Jeanie Buss becomes 1st woman to win an NBA title as the team’s controlling governor/owner

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
now this chick i'd definitely bang multiple times. we can talk basketball throughout

• Banned
Put women in charge of more things

i find them unattractive but industrious!

now this chick i'd definitely bang multiple times. we can talk basketball throughout

".......controlling governor" ? Since I'm not an NBA follower, my first thought was 'what the hell' is a "Governor" So I looked it up........What a crock of PC BULLSHIT! Can't have these TEAM owners be called "Owners" because too many Negros play hoop, and that would have the connotation of having the Massa own the Slave to make him ( or in this case Her) money. You better damn well believe if I had enough money to OWN an NBA team.....I would refer to myself as OWNER.
These wealthy people own the Franchise...NOT the Players. These players ALL have legal contracts they AGREED to......they weren't brought in against their will at NO PAY, in fact they are compensated quite well. Get a farking life you PC idiots .

• Banned
i remember Phil Jackson was her bf when he coached the Lakers. i wonder what happened with their relationship

• Banned
there a few exceptions...Ann Coulter, Tomi Lahren, Ainsley Earhardt

• Banned
Jeanie was born and raised in Wyoming. Phil Jackson was born and raised in Montana. so there was a connection there

• Banned
Jeanie has promised to produce "the most showstopping spectacular ring ever for the players"

the winning team gets to design the ring, you see

we'll see!

• Banned
"little girls right now are dreaming that they can be like Jeanie one day" - Magic Johnson

Forum List

Back