Jeb Bush Registered Hispanic On '09 Voter Registration Form.

I don't think it's an issue unless he goes "full Romney" and dons "brownface".
mitt-romney-spray-tan.jpeg

If had said "Latino" he would have been lying.

However, he is fluent in Spanish. Hispanics are any race who speaks Spanish.....of which many Americans do.
So if you speak Spanish you are "Hispanic"?

And Rdean listed its self as male

Neither are candidates,tho
Don't hate me because I look good. It's just who I am. Perhaps if you lost weight, took a bath, wore new clothes and had both those teeth capped, you too could look good.

However, he is fluent in Spanish. Hispanics are any race who speaks Spanish.....of which many Americans do.

I guess that makes me Hispanic too. I also speak English. Does that mean I'm from Great Briton as well?

I'm Hispanic???

Wow.

Seriously, you should get an award for Most Creative Coverup Repub Lie Of The Day.

:udaman:

I guess that makes me Hispanic too. I also speak English. Does that mean I'm from Great Briton as well?

The UK isn't he only country that speaks English

Jeb Bush probably does think of himself as hispanic. He has lived entirely within the hispanic culture since he was a teen. Spanish is the only language spoken in his home. It's the way he sees himself.

Probably so, but that still doesn't make what he did right in my book. but it's not hurting anyone. so who cares

Sure. A lie coming from the right is okay with you.

Gawd, you idiots are so predictable.

It seems that we were all supposed to forget Elizabeth Warren's lie to get her into college and allowed her access to special funding for minorities.

What about Hillary and her claiming she did not have two phones so she couldn't get e-mails, what about Hillary lying about her not knowing that she needed a federal e-mail account. what about Obama saying we could keep our current insurance coverage, what about Obama telling us we could keep our current doctor.

What big harm is there on saying you are Hispanic on a voter registration card? Do you get extra votes?

Lets just all forget, OBama WON lie of the year...so omg omg omg omg someone marked a wrong box or something

O
Right on schedule, the excuses from the RW nutters.

So, SassyIrishLass

How about the other thousands of links reporting the same story?

Did they ALL make it up?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

So tell me, moron.

What possible motive would Jeb Bush have for listing himself as Hispanic?

Have you thought about that?

Of course not. You're just another scumbag dimocrap that thinks everybody on earth is like him -- Trying to get one over.

For what? Who or what is he trying to accomplish?

Are you that stupid to believe that the Brother and Son of TWO former Presidents can get away with trying to fool people into thinking he's Hispanic.

dimocraps are lying scum. Every last one of them

Screen-Shot-2015-04-06-at-11.14.25-AM-550x327.png

Bush lies about being Hispanic, and you want to call the Democrats liars for mentioning it. Typical right winger. No integrity.
Obama lies about a lot of things. In fact.....if he's talking, he's lying. People who support such a liar have no moral right to complain about anyone else.

I don't like Jeb, but I consider this an honest mistake. When he filled it out in 2009, being Hispanic was more a liability that an qualification.

The UK isn't he only country that speaks English

So? How many countries speak Spanish?

A plethora.....

doesn't matter what Jeb does. He'll get the GOP nomination.

the "conservatives" have already vowed they wouldn't vote for him, that means he's sure to lose which is irrelevant because he'll lose to Hillary anyway .

and divided they fall ....

No, it's not a Twilight Zone episode. It's real:

Jeb Bush identified himself as Hispanic in 2009 form - Nick Gass - POLITICO

Jeb Bush identified himself as Hispanic on a 2009 voter registration form, according to a report by The New York Times on Monday.

According to the voter-registration application, Bush chose Hispanic in the “race/ethnicity” field.

A spokeswoman for the Republican presidential hopeful could not explain the characterization to the Times.

His wife, Columba Bush, was born in León, Mexico, and the former Florida governor speaks fluent Spanish. He also lived in Caracas, Venezuela, while working as a vice president for Texas Commerce Bank...

...The Bush camp issued a more formal statement: “It’s unclear where the paperwork error was made,” spokeswoman Kristy Campbell emailed reporters. “The Governor’s family certainly got a good laugh out of it. He is not Hispanic.”

Hmmmmmm, wonder what Florida law says about that.... hmmmmm.... hmmmmm....

:D

Forum List

Back