JD Vance: When I get to the Senate I’ll defund the Biden Administration’s Ministry of Truth. This is downright scary

One he has not said it is suppression... It might inform you that it is fiction and the truth is a link away...

Hundreds of thousands of US Citizens were killed needlessly due to misinformation about the vaccine.. There are people still to this day who still believe the misinformation.
US enemies now know it US biggest weakness... Seriously, the method to attack US is to create massive misinformation and disinformation campaign and keep feeding it...

Russia did this and are willing to do more of it in the future. There is hard evidence of this...

Free Speech is not free, it come with consequences and responsibilities, foreign enemies of US have distorted US public discourse so badly we have now this common place..
View attachment 637496

QAnon injection pedophilla and democrats is Eliminationist Rhetoric.. It is deliberately put in place so people will not discuss and demonise the other side.
True. Democrats have devolved into such an evil and depraved entity that no matter how bad Russian are, they are still better than democrats.

Is it?

You prefer the Russians and Chinese controlling the narrative rather than the US government?
For the love of aardvark taint licking!

You are such a fucking useful idiot.

So, anytime the US government wants to suppress any rights, all it has to do is say "would you rather have China or Russia control and everything?" And that's all it takes for you. You fall in line like a dutiful little Nazi.

You have no business living in the US. Get the fuck out of here you tyrant motherfucker.

One he has not said it is suppression... It might inform you that it is fiction and the truth is a link away...
And we're supposed to just trust that link, and trust our own government not to misinform us?

Sorry pal. Our own federal government is the party I trust the least. In the past two years there have been way too many examples of why we should never ever ever ever hee....yever trust the FedGov again.
1651153124864.gif

they want to fundamentally transform America. you don't want to fundamentally transform something unless you HATE it!

I'm not for the disinformation ministry but you cod say he is pro disinformation.

The problem is people WANT disinformation. They prefer it. They prefer to be told the world is how they want it, not how it is.

But then if you're getting your disinformation from Russia and China, well, that's just going to be bad for you no matter what.

are you sure you're going to the Senate? you have to beat Mike Gibbons AND Josh Mandel AND Jane Timken AND Tim Ryan...good luck

If you were elected senator would you support biden’s information clearinghouse?

Isn't there enough political news out there without speculating about random political promises of (only) republican candidates? It beats talking about Biden.

Forum List

Back