JAY Z Needs to be banned for Life!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
jay-z-at-nets-game-4-1-2014.jpg

Wearing a Black Supremacist Medallion Courtside at a Nets game. He is a part owner of that team. So I'm sure he will be banned for life by the end of the week ?

• Banned
He's not an owner anymore.

Are you sure? I though he only sold half of his ownership.

I just checked and he only sold half of his shares to Kidd.

Jason Kidd to buy half of Jay-Z?s ownership share of Nets | ProBasketballTalk

So, yes wearing the equivalent of a KKK necklace and then stating that that necklace 'means something to you" then you are a racist.

When asked by a reporter if the Five Percent medallion held any meaning for him, Jay shrugged and said, “A little bit,”

"The first lesson I learned from the Five Percent was simple: Fuck white people. Seriously, 'White people are devils.'"[25] He was quoted in the post as saying, "Whiteness is weak and wicked and inferior — basically just an errant child who needs to be corrected." [26] Five-percenters are purported to believe that Black men are physically and intellectually superior as the natural descendants of God, and black men as Gods are the rightful rulers of the world. [27] Five-Percenters are discouraged from marrying anyone of the white race as doing so would dilute the purity of their blood but the anti-white racism is primarily targeted at white men.

Five-Percent Nation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Word Is Bond: An Ex-Con Explains the 5 Percenters - The Daily Beast

CaféAuLait;9023466 said:

So, yes wearing the equivalent of a KKK necklace and then stating that that necklace 'means something to you" then you are a racist.

When asked by a reporter if the Five Percent medallion held any meaning for him, Jay shrugged and said, “A little bit,”

"The first lesson I learned from the Five Percent was simple: Fuck white people. Seriously, 'White people are devils.'"[25] He was quoted in the post as saying, "Whiteness is weak and wicked and inferior — basically just an errant child who needs to be corrected." [26] Five-percenters are purported to believe that Black men are physically and intellectually superior as the natural descendants of God, and black men as Gods are the rightful rulers of the world. [27] Five-Percenters are discouraged from marrying anyone of the white race as doing so would dilute the purity of their blood but the anti-white racism is primarily targeted at white men.

The NBA made him sell all his shares so there would be no conflict of interest with his sports agency.

CaféAuLait;9023466 said:

The NBA made him sell all his shares so there would be no conflict of interest with his sports agency.

Thanks, I just read he also sold his stake in the Barkley Center too, and is now acting as a sports manager....

Wearing a Black Supremacist Medallion Courtside at a Nets game. He is a part owner of that team. So I'm sure he will be banned for life by the end of the week ?

You are a retard as usual. He doesnt own a team and his is not a Black Supremacist.

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2014/04/jay-z-active-member-five-percenters/

To get the scoop on Jay Z’s involvement with the group, the New York Post interviewed Five-Percent Nation representative Saladin Allah. “Jay Z is not an active member — no one has vouched for him,” Saladin Allah told The Post. “It was always understood that you don’t wear the *regalia if you don’t totally subscribe to the life.”

If this is true, it seems as if Jay Z’s reference to the Five-Percenters is purely for entertainment purposes.

Last edited:

You are a retard as usual. He doesnt own a team and his is not a Black Supremacist.

He may not own the team but wearing a "Five Percenters" ( a racist religion) medallion and then stating it meant something to him, is akin to someone wearing a KKK medallion and saying it mean a little something to them IMO.

What is the reason to wear that medallion?

http://www.theroot.com/articles/cul...versy_with_five_percent_nation_medallion.html

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;9023466 said:

He cant be an owner and a sports agent. Its is not allowed.

CaféAuLait;9024041 said:

He may not own the team but wearing a "Five Percenters" ( a racist religion) medallion and then stating it meant something to him, is akin to someone wearing a KKK medallion and saying it mean a little something to them IMO.

What is the reason to wear that medallion?

Jay Z Sparks Controversy With ?Five Percent Nation? Medallion - The Root

No one knows what the reason is so you shouldnt assume. Thats like claiming someone wearing a swastika is a nazi.

CaféAuLait;9023466 said:

Being I don't study Jay Z, he WAS an owner last year and now has sold his interest in the team! A correction, if you will! Still wears a 5% medal, and his statements is as bad as Sterling!

CaféAuLait;9023466 said:

I was thinking at the time when I wrote that, but then corrected myself he still owned the Barkley Center and only sold half of his shares to Kidd. I know I was wrong now.

Forum List

Back