JAY Z Needs to be banned for Life!

Just as an aside...

Good Lord is Beyonce fuckin BANGIN!

Now, I could see you masturbate over her!

7dc84464fc63cbf4_110707-beyonce.jpg

Oh my Lord...

CaféAuLait;9023466 said:
Are you sure? I though he only sold half of his ownership.

I just checked and he only sold half of his shares to Kidd.

Jason Kidd to buy half of Jay-Z?s ownership share of Nets | ProBasketballTalk

So, yes wearing the equivalent of a KKK necklace and then stating that that necklace 'means something to you" then you are a racist.

When asked by a reporter if the Five Percent medallion held any meaning for him, Jay shrugged and said, “A little bit,”

Five-Percent Nation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Word Is Bond: An Ex-Con Explains the 5 Percenters - The Daily Beast

He cant be an owner and a sports agent. Its is not allowed.

Being I don't study Jay Z, he WAS an owner last year and now has sold his interest in the team! A correction, if you will! Still wears a 5% medal, and his statements is as bad as Sterling!

You should have looked it up before proving yourself to be the fool we already know you are. What statements are you referring to? Do you mean the this one?

When asked by a reporter whether the medallion is meaningful to him, Jay-Z shrugged and said 'A little bit'.

CaféAuLait;9024041 said:
You are a retard as usual. He doesnt own a team and his is not a Black Supremacist.

He may not own the team but wearing a "Five Percenters" ( a racist religion) medallion and then stating it meant something to him, is akin to someone wearing a KKK medallion and saying it mean a little something to them IMO.

What is the reason to wear that medallion?

Jay Z Sparks Controversy With ?Five Percent Nation? Medallion - The Root

No one knows what the reason is so you shouldnt assume. Thats like claiming someone wearing a swastika is a nazi.

I understand that the swastika was used far prior by Buddhists and others and had a totally differed meaning. The Nazi's totally hijacked the symbol and now it means a totally different thing than it once did to most people.

Was the 5 Percenter symbol used for something else at one point before being used as a hate symbol?

He cant be an owner and a sports agent. Its is not allowed.

Being I don't study Jay Z, he WAS an owner last year and now has sold his interest in the team! A correction, if you will! Still wears a 5% medal, and his statements is as bad as Sterling!

You should have looked it up before proving yourself to be the fool we already know you are. What statements are you referring to? Do you mean the this one?

When asked by a reporter whether the medallion is meaningful to him, Jay-Z shrugged and said 'A little bit'.

Why would I look it up when he was an owner? I'm not staying up with his latest movements, perhaps your small mind is! Yes, that seems to be his statement!

CaféAuLait;9024062 said:
CaféAuLait;9024041 said:
He may not own the team but wearing a "Five Percenters" ( a racist religion) medallion and then stating it meant something to him, is akin to someone wearing a KKK medallion and saying it mean a little something to them IMO.

What is the reason to wear that medallion?

Jay Z Sparks Controversy With ?Five Percent Nation? Medallion - The Root

No one knows what the reason is so you shouldnt assume. Thats like claiming someone wearing a swastika is a nazi.

I understand that the swastika was used far prior by Buddhists and others and had a totally differed meaning. The Nazi's totally hijacked the symbol and now it means a totally different thing than it once did to most people.

Was the 5 Percenter symbol used for something else at one point before being used as a hate symbol?

Actually the swastika is still in use.

Who knows? Who knows if he even knew about the 5 percenters? I never heard of the them until this came up.

Last edited:

Why would I look it up when he was an owner? I'm not staying up with his latest movements, perhaps your small mind is! Yes, that seems to be his statement!

You would look it up before you started a thread. I forgot you always say stupid shit and get caught looking like a dumbass.

CaféAuLait;9024062 said:

Who knows? Who knows if he even knew about the 5 percenters? I never heard of the them until this came up.

Just shows that you also don't know everything!

You would look it up before you started a thread. I forgot you always say stupid shit and get caught looking like a dumbass.

I believe I just said basically the same thing about you!

CaféAuLait;9024062 said:

The 5 percenters are big in prison culture, it is akin to Odinism ( white power religion) in prisons. 5 percenters are often rapped about now.

Papoose Calls On Jay Z To Attend Five-Percent Nation Event In Harlem | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

The GODS Of Hip-Hop: A Reflection On The Five Percenter Influence On Rap Music & Culture | Hip-Hop Wired

CaféAuLait;9024062 said:

Never claimed I did. Thats you running around screaming that you won like its a contest. All I need to do is know more than you which is pretty easy.

Do I give a fuck about anyone named JayZ? NOPE

Never claimed I did. Thats you running around screaming that you won like its a contest. All I need to do is know more than you which is pretty easy.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:.....If you think so! You simply proved you knew nothing about the 5%! Talks cheap, child!

CaféAuLait;9024081 said:
CaféAuLait;9024062 said:

The 5 percenters are big in prison culture, it is akin to Odinism ( white power religion) in prisons. 5 percenters are often rapped about now.

Papoose Calls On Jay Z To Attend Five-Percent Nation Event In Harlem | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

The GODS Of Hip-Hop: A Reflection On The Five Percenter Influence On Rap Music & Culture | Hip-Hop Wired

Odinism is not a white power religion. People have bastardized it and started offshoots but the real religion is not white power. Funny I never heard of 5 percenters though. I listen to rap all the time.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/1998/winter/the-new-barbarians

CaféAuLait;9024081 said:

Odinism is not a white power religion. People have bastardized it and started offshoots but the real religion is not white power. Funny I never heard of 5 percenters though. I listen to rap all the time.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/1998/winter/the-new-barbarians

I probably should have said they adopted it and have perverted it, making it their own now. Those white power groups have revived it for racist paganism.

On the Vinland website, Crowell praised the “late and beloved Folk Patriot and Odinist, David Lane” and urged visitors to “fight for the mission of the 14 words.” Lane was the getaway driver when fellow members of the domestic terrorist group The Order murdered Alan Berg, a Denver radio show host, in 1984. He died in prison in May 2007 while serving a 190-year sentence for his role in the slaying. It was Lane who coined the “14 words” held dear by many white nationalists: “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children.”

Crowell’s Odinism website shows names and photographs of other Holy Nation of Odin officials. Several appear to be prison inmates, like Crowell. One of them is Richard Kemp, a “recognized gothi” or priest. He appears to be the same Richard Kemp who was the youngest member of The Order, the neo-Nazi domestic terrorist group that in the early 1980s robbed armored cars and assassinated Denver Jewish talk show host Alan Berg, among other crimes. Kemp, 46, has served 24 years of a 60-year federal prison sentence imposed after he was convicted of armed robbery, conspiracy and racketeering. He’s scheduled to be released in January 2010

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2009/...-nation-of-odin-from-maximum-security-prison/

http://www.splcenter.org/get-inform...owse-all-issues/2003/winter/reviving-paganism

Forum List

Back