JD Vance endorsed anti-IVF report that contradicts Trump’s new stance

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Oh dear. What are voters meant to hink ?
Are they for it or agin it ?
Does anyone know ?

Lets be clear about this.
IVF ia a sin that enables slurs to have babies and fulfil meaningful lives.
But if God wanted them to have test tube babies he would have nade them better .
I hope that is clear.

So?

Vance is a Catholic, and the Church teaching is against IVF.

And as if you really give a damn.

Does anyone know ?

But if God wanted them to have test tube babies he would have nade them better .
I hope that is clear.

If you are going to apply this flip flop from way back in 2017 from an unknown politician at the time than you must apply the same standard to a very well known politician from 2019 and 2020 who took positions and flip flopped mightily.

He should find another career if he wants to push his wierd religous beliefs on society.
Who knows what he believes.

No, he shouldn't find another career, and who is to say the Catholic Church position is weird? They have very valid reasoning behind their position. Not some knee-jerk, TDS rage as you do.

He [Vance] opposed government paying or making others pay for IVF. That is as valid a position as the opposite side.

Does anyone know ?

I hope that is clear.

Yeah let's be clear we're going back to 2017 for Vance but you all want to ignore Kamala Harris view from 2019.

:auiqs.jpg:

No, he shouldn't find another career, and who is to say the Catholic Church position is weird? They have very valid reasoning behind their position. Not some knee-jerk, TDS rage as you do.

He [Vance] opposed government paying or making others pay for IVF. That is as valid a position as the opposite side.
Let them start a political party.

Forum List

Back