Zone1 Deeper, hidden, meanings of the Bible - Physical, Spiritual and Philosophical - Secret Revelations Shared for the 1st Time.

and how has Cory Booker lived?
Thou shalt not lie steal or covet, that means not lying to covet power to steal money from the system.-oops
Wasn't he willing to drag a judge into the swamp mud just over obstructing scotus for sake of maintaining federal control on abortions?
Not your business, because you have not lived up to what God wants from you.

and how has Cory Booker lived?
Thou shalt not lie steal or covet, that means not lying to covet power to steal money from the system.-oops
Wasn't he willing to drag a judge into the swamp mud just over obstructing scotus for sake of maintaining federal control on abortions?

Poor women suffer the most in terms of reproductive health. Who's being a self righteous dick here?

Circumcision was borrowed from the Egyptians when they ruled Canaan for 400 years.

I was referring to "circumcision" in the spiritual sense. People that live their lives like "children" - simply - not "sinning" because they are not aware of "sin" so to speak.

I was referring to "circumcision" in the spiritual sense. People that live their lives like "children" - simply - not "sinning" because they are not aware of "sin" so to speak.

"So yes, mankind was given the gift of circumcision so that they can live lives with the opportunity of not falling into eternal sin. If one is not aware of their sin, it isn't much of a sin, is it?"

I wouldn't call it a gift. How would it I prevent anyone from sinning? Muslims are also circumcised.

Then you know the first Abomination of Desolation was in 167 BC. Daniel was writing about Antiochus IV Epiphanies who defiled the temple and tried to Hellenize the Jews.

Could have been. In my opinion, in a spiritual sense, it can refer to something that causes "desolation" - something that separates a person's(mind, body, soul, spirit) from attaining spiritual redemption - something that takes a person "off the path" to salvation, etc.

Could have been. In my opinion, in a spiritual sense, it can refer to something that causes "desolation" - something that separates a person's(mind, body, soul, spirit) from attaining spiritual redemption - something that takes a person "off the path" to salvation, etc.

Nothing spiritual about it. Antiochus IV Epiphanies defiled the temple by sacrificing pigs and putting in statues of Zeus . He was trying to Hellenize the Jews. He also forbid circumcision.

"So yes, mankind was given the gift of circumcision so that they can live lives with the opportunity of not falling into eternal sin. If one is not aware of their sin, it isn't much of a sin, is it?"

I wouldn't call it a gift. How would it I prevent anyone from sinning? Muslims are also circumcised.
Again, not in the physical sense.

In the sense that if a person is not aware (being cut off from knowing what is/what is not a "sin" in the spiritual sense) then that person can't be judged or won't be judged in the same manner as a person who "knows" what a sin is in the spiritual sense.

Isaiah 55:

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts."

In my humble opinion, if mankind truly knew and understood "God's thoughts/ways" - mankind could likely never live a life accordingly - which could cause people to distance themselves from God's ways since it would be too difficult for them to live a life accordingly. (Or so they might think). The fact that God acknowledges this through Isaiah, shows God's love and mercy for mankind - he wants us to understand that us "not knowing" is a gift - a way for us to live lives as humans without the added pressure (or thinking) that we would have if we knew and understood his ways - in the spiritual sense.

Again, not in the physical sense.

In the sense that if a person is not aware (being cut off from knowing what is/what is not a "sin" in the spiritual sense) then that person can't be judged or won't be judged in the same manner as a person who "knows" what a sin is in the spiritual sense.

Isaiah 55:

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts."

In my humble opinion, if mankind truly knew and understood "God's thoughts/ways" - mankind could likely never live a life accordingly - which could cause people to distance themselves from God's ways since it would be too difficult for them to live a life accordingly. (Or so they might think). The fact that God acknowledges this through Isaiah, shows God's love and mercy for mankind - he wants us to understand that us "not knowing" is a gift - a way for us to live lives as humans without the added pressure (or thinking) that we would have if we knew and understood his ways - in the spiritual sense.

What does that have to do with circumcision?

Nothing spiritual about it. Antiochus IV Epiphanies defiled the temple by sacrificing pigs and putting in statues of Zeus . He was trying to Hellenize the Jews. He also forbid circumcision.

And what did that do to the Jews at the time? It separated them from following their faith.

In the same way, it was used in the New Testament when referring to the Roman siege/destruction of the Temple in 70 AD. What did that do to people at the time? It caused desolation that separated them from practicing their faith.

What does that have to do with circumcision?

In the sense that we are "cut off" from knowing everything about God's ways in the spiritual sense. Maybe I should have used a different analogy - but initially I believe I was responding to another post.

I agree. The prophets called on people to "circumcise the flesh of the foreskin of their mind", the evil inclination, the yetzer ha-ra, base instincts, wants, and desires, which is inextricably connected to the carnal mind, the flesh, and is an obstacle to spiritual development and growth.

When it is taken literally people start mutilating their own penises which to me is proof that God has a sense of humor and ancient Hebrews were actually calling 'the uncircumcised', dickheads.

Last edited:
A million dollars of options bought when the stock was really cheap and no where near $40/share probably cost around $2-5 each.
And currently running around $60/share means that those options are worth a minimum of 5 million. More than enough to just say "I quit" and go home bake sourdough bread in between cayman island vacations.

Forum List

Back