Jefferson National Park (St Louis Arch) renamed. Snowflakes strike again!

Can we get a black man over here stat. We can't have a white man cutting the ribbon. Just outrageous lol

Grampa is just looking for something to be outraged about. I find it funny that he didn't check his own link which gives the reason, as well as says that Trump is the one that signed it into law, meaning Trump is responsible for the name change, because he could have vetoed it.
I read the entire link dumbass. Why else would I say I couldn't find a link with the full story.

It seems it is YOU who can not read.
And yes, it is a reason to bitch.
Horseshit! You were just trying to stir the pot. The article is dated October 2015 and not relevant to today or in 2015 in POLITICS but rather in the HISTORY forum now, ya shit slinger!

Actually, in his first one, it's dated Feb of 2018, so it's still kinda current.
This is shown in header of the linked article :

"October 28, 2015 4:34 AM ET
Heard on Morning Edition
Your point? The debate for renaming it went on for years. Started somewhere no?
My point was a response to another claiming the date of a certain article cited in the OP was 2018 was in error. The debate you're speaking of was not a part of that exchange.

Can't you follow the thread back to find the reason yourself, Gramps? You're off on something else altogether!

I read the entire link dumbass. Why else would I say I couldn't find a link with the full story.

It seems it is YOU who can not read.
And yes, it is a reason to bitch.
Horseshit! You were just trying to stir the pot. The article is dated October 2015 and not relevant to today or in 2015 in POLITICS but rather in the HISTORY forum now, ya shit slinger!

Actually, in his first one, it's dated Feb of 2018, so it's still kinda current.

Heard on Morning Edition
My point was a response to another claiming the date of a certain article cited in the OP was 2018 was in error. The debate you're speaking of was not a part of that exchange.

Can't you follow the thread back to find the reason yourself, Gramps? You're off on something else altogether!
I changed the link in the op shortly after opening the thread. The first responses were accurate to that point.

All part of the Communist Agenda. Folks really should see 'Agenda: Grinding Down America.' It's currently airing on Amazon Prime. Communists are very patient. Their Agenda has been ongoing for almost 100yrs. They advance their Agenda in increments. Most will dismiss this incident as being 'meaningless', but it's actually another small victory for the Communists/Democrats. Remember, they're fine advancing their Agenda in increments.

That steadfast patience has allowed them to seize absolute control of our Government Schooling and Entertainment/'News' Media. It didn't happen overnight. It took years. This is just another example of them destroying anything they deem 'Too American.' It's all about destroying our nation's sovereignty and identity. Just look to their Open Borders Agenda for more disturbing proof of that. So yes, this is a small achievement for them, but it is another victory. Folks just need to become informed about the Communist Agenda. Because they're not going away. Citizens have to face that, and stand up to them. I hope & pray they do that sooner, rather than later. The clock is ticking.

Heard on Morning Edition

I changed the link in the op shortly after opening the thread. The first responses were accurate to that point.
EVERY time I go to that link posted in the OP it has had the date of October 28, 2015 4:34 AM ET, and it STILL does. Also the last paragraph in the article dates it as written before 2017 in this sentence; "When the museum reopens in 2017, it may be known simply as the Arch Museum instead of the Museum of Westward Expansion." Here is the link I got AGAIN!

~~ As Gateway Arch Turns 50, Its Message Gets Reframed ~~

Heard on Morning Edition

EVERY time I go to that link posted in the OP it has had the date of October 28, 2015 4:34 AM ET, and it STILL does. Also the last paragraph in the article dates it as written before 2017 in this sentence; "When the museum reopens in 2017, it may be known simply as the Arch Museum instead of the Museum of Westward Expansion." Here is the link I got AGAIN!

~~ As Gateway Arch Turns 50, Its Message Gets Reframed ~~
Are you daft?

I CHANGED THE LINK BEFORE YOU EVER CAME TO THE THREAD. So what you see is not the same.

Ffs

Are you daft?

I CHANGED THE LINK BEFORE YOU EVER CAME TO THE THREAD. So what you see is not the same.

Ffs
You're really fucking confused, moron! Let me repeat for your tiny little 4 cell synapse unit rolling around inside your skull
You chose not to respond to that! Now piss off you mouthy little fuck! Trying to show your type some modicum of respect is a fools errand since you jerks just want to heap the ad hominem while you're dodging addressing the thrust of a post. So fuck you very much! I'm not playing your game!

More revisionist history bullshit. Gotta whitewash that American history ya know! And they also said the old name promoted the MYTH of American Exceptionalism.

I can not find a link that lists the specific reasons for the name change but it has been a hot topic of contention on local radio today.

As Gateway Arch Turns 50, Its Message Gets Reframed

Oh no! Now we are only left with 10,000 other things named after Thomas Jefferson!

What is your complaint exactly ?
My complaint is leftist revisionism and whitewashing history to protect feelings.

Introduced to Congress by a Republican, Voted upon and approved by the entire Republican controlled congress, and signed into law by Trump.

Yep- those leftists are crafty.

All part of the Communist Agenda. Folks really should see 'Agenda: Grinding Down America.' It's currently airing on Amazon Prime. Communists are very patient. Their Agenda has been ongoing for almost 100yrs. They advance their Agenda in increments. Most will dismiss this incident as being 'meaningless', but it's actually another small victory for the Communists/Democrats. Remember, they're fine advancing their Agenda in increments.

That steadfast patience has allowed them to seize absolute control of our Government Schooling and Entertainment/'News' Media. It didn't happen overnight. It took years. This is just another example of them destroying anything they deem 'Too American.' It's all about destroying our nation's sovereignty and identity. Just look to their Open Borders Agenda for more disturbing proof of that. So yes, this is a small achievement for them, but it is another victory. Folks just need to become informed about the Communist Agenda. Because they're not going away. Citizens have to face that, and stand up to them. I hope & pray they do that sooner, rather than later. The clock is ticking.

So the Republican controlled Congress and Trump are all part of the Communist agenda?

Not that I necessarily disagree but I do find it amusing that you are telling us this.

More revisionist history bullshit. Gotta whitewash that American history ya know! And they also said the old name promoted the MYTH of American Exceptionalism.

I can not find a link that lists the specific reasons for the name change but it has been a hot topic of contention on local radio today.

Jesus. It is like you thin-skinned pseuedocons spend every day looking for a reason to have your feelings hurt.

The renaming bill was introduced in the REPUBLICAN Senate, and signed by REPUBLICAN President TRUMP.

A bill renaming the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial passed the U.S. House of Representatives Wednesday after clearing the senate late last year. The bill, which would make "Gateway Arch National Park" the monument's official name, is headed to the president's desk for final approval.

Missouri Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill and Republican Sen. Roy Blunt co-sponsored the senate legislation. Missouri Reps. Wm. Lacy Clay and Ann Wagner introduced a companion bill in the House.

Bill To Rename Gateway Arch Moves To President's Desk

Are you daft?

Ffs
You're really fucking confused, moron! Let me repeat for your tiny little 4 cell synapse unit rolling around inside your skull
You chose not to respond to that! Now piss off you mouthy little fuck! Trying to show your type some modicum of respect is a fools errand since you jerks just want to heap the ad hominem while you're dodging addressing the thrust of a post. So fuck you very much! I'm not playing your game!
What game is that. The only game I see being played is you chasing your tail.

Jesus. It is like you thin-skinned pseuedocons spend every day looking for a reason to have your feelings hurt.

The renaming bill was introduced in the REPUBLICAN Senate, and signed by REPUBLICAN President TRUMP.

I think it is pretty clear that the only snowflake we are seeing in this whole thing is Gramps.

I think it is pretty clear that the only snowflake we are seeing in this whole thing is Gramps.
That's right bitch, I am one of a kind.

a fragile little snowflake- always finding something to be outraged about.

a fragile little snowflake- always finding something to be outraged about.
Yes, according to all the woe is me Trump sucks threads it's me wailing and gnashing teeth daily.

Pft

A total hater dupe can't think of anything without Rush and fox on your shoulder...

Forum List

Back