Jeb Bush Just Reversed Himself on Pence Bill

Yep. I knew he would flip-flop.

Now Rubio and Cruz will be next.

Hypocrites.
They and other republicans have only themselves to blame.

As long as republican politicians continue to appease the GOP base – social conservatives, extreme right, TPM – they're going to continue to look foolish and inconsistent as they further alienate a majority of the American people who reject extreme right, social conservative agenda.

Serious GOP candidates need to denounce these ridiculous, unnecessary 'religious liberty' measures.

Look, these Democrats don't have anything else to run on. what will they say. we just had a historic loss of seats the last two election under a Democrat President who was only in office for six years that caused us to become the minority in congress?

I hope the people see through them this time around and vote them out of lives for good, come 2016

Considering recent right wing behavior, Democrats won't have to campaign at all anyway. All they have to do is point at the ridiculous right wing and laugh. The rest of the country is already doing that and will continue.
What are you going to campaign with?
Hillary has NOT announced and I doubt she will. Ever thought of what happens then?

they have nothing else. so it's back to their tried and true tactics of dirty politics. Obama's campaign was some of the dirtiest I had ever seen in my 60 years. so we can expect more of the same...the people don't want what they are selling. they proved that by kicking them out of Congress.
All the more reason NOT to do it here. WE pinned them down to certain topics and ignore the straw man which in this case is that 3%.

It's like the kid that says look at that, look at that! Drawing attention AWAY from himself. Stay on target and pin them down. A GOOD example would be this..

Let the undecideds SEE their lack of ability to go after the larger more complex issues. They want to secure 3% of the vote? Go ahead, we need to take the greater ground and THAT is where they are WEAK.

Yep. I knew he would flip-flop.

Now Rubio and Cruz will be next.

Hypocrites.
They and other republicans have only themselves to blame.

As long as republican politicians continue to appease the GOP base – social conservatives, extreme right, TPM – they're going to continue to look foolish and inconsistent as they further alienate a majority of the American people who reject extreme right, social conservative agenda.

Serious GOP candidates need to denounce these ridiculous, unnecessary 'religious liberty' measures.

No they don't, liberals like yourself like to tell us what we should react to. We have our own agenda on the table and THAT is where we start. You idiots can go wherever you want, we are fine where we are.

Patton-Quote.jpg

Last edited:
Look, these Democrats don't have anything else to run on. what will they say. we just had a historic loss of seats the last two election under a Democrat President who was only in office for six years that caused us to become the minority in congress?

I hope the people see through them this time around and vote them out of lives for good, come 2016

Considering recent right wing behavior, Democrats won't have to campaign at all anyway. All they have to do is point at the ridiculous right wing and laugh. The rest of the country is already doing that and will continue.

There are an awful lot of nutters out there as witnessed in the midterm elections. Granted, Dems don't turn out to the polls in very big numbers during midterm elections, so I do expect a much different outcome in 2016, especially if the Republican presidential nominee gets trounced by Hillary.

There are an awful lot of nutters out there as witnessed in the midterm elections. Granted, Dems don't turn out to the polls in very big numbers during midterm elections, so I do expect a much different outcome in 2016, especially if the Republican presidential nominee gets trounced by Hillary.
Hillary has to announce before she can even run. And thus far it's ALL crickets from her camp.

We need I think to keep them on budget/debt and terrorists.
Those 3% side issues are just that. 3%, and NOT worthy of an ENTIRE nations time.

Actually, you are a little confused. Jeb doesn't want to talk about budgets. His brother was the guy who took 400 billion dollar surpluses and turned them into Trillion dollar deficits.

He also doesn't want to talk about terrorists. His brother fucked that up pretty royally, too.

Well now you libs can go vote for Jeb Bush. I guess you made him cave too

lol

You see the nutters, and they are on the left. making some big stink over a law in some STATE they don't even live in...so lets hope the people who kicked Democrat to the curb in the midterms comes out and votes against more of this ugliness by progressive/left

You see the nutters, and they are on the left. making some big stink over a law in some STATE they don't even live in...so lets hope the people who kicked Democrat to the curb in the midterms comes out and votes against more of this ugliness by progressive/left

You can always hope. At this point, it's about all you have,

Forum List

Back