Jeb Bush Registered Hispanic On '09 Voter Registration Form.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
It s pronounced Heb Jeb Bush registers to vote as hispanic and Twitter pounces - Salon.com

The Bush Family Stupidity strikes again

Former Florida Republican Jeb Bush registered as Hispanic on a 2009 Voter Registration.

Now, either Jebbie just made a huge mistake or was attempting to garner support for would later become his 2016 Presidential Campaign.

Jeb is married to Columba Bush formerly of Le'on Mexico.

Bush41 has often referred to the children of Jeb and Columba Bush as, "The Little Brown Ones."

This can only get better.

Bet its his way of supporting noted white Hispanic GZ ......Don't let him get away with this ..

Well, that should take some heat off Elizabeth Warren. At least she's probably part Native American.

Wowee-Zowee Bat Fink!!!

That's earth-shattering news. The whole fucking world is falling apart because of the IDIOT IN CHIEF and you start a thread on Jeb Bush checking the wrong box on a voter form?

I mean, how trivial and irrelevant can dimocraps get.....

Nevermind

It s pronounced Heb Jeb Bush registers to vote as hispanic and Twitter pounces - Salon.com

The Bush Family Stupidity strikes again

Former Florida Republican Jeb Bush registered as Hispanic on a 2009 Voter Registration.

Now, either Jebbie just made a huge mistake or was attempting to garner support for would later become his 2016 Presidential Campaign.

Jeb is married to Columba Bush formerly of Le'on Mexico.

Bush41 has often referred to the children of Jeb and Columba Bush as, "The Little Brown Ones."

This can only get better.

Wow! This is such big news! What a scoop, I am sure this will rank up there with losing government e-mails, accepting big donations from nations that violation human rights.

Man, you liberal extremists are getting dumber by the day.

Scream?????? ........ Laughter more like.....remember thus is totally the left trying to choose our candidate

Jeb Bush probably does think of himself as hispanic. He has lived entirely within the hispanic culture since he was a teen. Spanish is the only language spoken in his home. It's the way he sees himself.

Well it's from Salon. so that is why the left is such low information when it comes to politics. But the Democrat/progressive knows this is a good thing for them..Keep them dumb down so they fall for all their lies

Jeb Bush probably does think of himself as hispanic. He has lived entirely within the hispanic culture since he was a teen. Spanish is the only language spoken in his home. It's the way he sees himself.

Probably so, but that still doesn't make what he did right in my book. but it's not hurting anyone. so who cares

Probably so, but that still doesn't make what he did right in my book. but it's not hurting anyone. so who cares

Sure. A lie coming from the right is okay with you.

Gawd, you idiots are so predictable.

Well it's from Salon. so that is why the left is such low information when it comes to politics. But the Democrat/progressive knows this is a good thing for them..Keep them dumb down so they fall for all their lies

Okay, I'll as you the same question I asked above -

Stephanie

What about the thousands of other sources who are reporting it?

Are they ALL lying?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

So you think lies from a prez candidate don't hurt anyone?

Sorta like you lying about getting food stamps and not understanding your Medicaid, huh?

Right on schedule, the excuses from the RW nutters.

So, SassyIrishLass

How about the other thousands of links reporting the same story?

Did they ALL make it up?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

So tell me, moron.

What possible motive would Jeb Bush have for listing himself as Hispanic?

Have you thought about that?

Of course not. You're just another scumbag dimocrap that thinks everybody on earth is like him -- Trying to get one over.

For what? Who or what is he trying to accomplish?

Are you that stupid to believe that the Brother and Son of TWO former Presidents can get away with trying to fool people into thinking he's Hispanic.

dimocraps are lying scum. Every last one of them

Screen-Shot-2015-04-06-at-11.14.25-AM-550x327.png

Sure. A lie coming from the right is okay with you.

Gawd, you idiots are so predictable.

You sure are quick to call someone a liar but slow to tell us why he lied...

WHY did he lie?

Tell us, Sherlock. Why?

The only people who reflexively lie are dimocraps. And he's not a dimocrap.

So tell us why he lied?

You don't know, do you?

Forum List

Back