Jeff Sessions wasn't invited to Camp David for the sleepover

Mueller isn't going anywhere you idiot!
I KNOW you'd LOVE it if President Trump got rid of Mueller but sorry your wet-dream isn't coming true.
Your hero Mueller has already given up on the 'collusion' hoax. And he's NEVER going to go to a GJ with a obstruction hoax.
A fucking traffic court judge wouldn't even hear an obstruction charge.
Face it pal. You're riding one of BONOBO's WHITE unicorns that's DEAD!!!!!

Yer sure an angry lil feller this morning Danny
Take three

:chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill:

its all speculation , see the ORIGINAL post and most of the posts are foolish and childish name calling and Speculation . Anyway , it MAY be that the President and Sessions have something in the works and everything we see and assume is just planned THEATRICS by Trump and Sessions . ------------- just saying but read the original post and then responses which as i say are mostly pretty childish and foolish .

Oh, in the years I did smoke and in the past couple years starting over I never once thought I was a woman. I know you all think I'm a female because of my id, but all man here.

PROVE IT!! :D

habanero-sausage-recipe-3.jpg

its all speculation , see the ORIGINAL post and most of the posts are foolish and childish name calling and Speculation . Anyway , it MAY be that the President and Sessions have something in the works and everything we see and assume is just planned THEATRICS by Trump and Sessions . ------------- just saying but read the original post and then responses which as i say are mostly pretty childish and foolish .

What you never tried Mazzola?

Sessions is a dead man walking

------------------------------- we will see but as i said , all Foolishness and Childlike DDowner .

------------------------------- we will see but as i said , all Foolishness and Childlike DDowner .

....................................................................................................................................................Yea, you bunch of childlike poster's ya'll just quit picking on keebler's little elf, he has feelings too. I don't want to be responsible for lowering his self-esteem. I'm turning over a new leaf, well maybe, well doubtful, well let's see how it plays out.

....................................................................................................................................................Yea, you bunch of childlike poster's ya'll just quit picking on keebler's little elf, he has feelings too. I don't want to be responsible for lowering his self-esteem. I'm turning over a new leaf, well maybe, well doubtful, well let's see how it plays out.
------------------------------------------------------- you libs just aren't serious people . And hey , go ahead with your child like foolishness , others recognize it and see how foolish YOU libs are and thats ok with me . And YOU Debbie , i think that you claim to be a Public School Teacher as i roll my eyes . :afro:

If Sessions were to spend any time in the same state as Trump the media would accuse him of obstruction.

Nonsense - they meet all the time at the White House - I do kinda miss Drunk George Papadapa :D

papadopoulos-trump-photo-e1509381955185-1.jpg
I hope you're not implying that this picture from roughly a year or so ago was taken yesterday?

Oh, and btw, the media's tactics have changed since this one was taken.
So I don't think you're gonna get any recent pics of Trump meeting with Sessions.

Last edited:

You're probably in the wrong place. This is USMB :wink:

my observation is simply that you libs are not serious people Doktor !!

Mueller isn't going anywhere you idiot!
I KNOW you'd LOVE it if President Trump got rid of Mueller but sorry your wet-dream isn't coming true.
Your hero Mueller has already given up on the 'collusion' hoax. And he's NEVER going to go to a GJ with a obstruction hoax.
A fucking traffic court judge wouldn't even hear an obstruction charge.
Face it pal. You're riding one of BONOBO's WHITE unicorns that's DEAD!!!!!

Yer sure an angry lil feller this morning Danny
Take three

:chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill:
Permanent Ignore asshole!

I'm always amused by these above it all Mr/Ms Serious types who come into one of these political chat rooms (ESPECIALLY USMB) expecting something other than silliness.

;)

my observation is simply that you libs are not serious people Doktor !!

I see - so show us what a serious post looks like pis ..
Maybe something about Donald Trump's high degree of morals, ethics, integrity. level headedness and intellectual curiosity.

Bannon expresses regret Bends down to kiss his masters ring

Those two will be back to playing grabass within 2 weeks. They're just too much alike to remain enemies.
Racism, xenophobia, Nativism, bad hair, slobbery & ignorance of how the world actually works binds them like brothers.

104261041-GettyImages-632408944.530x298.jpg

Forum List

Back