Jeb Bush is in his glory

Well, once Trump is thrown under the bus it will be back to the usual with promises of free everything with no down side.

And yes, like Obamacare, people will continue to bite and swallow it whole and hard like they always do.

Well, once Trump is thrown under the bus it will be back to the usual with promises of free everything with no down side.

And yes, like Obamacare, people will continue to bite and swallow it whole and hard like they always do.

Well, Jeb didn't last past the primaries in February 2016. He's not wanted by either Republican faction.

Jeb Bush Delivers Huge ‘Told You So’ About 'Chaos President' Donald Trump

Jeb Bush is in his glory stating that he warmed everyone that Trump would be the "chaos President".

Both Republican and Democrats are pleasuring themselves as they dismantle the Trump administration.

Of course, tax payers will be funding the tissues, naturally.

At least Jeb finally found something he can do. Exploit the democrat's attacks to pile onto one of his own party and weaken the nation. Gee, that really makes me want to vote for him now.

Jeb Bush Delivers Huge ‘Told You So’ About 'Chaos President' Donald Trump

Jeb Bush is in his glory stating that he warmed everyone that Trump would be the "chaos President".

Both Republican and Democrats are pleasuring themselves as they dismantle the Trump administration.

Of course, tax payers will be funding the tissues, naturally.
Of course the only real chaos is among Trump critics who run from rumor to rumor hoping to find something that will make their irrational hatred of the President seem less deranged. The Trump administration, however, continues to move its promised agenda forward even amid the chaos among Democrats and much of the rumor mongering media.

I wonder how many strings the Bush family pulled to get Penn Av conservative politicians to piss on Trumps feet everytime he tried to get anything pushed through congress in the last 5 months ?

There is only one problem...

There is no money to pay for free everything, any longer.

But they will do away with money and the entire monetary system for some global economy yet to be revealed.

Of course, no one likes change so they have to crash the system so people will be begging for change.

That won't matter just print more!

thats what Trump said ..

"First of all, you never have to default because you print the money, I hate to tell you, OK?"

There is far more debt than hard cash.

thats what Trump said ..

"First of all, you never have to default because you print the money, I hate to tell you, OK?"

That is what I call the Dick Cheney ideology. He said, "Reagan proved deficits no longer matter".

Progs love it.

There is far more debt than hard cash.
I know. I was being sarcastic. Its what they are going to do. Just print more money...keep the masses dumb and entertained they won't care how badly they are getting screwed.

Jeb Bush, brother of the last chaos President, should shut the fuck up. He would have been as bad, if not worse, than Dump.

Jeb I spent $50 million to win 5% of the primary vote Bush said something? :laugh: The country obviously did not want a 3rd Bush in the White House, if Jeb loser Bush had been the nominee Hillary would be sitting in the oval office.

Forum List

Back