Jeb Bush Supporters- Make the case for your Guy! (No Negativity)

Okay, it seems like a lot of you guys missed my point.

I don't want to know why you guys are voting AGAINST Hillary. We all assume you are going to vote against Hillary. I want you guys to tell me why you'd vote FOR Bush.

I mean, you guys are all going to look kind of silly when Bush is your nominee and you are all defending him.

I was all for Jeb. He was my governor, and one helluva one at that.
But since floating his interest in running he's come off weird.
He's too Common Core and he speaks of Conservatives in the third person.
Good points as POTUS? I think he would be a great compromiser with the Dems. Not as much of the "my way or else" we've grown accustomed to.

Here's the thing. If Bush's name was Jeb Smith, and I were to go purely on his record as governor, this is probably a guy I could live with. He's conservative, but not a nut. He can work with the other side and he's open to ideas. He understands that we need a real solution to immigration- we aren't going to deport 20 million people.

Unfortunately, his name is Bush. after three wars and three recessions, it would be nuts to go on that ride again.

If the nominees for POTUS in 2016 are Mrs. BJ Bubba and Jebby, its a win-win for progressives...as it has been for some time.

A bigger question for progressives is, who will you vote for Mrs. BJ or Jebby? That is a toughie.

Yet many progs are under the mistaken belief that the two parties are polar opposites. Oh how easy it is to fool millions of Americans...the power elite knows this well.

If the nominees for POTUS in 2016 are Mrs. BJ Bubba and Jebby, its a win-win for progressives...as it has been for some time.

A bigger question for progressives is, who will you vote for Mrs. BJ or Jebby? That is a toughie.

Yet many progs are under the mistaken belief that the two parties are polar opposites. Oh how easy it is to fool millions of Americans...the power elite knows this well.

The difference is that in electing a president, you are also giving more power to his party. Until the last several years, the parties were similar in that they both worked for what they saw as the best way to help the country even if the two parties had different ideas about what that might be. Since the right wing lost their minds and morality, that is no longer the case.

Okay, it seems like a lot of you guys missed my point.

I don't want to know why you guys are voting AGAINST Hillary. We all assume you are going to vote against Hillary. I want you guys to tell me why you'd vote FOR Bush.

I mean, you guys are all going to look kind of silly when Bush is your nominee and you are all defending him.
All very simple, Joe. In a race between clinton and Jeb Bush, I'd vote for Bush because he's not hillary. Got it?

Forum List

Back