Jeb Bush: June 15th announcement date

If it does come down to Jeb vs. Hillary we might as well just stay home on election day.

If it does come down to Jeb vs. Hillary we might as well just stay home on election day.

I would not be surprised to see that. Still, I have heard that the Koch Brothers are throwing their big bucks behind Walker. It is going to be interesting to see what happens as 2016 approaches.

I would not be surprised to see that. Still, I have heard that the Koch Brothers are throwing their big bucks behind Walker. It is going to be interesting to see what happens as 2016 approaches.
We may end up with two third party candidates, a real liberal and a TP conservative, now that will be interesting.

does anyone know anyone who is just all Giddy that Bush is gonna run?
GOP party bosses, really rich people, the MIC, the Chinese, the Saudis, practically anyone who made out like a bandit from the last Bush.

actually, i meant to say, once Scott Walker enters the race, then its over, i think we all agree that it has always been down to Cruz/Walker/Rubio for quite some time now. dont know why the other 12 are running.

We may end up with two third party candidates, a real liberal and a TP conservative, now that will be interesting.

Yes, and that would even the playing field, unlike the year that Clinton won when Perot was the third party candidate or when Nader was the third party candidate. You might have something there...

actually, i meant to say, once Scott Walker enters the race, then its over, i think we all agree that it has always been down to Cruz/Walker/Rubio for quite some time now. dont know why the other 12 are running.

No, I disagree with Cruz even being in the top ten. He has shown to everyone, outside Texas, that he is a loose cannon and unpredictable. He is too far over the edge for the average voter. Do not rule out Bush. I am telling you.

No, I disagree with Cruz even being in the top ten. He has shown to everyone, outside Texas, that he is a loose cannon and unpredictable. He is too far over the edge for the average voter. Do not rule out Bush. I am telling you.

Case in Point:

Ted Cruz apologizes for Biden joke - CNNPolitics.com

Forum List

Back