Jen Psaki...In Charge and On Point

Correct...Biden is putting Americans first.

^^^ has my vote for biggest lie told by the left thus far. :auiqs.jpg: Because it's so great for Americans that Biden killed thousands of high paying union jobs while allowing thousands of illegals to flood across our border everyday while banning deportations. You people are lying scum.

You're the one lying.

Biden is putting Americans first...states of all colors. Not just blue or red states....like your blob did.

Nothing says "I love Americans" like having to cheat in the tens of millions of votes column

Correct...Biden is putting Americans first.

^^^ has my vote for biggest lie told by the left thus far. :auiqs.jpg: Because it's so great for Americans that Biden killed thousands of high paying union jobs while allowing thousands of illegals to flood across our border everyday while banning deportations. You people are lying scum.

You're the one lying.

Biden is putting Americans first...states of all colors. Not just blue or red states....like your blob did.

Nothing says "I love Americans" like having to cheat in the tens of millions of votes column

Still singing that song 3 months after huh. Where are the arrests for these tens of millions of felonies?

View attachment 454214

Putting Americans first...
Jen Psaki....The most incompetent, ill-informed, and uneloquent Press Secretary EVAH!
Gee, a conservative who hates women...what a shock.
Gee, a moonbat who can't defend her position and just throws the misogynist card....How predictable.

BTW, I'm not a "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) Twinkles.

You gave no examples...you just called her a bunch of names. Fuck off.

Awww, it seems like the Trumptards are having their little manhoods threatened by a smart woman speaking the truth.
Say what? This idiotic lying manipulative broad is not smart and since atleast 1/2 of we trump supporters are women--she really isn't threatening our manhood....livelihoods yes? Safety of the Nation? YEs....ours and our children's safety yes but certainly not anyone's manhood.

View attachment 454214

Jen Psaki....The most incompetent, ill-informed, and uneloquent Press Secretary EVAH!
Gee, a moonbat who can't defend her position and just throws the misogynist card....How predictable.

BTW, I'm not a "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) Twinkles.

Her every press conference is an example...She's a sputtering, stammering, circling-back know nothing, who has command of next to no subject that comes up.

So fuck off yourself, pinhead sycophant.

I hope you registered this year. You know better than anyone that you have to register
Damn liberals keep conflating sex with death, and they confuse firearms with sex objects — and you've got to "register" just to vote in the local school district and get off the property before some old lady accuses you of misbehaving yourself around her kids.

I hope you registered this year. You know better than anyone that you have to register
Damn liberals keep conflating sex with death, and they confuse firearms with sex objects — and you've got to "register" just to vote in the local school district and get off the property before some old lady accuses you of misbehaving yourself around her kids.

You brought up sex offenders. I’m guessing you have intimate knowledge of your duty to register

View attachment 454214

Her every press conference is an example...She's a sputtering, stammering, circling-back know nothing, who has command of next to no subject that comes up.

So fuck off yourself, pinhead sycophant.

Unlike the blob’s press secretary who rarely even had a press conference, Psaki is dominating. She’s a rockstar. Your hatred of women is your problem dickless.

Unlike the blob’s press secretary who rarely even had a press conference
I wouldn't consider it wise to hold a conference with a bunch of people who were trying to murder me either.
Psaki is dominating. She’s a rockstar
Straight women don't fantasize about being 'dominated' by another woman.
Your hatred of women is your problem dickless
Look. Not all women hate other women — it's just that some of them have husbands, boyfriends, or even brothers they'd rather hang out with rather than allow other women to dig in their purses to exchange a little money for pleasure which most women don't find all that pleasing anyways.

1612756872624.png

Forum List

Back