Alvin Bragg Offers Plea Deals to Migrants Accused of Attacking NYC Cops as He Prosecutes Trump

StatesRightsForever

Gold Member
May 1, 2024
Bragg is letting hundreds of thugs run wild while he spends his time and your money prosecuting trump for giving money to his mistress!!

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg (D), the prosecutor linked to billionaire George Soros who is currently prosecuting former President Donald Trump on 34 felony counts, has offered plea deals to six of the nine migrants accused of attacking two New York Police Department (NYPD) officers in January.

On January 27, a mob of Venezuelan migrants were caught on surveillance and police body cam footage attacking a pair of NYPD officers outside of a taxpayer-funded migrant shelter in midtown Manhattan.

Specifically, Bragg’s office has offered 24-year-old Yohenry Brito, 21-year-old Ulises Bohorquez, and 19-year-old Darwin Gomez-Izquiel plea deals that would have them plead guilty to second-degree assault and serve just a year in prison. In addition, Bragg’s office has offered 19-year-old Kelvin Servita Arocha and 21-year-old Wilson Juarez a plea deal that would have them plead guilty to obstructing a government administration and serve only six months in prison.

Bragg is letting hundreds of thugs run wild while he spends his time and your money prosecuting trump for giving money to his mistress!!

If I were representing these illegal thugarrinos, I'd advise them to reject the deal and insist on a time served deal.

When they get out, Trump is going to be in office, and they'll be on the slow boat back to Venezuela before the sun sets on 20 January 2025.

Do you think Trump would accept a plea deal...or probably more accurately would he have accepted a plea deal? (Is it to late)?

This thread should be placed in Law and Justice. Moving.

Politics is not the default forum for all of your topics.
Furthermore, opening posts require at least two sentences of original commentary

So, your point is that the orange douchebag is such a loser that migrants are getting a better deal? So much for the guy who wrote the "Art of the Deal"... :laughing0301:

No wonder you trumptards are always so mad. :itsok:

Last edited:
Do you think Trump would accept a plea deal...or probably more accurately would he have accepted a plea deal? (Is it to late)?

If there is no prison time, trump might accept a plea deal. The case against him is crazy weak but this is NY and facts and law mean nothing there. The jury may say, "trump is innocent but i hate trump so i say guilty."

This thread should be placed in Law and Justice. Moving.

Politics is not the default forum for all of your topics.
Furthermore, opening posts require at least two sentences of original commentary

Now that's funny. Trump is running for president but you say this case is not political!!!! You just don't want people talking about this legal travesty against trump.

If there is no prison time, trump might accept a plea deal. The case against him is crazy weak but this is NY and facts and law mean nothing there. The jury may say, "trump is innocent but i hate trump so i say guilty."
It is possible he was already offered a deal and already declined? Not sure if that would be public knowledge or not.

That is what all Trump supporters say but I'm not so sure. Trump keeps bragging about how everyone loves him and cheers for him when he goes into businesses their.

All we can be is armchair lawyers though since we don't have access to all the evidence the jurors have seen and/or heard.

2 tiered justice in NY

Bragg somehow made $40MM since Soros hired him

It just shows how much damage a corrupt DA in a large Democrat city can cause. Get that POS out of office.

Forum List

Back