Jenny McCarthy--a controversial new choice for The View

She will be good for "The View", just like here with Justin Beiber..

justin-bieber-jenny-mccarthy-snog-1.jpg

I believe modern vaccinations are essential but there's been a history of some disasters too....I think I'll look into her claims....maybe she's on to something.

p.s. I like her better without the fake tits....she's also one of the funniest women on Earth.

She's a complete fool spreading dangerous lies. Not vaccinating your kids is irresponsible.

What disasters are you talking about?

Vaccinations cause Autism for starters.

sorry, but no one knows what causes it, no one knows how to cure it and no one really knows what it is.

You just have to see it to know it exists

I believe modern vaccinations are essential but there's been a history of some disasters too....I think I'll look into her claims....maybe she's on to something.

p.s. I like her better without the fake tits....she's also one of the funniest women on Earth.

She's a complete fool spreading dangerous lies. Not vaccinating your kids is irresponsible.

This should keep ya busy for an hour or two: :eusa_eh:

Vaccination Debate

Why? Is there something there that contradicts all the reap science?

McCarthy has never advocated not vaccinating children. She advocated a more responsible vaccination schedule to not overwhelm children's immune systems. In other words spread them out and maybe looking into eliminating a few. McCarthy, dumb and obnoxious as she is, has been misrepresented on this issue.

You are a jackass and a moron. Put that poison shit in your kids I won't. I got 3 kids none have had these poisons injected in their bodies and never will.

A vaccine is not a poison. I think you are not clear on basic biology.

Hope your kids don't get the measles, mumps, hepatitis, chicken pox, whooping cough, etc. These diseases can be fatal.

BTW,

No one is going to talk about Jenny McCarthy's willingness to play tickle?

omg, is this really something people sit around and give a shit about?

the VIEW...icky and dumb

Last edited:
The View reminds me of an aviary....the beeping and chirping and rustling of creatures dashing about with the occasional croaking of ravens and crows.

Simply charming. :rolleyes:

You are a jackass and a moron. Put that poison shit in your kids I won't. I got 3 kids none have had these poisons injected in their bodies and never will.

Hope your kids don't get the measles, mumps, hepatitis, chicken pox, whooping cough, etc. These diseases can be fatal.

BTW,

Do you even know some of the stuff they put in vaccines? I have done the research....its scary. They haven't had any of those....I had CP as a kid all my brothers and sisters did and we were vaccinated before hand...so much for them working.

Why in God's name would any of you watch a show, liberal or not, with a political genius like Whoopi Goldberg sitting at the table? Why is this even important? I'd rather watch paint dry. Every time Obama comes on she literally humps his leg. It's pathetic.

Aint' that the truth. I loved when they all got pissed at O'Reilly and wouldnt' sit with him :lmao:

Them's some crazy bitches. Did we ever find out if BABA WAWA fucked Castro ?

BTW,

Do you even know some of the stuff they put in vaccines? I have done the research....its scary. They haven't had any of those....I had CP as a kid all my brothers and sisters did and we were vaccinated before hand...so much for them working.

You are a full of shit idiot.

How about reading a science book?

You think you've done research, but your comments prove you haven't studied shit.

Last edited:

BTW,

You think you've done research, but your comments prove you haven't studied shit.

How about speaking to the mothers of children who got a shot and mysteriously developed autism?

I'm 43 years old and I haven't the flu in 30 years. Never had one vaccine.

Go to hell.

BTW,

You had Crappy Posts as a kid? All your sisters had it too? And they still let you post? Is it contagious?

Why in God's name would any of you watch a show, liberal or not, with a political genius like Whoopi Goldberg sitting at the table? Why is this even important? I'd rather watch paint dry. Every time Obama comes on she literally humps his leg. It's pathetic.

Without Whoopi on the show we wouldn't know that the whole moon landing thing was a hoax.

:eusa_whistle:

Eh so what the shows cast is now total Hollywood liberal the circle is complete at last I might care if I ever watched the show thankfully The Price is Right comes on opposite it.

Barbara Walters picked Jenny McCarthy to replace Hasselbeck on her tv show, The View.

I guess she needed another dumb blonde.

A lot of pundits are opposed to this decision because of McCarthy's unscientific opposition to vaccinating kids.

McCarthy is wrong about vaccinations, but I don't think her opinion should preclude her from being on a popular tv show. Too many people these days are intolerant of other people's opinions. It's not McCarthy's fault, if parents are dumb enough to believe a dumb blonde over medical science when deciding whether or not to vaccinate their kids.

Anyway, the first thing that pops into my mind when I think of Jenny McCarthy is not her stance on vaccination...it's the time she appeared on the Howard Stern show and sat in the tickle chair. They tickled her til she peed her pants.

Google Image Result for http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4581/1270/1600/jenny_mccarthy_pee1.jpg

Here's a link to the audio. Don't bother looking for video...it was on the Howard Stern radio show.

Jenny McCarthy on Ster (audio Only)

What is "The View?"

Barbara Walters picked Jenny McCarthy to replace Hasselbeck on her tv show, The View.

I guess she needed another dumb blonde.

A lot of pundits are opposed to this decision because of McCarthy's unscientific opposition to vaccinating kids.

McCarthy is wrong about vaccinations, but I don't think her opinion should preclude her from being on a popular tv show. Too many people these days are intolerant of other people's opinions. It's not McCarthy's fault, if parents are dumb enough to believe a dumb blonde over medical science when deciding whether or not to vaccinate their kids.

Anyway, the first thing that pops into my mind when I think of Jenny McCarthy is not her stance on vaccination...it's the time she appeared on the Howard Stern show and sat in the tickle chair. They tickled her til she peed her pants.

Google Image Result for http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4581/1270/1600/jenny_mccarthy_pee1.jpg

Here's a link to the audio. Don't bother looking for video...it was on the Howard Stern radio show.

Jenny McCarthy on Ster (audio Only)

What is "The View?"

A group of acerbic and bitter individuals pontificating to the world through the medium of TV.

How about speaking to the mothers of children who got a shot and mysteriously developed autism?

I'm 43 years old and I haven't the flu in 30 years. Never had one vaccine.

Go to hell.

A guy could eat lunch, than go outside, get the mail, and get run over by a car and killed.

Does that mean eating lunch got him killed?

Forum List

Back