Jeb Bush tells car dealer immigrants are "engine of economic vitality"

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
Jeb Bush tells cheering car dealers that more immigrants more fresh meat - The Unz Review

“We need to find a path to legalized status for those who have come here and have languished in the shadows,” Mr. Bush said. While not specifically calling for a path to legalization for unauthorized immigrants, Mr. Bush’s statement will probably be a topic of conversation this weekend in Iowa, as many other Republicans attend the Iowa Freedom Summit hosted by Representative Steve King, who maintains a hard-line policy against illegal immigration.

LOVE JEB!

And the right wing, isiloationist in his party are going to love him also.

"AMNESTY.....HE IS ADVOCATING AMNESTY!"

Well, I think he just lost the nomination.... if he even had a chance at it to begin with.

2 or 3 GOP nomination polls just showed Willard ahead of Bush III by double digits, so he may just be pissing in the wind....

I bet that gave you thrills. So you are now voting for Jebby?

Do you even have the ability to focus on the actual content of a OP for even one second, or are you REALLY that brain dead?

The OP is about Jeb Bush's decision that legalizing illegal citizens would not be a bad idea.

Instead of attacking the writer of the OP, how about attacking the idea?

He won't be an option as he just burned all bridges to a GOP nomination. Jeb, being the non-alcoholic one, of the two Bush brothers, actually would have made a better President than W. But we will never know for sure now that he killed all all his chances.

He won't be an option as he just burned all bridges to a GOP nomination. Jeb, being the non-alcoholic one, of the two Bush brothers, actually would have made a better President than W. But we will never know for sure now that he killed all all his chances.

LOl, you on the left have no room to judge a republican President, after that community agitator you all put in office. His approvals are probably lower than Bush and he lost the most seats for HIS PARTY of radical progressive in a "historic" ass kicking with just SIX YEARS under his reign of terro....so hush

He has always been for amnesty ......ergo he never had a shot to begin with since thats his main issue

LOl, you on the left have no room to judge a republican President, after that community agitator you all put in office. His approvals are probably lower than Bush and he lost the most seats for HIS PARTY of radical progressive in a "historic" ass kicking with just SIX YEARS under his reign of terro....so hush

Poor Steph....A two term African American President really galls you don't it. Obama's rating is far higher than that of the recovering alcoholic at this time in his Presidency...and stop trying to change the topic of the thread.

So if Jeb dead in the water now? I think he is.....

He has always been for amnesty ......ergo he never had a shot to begin with since thats his main issue

Yep, Him and Bush Jr. Not enough working CITIZENS I guess. they see $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ with Amnesty. the rest of you can go to hell

“...the Iowa Freedom Summit hosted by Representative Steve King...”

Actually, it's the Iowa Fear, Ignorance, and Hate Summit.

As for Jeb!, the question is will he be able to survive the fear, ignorance, and hate that exists in many of the republican primaries.

We should just go the way of England I guess. Start crowning Kings and Queens with these stinking pandering politicians

Isn't this just what we need.?

another Bush or Clinton...makes me ill

Pretty funny. Some years ago, ultra-RW, kkk, tee potty Russell Pearce (think 1070) of Arizona was caught on video advising a business owner to hire illegals and pay them under the table. And of course, who can forget Mitt Romney saying he had to fire his illegal Guatemalan landscapers because he was running for president.

Republicans are indeed in favor of total and complete amnesty. If they weren't, they would have voted on a bill instead of burying it on Boehner's desk.

Forum List

Back