Jeb Bush's Long Awaited Announcment Tomorrow.Survey:"How Enthusiastic Are You?"

Not excited; I knew he'd be entering the race. Happy that he's make the GOP debate dog and pony show more of a farce than it otherwise would have been.
Beside the other candidates in the debate, he's actually going to sound intelligent.

He is going to have a hard time telling the candidates that represent the hard right how wrong they are without offending their supporters. It's a problem Hillary doesn't have because the hard left will back a middle-left candidate; the jury is out on whether the hard right will back a middle-right.

Not excited; I knew he'd be entering the race. Happy that he's make the GOP debate dog and pony show more of a farce than it otherwise would have been.
Beside the other candidates in the debate, he's actually going to sound intelligent.

He is going to have a hard time telling the candidates that represent the hard right how wrong they are without offending their supporters. It's a problem Hillary doesn't have because the hard left will back a middle-left candidate; the jury is out on whether the hard right will back a middle-right.
I remember him as governor.He has no problem with telling people whatever they want to hear but always leaving himself an out. What wins campaigns is money and Jeb Bush is a money juggernaut eclipsing the efforts of his rivals. Unless he really screws up, which is certainly possible, he'll be the nominee.

This just in: After Jeb Bush made his presidential announcement before a crowd of 10,000 people in a Miami stadium, there was a stampede to the exit doors when world renound vocalist William Hung entered the stage to perform in honor of Jeb Bush. so far , at least 1000 bush fans have been trampled on, many sent to to nearby hospitals.

how about, I am as excited over Bush making his speech tomorrow as I am excited to go to my proctologist to remove a
Negative square root of pi
how about, "I am as excited to watch Bush's Speech Tomorrow, as I would be excited to see my proctologist about removing another small animal from,,,ah,,well, u know.:ack-1:

Wooooohoooo! Score another huge funny from Rexx! Dude will go a LONG way for the chuckle.

This just in: After Jeb Bush made his presidential announcement before a crowd of 10,000 people in a Miami stadium, there was a stampede to the exit doors when world renound vocalist William Hung entered the stage to perform in honor of Jeb Bush. so far , at least 1000 bush fans have been trampled on, many sent to to nearby hospitals.

Awesome! You've done it again. We are all keeled over from laughter.

anyone here so giddy for the Bush Announcement, that they have already "Did their Number 2" 24 hours ahead of time? in other words, we all have a clock {down there}. actually I am so excited that i have already gone to the bathroom for monday and tuesday. i just cant contain myself.
I saved mine to drop off the World Trade Center when he announces....

anyone here so giddy for the Bush Announcement, that they have already "Did their Number 2" 24 hours ahead of time? in other words, we all have a clock {down there}. actually I am so excited that i have already gone to the bathroom for monday and tuesday. i just cant contain myself.
well at least i wont have to use the toilet till wednesday.

i am really worried for the well being of the country, so much anticipation/excitement over Bush Running for President, uhm, did you buy chance see the classic episode of South Park when the whole world crapped themselves at the same time?

i am really worried for the well being of the country, so much anticipation/excitement over Bush Running for President, uhm, did you buy chance see the classic episode of South Park when the whole world crapped themselves at the same time?
Why of course, I even record South Park and have done so since 1999...

I just hope the Republican Party echelon doesn't pick the candidate this time. Let the members choose.

well. just warning. BE PREPARED!! Got shovels and 20 gallon containers just in case?

well. just warning. BE PREPARED!! Got shovels and 20 gallon containers just in case?
Depends...for me....

Depends...for me....
i can still remember the first time i saw that scene, it is very hard to crack me up, but that night, i was in tears watching it, as 6 billion people crapped all over the place.

How can any informed American dislike Hillary and like Jebby...and visa versa?

Putting those two fools side by side, one can hardly tell them apart. They are like really ugly identical twins, politically speaking...sort of like Big Ears and Doofus W.

But oh well...many Americans will get fooled again as they always do. The elites must laugh at how easy it is to fool some of the people ALL THE TIME.

I remember him as governor.He has no problem with telling people whatever they want to hear but always leaving himself an out. What wins campaigns is money and Jeb Bush is a money juggernaut eclipsing the efforts of his rivals. Unless he really screws up, which is certainly possible, he'll be the nominee.
And that's too bad, really.
He's another Romney......too middle and maybe a tad left of middle.
I'd prefer someone further right, but not too far like Cruz. .... Walker, maybe?

Forum List

Back