is entitled to infringe on the rights of others in some of its protests where roads are blocked and /or bystanders and patrons are intimidated and threatened to repeat a BLM mantra. I support ANY organization’s right to PEACEFUL assemble to address grievances. Blocking roads and intimidating patrons not engaged or interacting with the protest violates personal rights. The BLM knows this yet they defy it.

Blm leaders are criminals…they are an awful organization and for anybody to agree with them they are either very misguided or they are looting money from their donors

Perry was innocent your missing points made itt to show it …

Perry was a man driven by patriotism..he approached a blm riot of far left radicals blm complaints are about slavery in the USA ..well slavery existed all over the world so they have no logical backing to. BLM are lazy thieves they want reparations..are they insane? we all deserve reparations by their logic.

Perry served his country proudly and for people like him to have to live in a country where BLM leaders have mansions…and blm protesters loot and murder 25 people in the summer of 2020..is beyond disgraceful

Friend blm will go down into the dustbin of history.
The fact that you think that your opinion about BLM constitutes a valid argument for the killing of one of its members is a perfect illustration of my first post. Namely that to the right, murder is acceptable as long as the victim is somebody you don't agree with politically.

The BLM Organization feels that it is entitled to infringe on the rights of others in some of its protests where roads are blocked and /or bystanders and patrons are intimidated and threatened to repeat a BLM mantra. I support ANY organization’s right to PEACEFUL assemble to address grievances. Blocking roads and intimidating patrons not engaged or interacting with the protest violates personal rights. The BLM knows this yet they defy it.
This makes MURDER a reasonable response?

Its difficult as you don't see much.

This pic is helpful.
E5Px7A0X0AA7G50
A picture without timestamp or for that matter a visible weapon is helpful? I'm not trying to lawyer but the claim that the weapon was aimed at Perry runs against eyewitness testimony, the state of the weapon of the victim and most importantly Perry's original statements in the initial interrogation. And to contradict those facts you have a grainy picture without a visible weapon, and a video that doesn't show much by your own admission.

Good!

It as the right thing to do after a far left prosecutor, in a far left city prosecuted him. 🤔 Sounds familiar.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) on Thursday issued a pardon for Daniel Perry, an Army sergeant who was convicted of murder for fatally shooting a Black Lives Matter (BLM) protester in 2020.
In April, a jury found Perry guilty of murdering Garrett Foster during a July 2020 protest in Austin, Texas. The jury did not find him guilty of an aggravated assault charge.
Perry was sentenced to 25 years in prison, and Abbott asked the state’s parole board to review the case expeditiously. Perry’s conviction and sentencing have angered conservatives, who say he was acting out of self-defense.
The board, appointed by the governor, announced its unanimous recommendation to pardon Perry, and Abbott’s proclamation followed, The Associated Press reported.
In a statement Thursday, the governor said Texas has one of the strongest “Stand Your Ground” laws of self-defense.
The proclamation grants Perry a full pardon and “restoration of full civil rights of citizenship.” Abbott thanked the review board for its unanimous decision.

YT channel says they are worried AG Garland will arrest him under fed charges.

garland (2).jpg

All I can see is that he was greatly outnumbered by
So what? It's you guys that insist that everybody and his dog can openly carry whatever weapon you need and that simply carrying weapons is perfectly acceptable. Are you now claiming carrying a weapon by itself and being in group is enough reason to start shooting?

37 seconds in.

I wish we had a hotline to Hell

If so we could ask the dead guy if he was surprised that Perry had a gun and was willing to use it

My guess is that he didnt expect any resistance

Perry was being threatened by a man holding an AK-47 and he responded out of fear for his life

Last edited:

Forum List

Back