Jenny McCarthy--a controversial new choice for The View

Smilodonfatalis

May 5, 2013
Barbara Walters picked Jenny McCarthy to replace Hasselbeck on her tv show, The View.

I guess she needed another dumb blonde.

A lot of pundits are opposed to this decision because of McCarthy's unscientific opposition to vaccinating kids.

McCarthy is wrong about vaccinations, but I don't think her opinion should preclude her from being on a popular tv show. Too many people these days are intolerant of other people's opinions. It's not McCarthy's fault, if parents are dumb enough to believe a dumb blonde over medical science when deciding whether or not to vaccinate their kids.

Anyway, the first thing that pops into my mind when I think of Jenny McCarthy is not her stance on vaccination...it's the time she appeared on the Howard Stern show and sat in the tickle chair. They tickled her til she peed her pants.

Google Image Result for http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4581/1270/1600/jenny_mccarthy_pee1.jpg

Here's a link to the audio. Don't bother looking for video...it was on the Howard Stern radio show.

Jenny McCarthy on Ster (audio Only)

Last edited:
Barbara Walters picked Jenny McCarthy to replace Hasselbeck on her tv show, The View.

I guess she needed another dumb blonde.

A lot of pundits are opposed to this decision because of McCarthy's unscientific opposition to vaccinating kids.

McCarthy is wrong about vaccinations, but I don't think her opinion should preclude her from being on a popular tv show. Too many people these days are intolerant of other people's opinions. It's not McCarthy's fault, if parents are dumb enough to believe a dumb blonde over medical science when deciding whether or not to vaccinate their kids.

Anyway, the first thing that pops into my mind when I think of Jenny McCarthy is not her stance on vaccination...it's the time she appeared on the Howard Stern show and sat in the tickle chair. They tickled her til she peed her pants.

Google Image Result for http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4581/1270/1600/jenny_mccarthy_pee1.jpg

Here's a link to the audio. Don't bother looking for video...it was on the Howard Stern radio show.

Jenny McCarthy on Ster (audio Only)

another dumb blonde?

I believe modern vaccinations are essential but there's been a history of some disasters too....I think I'll look into her claims....maybe she's on to something.

p.s. I like her better without the fake tits....she's also one of the funniest women on Earth.

So much for the conservative point of view. It is all going to an all liberal show. I so wont be watching anymore

I believe modern vaccinations are essential but there's been a history of some disasters too....I think I'll look into her claims....maybe she's on to something.

p.s. I like her better without the fake tits....she's also one of the funniest women on Earth.

She's a complete fool spreading dangerous lies. Not vaccinating your kids is irresponsible.

What disasters are you talking about?

Dozens of scientific studies have found no link between autism and vaccines.

It's that overwhelming evidence vs. 1 Playboy playmate's illogical assumption.

She's a complete fool spreading dangerous lies. Not vaccinating your kids is irresponsible.

This should keep ya busy for an hour or two: :eusa_eh:

Vaccination Debate

I am totally against vaccinations. My cousin was born normal. Pefectly normal baby. My grandmothers sister said she was going to be a very bright child because as a baby she was so aware - she was very animated and engaging with others. ( that was her grandmother ) Then her mother took her for a vaccination and within days she wasn't normal anymore. She completely changed. She no longer smiled or laughed or did anything but scream at the slightest change in her environment.

She was taken for many tests - this was years ago - before Autism was so common - they diagnosed her with Autism. My grandmothers sister insisted it was the vaccination - the child was completely normal before that shot. They denied it but I know she was right. It was a vaccination that caused my cousins autism. No one will ever convince me it wasn't.

-Jeremiah

Vaccinations cause Autism for starters.

Dozens of scientific studies have found no link between autism and vaccines.

It's that overwhelming evidence vs. 1 Playboy playmate's illogical assumption.

Those are controlled studies and if you believe them over the evidence all around you - you being foolish. This is all about Big Money and they are not about to let the truth out.

I am totally against vaccinations. My cousin was born normal. Pefectly normal baby. My grandmothers sister said she was going to be a very bright child because as a baby she was so aware - she was very animated and engaging with others. ( that was her grandmother ) Then her mother took her for a vaccination and within days she wasn't normal anymore. She completely changed. She no longer smiled or laughed or did anything but scream at the slightest change in her environment.

She was taken for many tests - this was years ago - before Autism was so common - they diagnosed her with Autism. My grandmothers sister insisted it was the vaccination - the child was completely normal before that shot. They denied it but I know she was right. It was a vaccination that caused my cousins autism. No one will ever convince me it wasn't.

-Jeremiah

My kids all had reactions to various vaccinations too although none as horrible as yours. I recall the first polio vaccine shot I got in the 50's....thank God for Jonas Salk but I broke out in hives from it and they later admitted some of the batches were bad...the second shot didn't bother me and the third I think was in a little cup you drank. Salk later worked on the AIDS virus but didn't get anywhere with his research as far as I know.

Controversial? Who cares? I don't. I don't watch the show and have no intention of no matter who they put on their.

Well, I might if they put my wife on. But those women wouldn't know what hit them if they did.

Vaccination Debate

I know all the arguments because of the field that I work in. Jenny McCarthy and her cause have been completely discredited. The main researcher behind her claims is in jail I believe or was sued.

Vaccination Debate

I know all the arguments because of the field that I work in. Jenny McCarthy and her cause have been completely discredited. The main researcher behind her claims is in jail I believe or was sued.

Okay, now check out some flu-shot horror stories....I've never gotten a flu shot, never got the flu, and never will get that shot. Oh, and it's not just humans....I had a German Shepherd pup who got distemper from his distemper shot....OOPS! 3 vets told me to put him down but I would not....even though he couldn't stand up....I found a vet who gave him a vitamin B shot, a cortisone shot, and tetracycline for any infectious flare-ups, and in a few days he was bounding around, playing with his sister.

Last edited:
Why in God's name would any of you watch a show, liberal or not, with a political genius like Whoopi Goldberg sitting at the table? Why is this even important? I'd rather watch paint dry. Every time Obama comes on she literally humps his leg. It's pathetic.

You are a jackass and a moron. Put that poison shit in your kids I won't. I got 3 kids none have had these poisons injected in their bodies and never will.

BTW....watch out for Omega 3 FISH OIL capsules....a new study says they CAUSE PROSTATE CANCER instead of preventing it. I tried some but it's like swallowing a gumdrop....I bet more than one victim has needed a Heimlich manuever from those things.

Last edited:
btw....watch out for omega 3 fish oil capsules....a new study says they cause prostate cancer instead of preventing it. I tried some but it's like swallowing a gumdrop....i bet more than one victim has needed a heimlich manuever from those things.

wtf?

Forum List

Back