Jerome Corsi explains the perjury trap Mueller’s team sprang on him

Mueller truly is a NAZI, uses all the fuers tactics!

Last night, Jerome Corsi explained to Tucker Carlson and his audience how the Mueller team was able to charge him with lying to them in order to pressure him to (in his view) to give false testimony implicating Paul Manafort. It is a harrowing tale as he tells it. If you believe him, he is a victim of a ruthless team that took possession of his computer, smart phone, and other records, and then spent hours grilling him over details of his communications years earlier. When he failed to remember that he forwarded one email, they had him on a charge of lying, even though, as he told Tucker Carlson (rush transcript via Grabien):

Now the special counsel came in and blew up and they actually sent me home and gave me an opportunity to review the emails. When I came back, I amended the testimony to say that I now remember the email. The special counsel was happy with that until I couldn’t give them what they wanted. Which was a connection that I had with Assange, which they assumed I have come which I I didn’t have. Now suddenly, they forgot they allowed me to amend my testimony and they are going back to the mistake I made, when I forgot the emails. So really, I think, it is completely fraudulent, the charge that they were trying to get me to plead to. I refused to plead to a lie.

Read more at americanthinker.com ...

But here they have Comey DEAD TO TIGHTS, and so far, no grand jury!

FLASHBACK. Watch Former FBI Director James Comey Commit Perjury Before Congress - RedState
RedState › streiff › 2017/09/02 › flashba...

Sep 2, 2017 · Back in September, 2016, the House Judiciary Committee held an oversight hearing on the FBI. The star witness, of course, was then-Director
To some, getting caught blatantly lying is embarrassing and shameful; to criminals, it’s a “perjury trap.”
I guess you could be like Hillary and not remember shit.

Perjury traps only work if you're a liar.

Can you remember every email you got 2 years ago, and everything you said exactly? If you don’t then you committed perjury, see how it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can tell you I sure don't remember every e-mail I ever sent. And as for those sent two years ago?? No fucking way.

Anyone who says they can is full of shit.

Mueller and his people sure are snakes.

Last night, Jerome Corsi explained to Tucker Carlson and his audience how the Mueller team was able to charge him with lying to them in order to pressure him to (in his view) to give false testimony implicating Paul Manafort. It is a harrowing tale as he tells it. If you believe him, he is a victim of a ruthless team that took possession of his computer, smart phone, and other records, and then spent hours grilling him over details of his communications years earlier. When he failed to remember that he forwarded one email, they had him on a charge of lying, even though, as he told Tucker Carlson (rush transcript via Grabien):

Now the special counsel came in and blew up and they actually sent me home and gave me an opportunity to review the emails. When I came back, I amended the testimony to say that I now remember the email. The special counsel was happy with that until I couldn’t give them what they wanted. Which was a connection that I had with Assange, which they assumed I have come which I I didn’t have. Now suddenly, they forgot they allowed me to amend my testimony and they are going back to the mistake I made, when I forgot the emails. So really, I think, it is completely fraudulent, the charge that they were trying to get me to plead to. I refused to plead to a lie.

FLASHBACK. Watch Former FBI Director James Comey Commit Perjury Before Congress - RedState

Sep 2, 2017 · Back in September, 2016, the House Judiciary Committee held an oversight hearing on the FBI. The star witness, of course, was then-Director
To some, getting caught blatantly lying is embarrassing and shameful; to criminals, it’s a “perjury trap.”
So saying you dontd remember 22"out of 25 times with the Hildebeast testimony for Judicial Watch is ok?
Hillary Clinton ‘Can’t Recall’ in 21 of 25 Answers to Judicial Watch Lawsuit
But...But...But... Hillary!!

LMf'nAO!!!

I guess you could be like Hillary and not remember shit.
Or like Reagan. It's not hard to admit that one doesn't recall something, you know.

Can you remember every email you got 2 years ago, and everything you said exactly? If you don’t then you committed perjury, see how it works.

I can tell you I sure don't remember every e-mail I ever sent. And as for those sent two years ago?? No fucking way.

So....if you don't remember something from two years ago and you are asked, do you say "I don't remember, it was two years ago."? Or do you make something up?

So....if you don't remember something from two years ago and you are asked, do you say "I don't remember, it was two years ago."? Or do you make something up?

Well it depends on your situation.

How long have they been hammering you for answers.

Oh and if you say you don't remember will they believe you or just keep hammering??

Being as you nor I have never been in that situation I doubt we would know.

Oh and don't forget. They want Corsi to lie. Which he won't do.

Your avatar is prefect for you.
"prefect"......
funny-pictures-dumpaday-375.jpg

Trump is the only Nazi I see. Him and his followers like you. Sad that you have no clue what you are talking about. Trump refuses to condemn white supremacy which is what Nazism is about.

Corsi is a clown who goes on a show that he knows he will get no tough questions. The only question is whether these attacks on Mueller are coordinated or not. If they are, we are talking about a conspiracy to obstruct justice. We have one side of a story and he knows that Mueller is not going to come out publicly so he has a license to lie.

So saying you dontd remember 22"out of 25 times with the Hildebeast testimony for Judicial Watch is ok?
Hillary Clinton ‘Can’t Recall’ in 21 of 25 Answers to Judicial Watch Lawsuit

This is nothing but harassment. I would have said 'I can't recall' to all 25 questions.

Yes, well, no surprise there. The DNC and its fellow travelers (including the MSM) are borderline devils.
What concerns me is I think they are going to prevail in these coming harrowing years. They will escape convictions and punishments for their crimes, and they will have possibly destroyed Trump and the endeavors of any republicans who are not cowards, and they will retain a greater than 50% of Americans base that is so lost in the cosmos and hung up on the dung of life that we will all be witnesses to our demise.

There's a very good way to avoid all this.

Don't lie.

corsi has the power to not lie and not be prosecuted for perjury.

No one forced him to lie. He did that all by himself.

He should face the proper consequences for that crime.

Forum List

Back