jeep is NOT moving jobs to china

so then an american based plant should never open factories in other countries?

very unrealistic to think they would not choose to pay shipping costs to china when they could build a factory right there.

isnt that the free enterprise conservatives love so much?

they arent taking anything away from the american worker.

i guess loreal and proctor and gamble shouldnt have euro/global divisions either?

mcdonalds...shouldn't have those cause they can make it here and ship it over frozen?

companies have a right to expand on a global market. that doesn't mean it is taking jobs from americans.

I'm all for free enterprise, I'm also for exporting American products around the world. Everything made in a foreign plant means an American lob lost And an American export lost. One of the major problems this country has is the balance ot trade with nations around the world. We import too much and export too little. You will not improve that balance with a foreign plant. yes, business that build plants in foreign lands cost us American jobs.

When a conservative or a greedy greedy business is behind such moves, Libtards rant about how American jobs are being shipped overseas.

When Obama policies made it all happen, they defend it.

Too freaking funny!

I'm having trouble finding the Fiat article.. Hmmmmm?????? lol but is all over this place

He is trying to say that shipping jobs overseas isn't shipping jobs overseas when it has the Obama stamp of approval.

SHE is trying to say

romney is lying about jeep and so is anyone who keeps repeating it in face of the truth stated by chrysler on 2 occasions.

We should be exporting Jeeps to China, not shipping our jobs over there.

Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, Subaru, and other foreign car makers learned that it is better and more cost effective to build the cars they sell in the countries where they sell those cars. GM, Ford, and now Chrysler understand the same thing. China is a huge market and eventually all three of these American car companies will sell more cars in China than in the US, so it makes perfect sense to open up plants in China to manufacture cars there that will be sold there. This really is a very simple concept, unfortunately Republicans can't seem to grasp the concept.

Mitt Romney is so desperate at this point that he had to come up with this huge lie because he has been on the wrong side of the auto bailout from the beginning.

SHE is trying to say

romney is lying about jeep and so is anyone who keeps repeating it in face of the truth stated by chrysler on 2 occasions.

We should be exporting Jeeps to China, not shipping our jobs over there.

Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, Subaru, and other foreign car makers learned that it is better and more cost effective to build the cars they sell in the countries where they sell those cars. GM, Ford, and now Chrysler understand the same thing. China is a huge market and eventually all three of these American car companies will sell more cars in China than in the US, so it makes perfect sense to open up plants in China to manufacture cars there that will be sold there. This really is a very simple concept, unfortunately Republicans can't seem to grasp the concept.

Mitt Romney is so desperate at this point that he had to come up with this huge lie because he has been on the wrong side of the auto bailout from the beginning.

I agree with that. The problem is the loss of jobs which was the point. I dont blame them from a corporate standing. As someone being in the middle class I see it as some more people losing jobs.

very unrealistic to think they would not choose to pay shipping costs to china when they could build a factory right there.

i guess loreal and proctor and gamble shouldnt have euro/global divisions either?

mcdonalds...shouldn't have those cause they can make it here and ship it over frozen?

companies have a right to expand on a global market. that doesn't mean it is taking jobs from americans.

I'm all for free enterprise, I'm also for exporting American products around the world. Everything made in a foreign plant means an American lob lost And an American export lost. One of the major problems this country has is the balance ot trade with nations around the world. We import too much and export too little. You will not improve that balance with a foreign plant. yes, business that build plants in foreign lands cost us American jobs.

ok so as a conscientious american do you buy products ONLY made in america buy companies that do not expand globally? there it is...

every single company that can, expands globally. they always have...how is that obamas problem/fault?

why would a company pay the extra cost to ship to other countries when they can build a factory for local needs and make more profit.

and even if what you say was valid..this ie.

yes, business that build plants in foreign lands cost us American jobs.

then every single american corporation that has global interests is suspect and all the administrations past and present that have fostered an environment to encourage that is also suspect and at fault.

it is a lie that is being retold as truth and swallowed as being such.

it remains.

a lie.

121026-romney-tells-another-lie_thu.jpg

the CEO said EXPAND :p

and where is this statement you speak of from fiat?

is there a link please?

Once the rightwing nuts on this forum have made up their minds they want something to be true, you cannot change their minds with any amount of factual evidence to the contrary. That's just the way these people are. Be frustrated,

but also be glad you're not like them.

When a conservative or a greedy greedy business is behind such moves, Libtards rant about how American jobs are being shipped overseas.

When Obama policies made it all happen, they defend it.

Too freaking funny!

If you think I'm a Liberal you got your hat on too tight. I'm a Republican Voting Tea Party Member that happens to think for himself instead of just following the party line. As far as greedy businesses go I want American companies to be greedy and make as much profit they can as long as it benefits American workers.

Companies do this to avoid paying exit taxes. They don't move out of the US. They open a new branch and expand into an emerging market. Then they start closing down operations in America. The public pablum is that they are not closing down an American market. Investors get assurance that their investment will be used overseas and not into a loser like the US.

is there a link please?

Once the rightwing nuts on this forum have made up their minds they want something to be true, you cannot change their minds with any amount of factual evidence to the contrary. That's just the way these people are. Be frustrated,

:eusa_drool:

The economies of other countries are expanding. Ours in contracting. We have already lost entire industries to overseas competitors. Can you buy an American made television set? Not only does it make economic sense to manufacture in China what products will be sold in China, but it makes economic sense to manufacture in China and export to the US. We become a nation of importers rather than exporters. One of the rationales the environmentalists use for forcing American farmland into unproductivity is that we can import what food we need and don't need to have farms or ranches of our own.

is there a link please?

I'm sure they are just as glad they aren't like you.

is there a link please?

i was hoping for a reply or two that suggests they actually read the content provided..

i've never seen a fact twisted up like a curly straw before..was quite astonishing to witness :p

instead it is almost like an alternate reality..yes, quite astonishing :p

Forum List

Back