Jeff Bezos sold 4 billion in Amazon stock in feb 2020 right before the market crashed..... well he just sold 2.4 billion

This is what not being a fucking idiot looks like toro-

You fucking moron.

If one believes the blockchain is money, then of course central banks are going to be involved. Central banks hold all sorts of money. That's what they do.

But that doesn't mean they are about to crash the market to ensure a transition away from fiat money! Central banks most potent tool is fiat money, not blockchain technology. Blockchain is limited. That's their appeal. It's limited like gold. And central bankers don't want to go back to the gold standard.

I know this is complicated. The problem is that you think you know things when you know jack shit.

God you are fucking dumb! That's why you believe in magic crystals and QAnon.

QAnon, magic crystals, and conspiracy theories about the Fed.

Yes, that's whom I want to be listening to!

:lol:
It’s tired bro. Seriously, put it to bed. This shit doesn’t work anymore. The truth is easy to find now. But you won’t, you’ll continue to keep posting the same stupid shit because it’s all you know. No wonder your wife won’t fuck you, you spend your entire life on here :lol:

Yeah, okay Qualie.

Go hammer a nail into a board.

That makes you an expert on everything!

You fucking moron.

If one believes the blockchain is money, then of course central banks are going to be involved. Central banks hold all sorts of money. That's what they do.

But that doesn't mean they are about to crash the market to ensure a transition away from fiat money! Central banks most potent tool is fiat money, not blockchain technology. Blockchain is limited. That's their appeal. It's limited like gold. And central bankers don't want to go back to the gold standard.

I know this is complicated. The problem is that you think you know things when you know jack shit.

Cuck that nobody takes seriously anymore says what?

You fucking moron.

Trust me, QAnon believing, magic crystal worshipping uneducated rubes aren't exactly on the top of the intellectual hierarchy of credibility.

What’s higher? Toro’s net worth or his post per day average here? I’d liquidate my entire portfolio to go all in on the latter

Central banks all over the world talking about going to digital currencies.. the World Economic Forum and many other globalist organizations openly talking about the “great reset”, a global currency reset. This isn’t conspiracy theory lore anymore it’s out in the open now. They’re not going to implement a new financial system in a vacuum, there needs to be a crash first so that the solution they’re literally telling us they’re going to implement, will be accepted by the people.
I wonder how long they'll sit back and allow violence and starvation before they roll in to the rescue?

Central banks all over the world talking about going to digital currencies.. the World Economic Forum and many other globalist organizations openly talking about the “great reset”, a global currency reset. This isn’t conspiracy theory lore anymore it’s out in the open now. They’re not going to implement a new financial system in a vacuum, there needs to be a crash first so that the solution they’re literally telling us they’re going to implement, will be accepted by the people.
I wonder how long they'll sit back and allow violence and starvation before they roll in to the rescue?
The history of problem-reaction-solution dictates that it’ll be as long as it needs to be until the people bow down and accept the solution without debate

What’s higher? Toro’s net worth or his post per day average here? I’d liquidate my entire portfolio to go all in on the latter

That's nice, but I really don't need $117.
Shut up you fucking nerd before I stuff you in a locker and trigger your repressed childhood memories :lol:

That's nice, but I really don't need $117.
Shut up you fucking nerd before I stuff you in a locker and trigger your repressed childhood memories :lol:

I was a jock.

But it's not surprising you resort to high school, the pinnacle of your life.

You see, Qualie, I'm the person you come to work for in those upper-end gated communities.

Feb 2020-

May 2021-

Also bill gates is divorcing Melinda, which is a classic way these elites offload assets without it being considered insider trading. A judge will order them to liquidate assets to pay their divorcees.

The world financial system has basically run its course. Central banks can’t atop printing money anymore or the whole house of cards collapses.

The crash is about as imminent as can possibly be. Get prepared.

Jeff Bezos sold 4 billion in Amazon stock in feb 2020 right before the market crashed.....​

So because he sold when the price was between $1800-$2170 (it's over $3200 today), he had pre-knowledge of the crash?

Also bill gates is divorcing Melinda, which is a classic way these elites offload assets without it being considered insider trading. A judge will order them to liquidate assets to pay their divorcees.

Or he could just split his shares with her.........

According to a May 3 Securities and Exchange Commission filing, an investment firm called Cascade Investment, which is controlled by Bill Gates, transferred more than $1.8 billion in stock to Melinda Gates, Bloomberg reported. That transfer includes more than 14 million shares of Canadian National Railway Co., which are worth around $1.5 billion, and around 2.9 million shares of AutoNation, worth around $309 million.

Feb 2020-

May 2021-

The world financial system has basically run its course. Central banks can’t atop printing money anymore or the whole house of cards collapses.

Paulie, God loves America. Believers in our Lord are fewer than when my great grandfather rode church circuit in the Nacogdoches to Killean area, but as long as we rejoice as our colonial forbears did as shown in the Library of Congress' George Washington speech files, our lives will go on as we celebrate our faith in God's dear son, in showing love and tolerance to friend and enemy alike, God will love America on account of our love for his generosity to us as our forbears requested. You go, our living Savior, and stay by our sides through the eternity of your holy kingdom. Amen! :woohoo:
God is on our side! Do not worry.

Last edited:
Feb 2020-

May 2021-

Paulie, God loves America. Believers in our Lord are fewer than when my great grandfather rode church circuit in the Nacogdoches to Killean area, but as long as we rejoice as our colonial forbears did as shown in the Library of Congress' George Washington speech files, our lives will go on as we celebrate our faith in God's dear son, in showing love and tolerance to friend and enemy alike, God will love America on account of our love for his generosity to us as our forbears requested. You go, our living Savior, and stay by our sides through the eternity of your holy kingdom. Amen! :woohoo:

Paulie believe in magic crystals, not God.

Feb 2020-

May 2021-

Jeff Bezos sold 4 billion in Amazon stock in feb 2020 right before the market crashed.....​

So because he sold when the price was between $1800-$2170 (it's over $3200 today), he had pre-knowledge of the crash?

Or he could just split his shares with her.........

According to a May 3 Securities and Exchange Commission filing, an investment firm called Cascade Investment, which is controlled by Bill Gates, transferred more than $1.8 billion in stock to Melinda Gates, Bloomberg reported. That transfer includes more than 14 million shares of Canadian National Railway Co., which are worth around $1.5 billion, and around 2.9 million shares of AutoNation, worth around $309 million.

Well, c'mon. You understand this. As Qualie posted in the OP, Bezos has an automatic sale plan. That's common for insiders with a lot of stock.

Feb 2020-

May 2021-

. . . and on these issues? Pretty sure you listen to your sock. . . eToro. :heehee:

always the TLDR with this one. . . .

Feb 2020-

May 2021-

Oh, Mr. Toro, one never knows what the one who told Moses "I am who I am" has planned for those who see the light and are are temporarily blinded by all that heartfelt joy of being in His take-off-your-shoes Holy Presence. His love filters into life for the betterment of all humans. Our forefathers on this continent knew and their throw-the-Dern-tea-into-Boston-Harbor followed their hatred for oppression and paying tea taxes to a monarch who wouldn't work with Colonials because he viewed them unrefined and unworthy of the time of day. Big mistake, but great for the human race that watched as barefoot soldiers in the dead of winter endured chillblains to send the bloody British home. Yea! God allowed us to prosper and invent, create fairness and anything we wanted which was mainly to give brotherly love a try. America's birth and beliefs made God happy, so he blessed us a million fold. He's going to love America more now that we know we're in trouble of losing free speech and other human rights protected by the Constitution men of God penned.

I'm due for my night asthma Omron machine. Have a lovely evening everybody and rejoice because God loves America very, very much.

Benzo can’t buy one thing ??
Health
He will get old and die ( hopefully very soon ) and his billions won’t save this tyrant

You fucking moron.

Trust me, QAnon believing, magic crystal worshipping uneducated rubes aren't exactly on the top of the intellectual hierarchy of credibility.
Qanon isn't the ones claiming cybercurrency is LIMITED...........the banks are looking for a one world order currency which would mean centralized control. The old banks have made their money with currencies crashing and expanding for centuries. Money unbacked is easier for them make money with-------as it can be artificially and quickly inflated and deflated. Back by nothing, it is only limited by lack of imagination. And the old corrupt global bankers have lots of imagination oh how steal from the rest of us.

Forum List

Back