Jeb Bush Registered Hispanic On '09 Voter Registration Form.

One of those white hispanics

I wonder which box did this gal check....

cameron-diaz-021.jpg

Pardon me, did you say something? I was distracted....

Jeb Bush claiming to be Hispanic is nothing to conservatives compared to Obama claiming he's American.

Great. Let's have Fake Hispanic run against Fake Native American in 2016.

It s pronounced Heb Jeb Bush registers to vote as hispanic and Twitter pounces - Salon.com

The Bush Family Stupidity strikes again

Former Florida Republican Jeb Bush registered as Hispanic on a 2009 Voter Registration.

Now, either Jebbie just made a huge mistake or was attempting to garner support for would later become his 2016 Presidential Campaign.

Jeb is married to Columba Bush formerly of Le'on Mexico.

Bush41 has often referred to the children of Jeb and Columba Bush as, "The Little Brown Ones."

This can only get better.
One of my French ancestors married a Spaniard in colonial Louisiana.

I think I am going to change my registration to Hispanic, I get nothing from being a:
8817088124_618d1c69df_n.jpg

Well, that should take some heat off Elizabeth Warren. At least she's probably part Native American.
True... He probably just marked the wrong box on the form. No reason to get excited. Heck, nowadays it's ok to identify as a man even if you're actually a woman or vice versa. I suppose identifying as an Amerindian or Hispanic shouldn't be a big deal.

Well, that should take some heat off Elizabeth Warren. At least she's probably part Native American.

No more than you are, Shitting Bull.

I believe nothing the hate site Salon claims. They are probably using his wife's registration.

Also, when did voter registration start asking race?
Warren said she was Indian to get minority credits in hiring.
Remind me what benefit Bush got for checking Hispanic.
No one can answer that question.

No more than you are, Shitting Bull.

I believe nothing the hate site Salon claims. They are probably using his wife's registration.

Also, when did voter registration start asking race?
Warren said she was Indian to get minority credits in hiring.
Remind me what benefit Bush got for checking Hispanic.
No one can answer that question.
maybe he got street cred for being a vato.

Forum List

Back