Jeb Bush's Long Awaited Announcment Tomorrow.Survey:"How Enthusiastic Are You?"

Not excited; I knew he'd be entering the race. Happy that he's make the GOP debate dog and pony show more of a farce than it otherwise would have been.
Beside the other candidates in the debate, he's actually going to sound intelligent.

He is going to have a hard time telling the candidates that represent the hard right how wrong they are without offending their supporters. It's a problem Hillary doesn't have because the hard left will back a middle-left candidate; the jury is out on whether the hard right will back a middle-right.
I remember him as governor.He has no problem with telling people whatever they want to hear but always leaving himself an out. What wins campaigns is money and Jeb Bush is a money juggernaut eclipsing the efforts of his rivals. Unless he really screws up, which is certainly possible, he'll be the nominee.
And that's too bad, really.
He's another Romney......too middle and maybe a tad left of middle.
I'd prefer someone further right, but not too far like Cruz. .... Walker, maybe?
i am still pushing for a Rubio/Walker ticket

:banana::beer:. Well, we tried this already with Rick Standtorum, and in the end, the average
"Excitement Level" was an impressive "00.042". Tomorrow, Jeb Bush is
planning on making his announcement in Miami. At least there he will
have a cheering crowd mainly because he is "Half-Hispanic".
So lets hear how exited we all are over Jeb Bush running for President.
You can choose to answer in this fashion, "I am as excited for Bush making
his announcement as I am excited for {____________} fill in the blank.
Or just rate your Bush "Enthusiastic Meter" on a scale from 1 to 12.:biggrin:

I'm trying to get a loan on my 1960 single wide so I can donate some money to jeb's campaign. Can't get more enthusiastic than that.

anyone here so giddy for the Bush Announcement, that they have already "Did their Number 2" 24 hours ahead of time? in other words, we all have a clock {down there}. actually I am so excited that i have already gone to the bathroom for monday and tuesday. i just cant contain myself.
I saved mine to drop off the World Trade Center when he announces....
i am really worried for the well being of the country, so much anticipation/excitement over Bush Running for President, uhm, did you buy chance see the classic episode of South Park when the whole world crapped themselves at the same time?
Why of course, I even record South Park and have done so since 1999...
well. just warning. BE PREPARED!! Got shovels and 20 gallon containers just in case?
Depends...for me....
so how did your pets respond to Jeb's historic announcment?

I saved mine to drop off the World Trade Center when he announces....
i am really worried for the well being of the country, so much anticipation/excitement over Bush Running for President, uhm, did you buy chance see the classic episode of South Park when the whole world crapped themselves at the same time?
well. just warning. BE PREPARED!! Got shovels and 20 gallon containers just in case?
Depends...for me....
Explosive diarrhea...

Depends...for me....
Explosive diarrhea...
hey werent there about 12 fish in the tank before the speech, are they all still there?

'Jeb Bush's Long Awaited Announcment Tomorrow.Survey:"How Enthusiastic Are You?"'

Right up there with a prostate biopsy.

I'd almost rather endure a colonoscopy than listen to months of political bullshit from the Bush klan. Jeb may even be dumber than Dubya. Holy fucking shit.

I'd almost rather endure a colonoscopy than listen to months of political bullshit from the Bush klan. Jeb may even be dumber than Dubya. Holy fucking shit.
so if you had a choice, would you go to the Bush announcement event, or be stuck in an elevator for 24 hours with anthony weener.

And like every other republican candidate, wrong on most of the issues.

Whomever the GOP nominee might be, he or she will still be promoting a failed republican agenda, the same failed, tedious agenda from the Bush years – and the American people don't want to go back to those failed policies.

I think he's smartest of the bunch, but that certainly doesn't make him any better.

Pay attention to which right wingers are running Bush down. When he gets the GOP nomination, they will be the ones saying they were for him all along.

Pay attention to which right wingers are running Bush down. When he gets the GOP nomination, they will be the ones saying they were for him all along.
Anyone who is for Jebby needs their head examined, but then the same applies to those for Cankles.

Too funny .... embarrassed by the family name, Jeb drops "Bush"...

ba2898c0-3cbf-4e9d-bd2e-179fd3e0bede-bestSizeAvailable.jpeg

I think he's smartest of the bunch, but that certainly doesn't make him any better.

Every family has their smart one...

5757ee8198097731c1f66e90aef5bd2f.jpg

that would have been Larry in this case.
There are always exceptions to that rule...and certainly an exception applies to the Bush family.

There are always exceptions to that rule...and certainly an exception applies to the Bush family.
Yeah, I was kind of leaning towards that being a poor comparison. I was thinking something more like...

stooges.jpg

Yeah, I was kind of leaning towards that being a poor comparison. I was thinking something more like...

stooges.jpg
Only thing is, the exception to the rule applies to several generations of Bush's.

How enthusiastic am I about Jeb Bush's candidacy?

Totally apathetic.

Forum List

Back