Jerry Brown: Climate-Change Deniers ‘Definitely Contributing’ to the ‘New Abnormal’ of Wildfires

Mocking Gov. Brown is evidence of your ignorance.

To be fair, that was Johnny Carson mocking Jerry Brown.

And you echoed it. Character assassinations are never informative and lack any fair representation of the victim.

Tell us more about Trump.

There is no fair representation of Trump. He is what he is, a narcissist, a megalomaniac and a total asshole.

You might want to rush home. I think you left the irony on.

I didn't leave behind my education or experience. That you mock my comments about Trump, seem you lack both my experience and my education.

But, maybe I judge you to harshly, prove me wrong and post a counter-claim with evidence Trump is not, "a narcissist, a megalomaniac and a total asshole".

Did the state let this happen to advance the phony climate change agenda?

"Never let a crisis go to waste"

That may have been said by a Democrat, but it is in effect without a doubt by Donald Trump. Without hate and fear, lies and bigotry, Trump would have nothing to say or offer.

Yes, Trump is using the CA fires to promote his "let's see the lab work" agenda on Manmade Global Climate Warming Change

LOL, Really Frank? So how large a lab is needed to recreate Hurricane Michael or the Droughts in the West?
How about Marine Animals moving North on both coasts? How large a pool will you need in your lab?

Bull sharks and bottlenose dolphins are moving north as the ocean warms

Jerry Brown is one of the chief architects of the fire disasters in CA. He has promoted an enviro-nazi agenda:

- "Let it burn" land management instead of controlled limited burns as part of routine management
- Reduction in grazing on public lands (cows, goats and sheep do a wonderful job clearing brush - but the green vegan human haters lobby against it)
- Virtual cancellation of the CA water project (started by his Dad - CA has been a longterm victim of Jerry's daddy issues)
- Uncontrolled illegal immigration living in areas with inadequate and hacked infrastructure
- Aging electrical infrastructure that is overtaxed due to the population issues.
- Diversion of much of the state's spending to bloated public employee comp and benefits instead of capital improvements and proper maintenance programs.

Chalk it up to "never let a tragedy go to waste". What an insulting bastard Brown is.

My favorite quote about Jerry Brown came from Johnny Carson

"Jerry Brown once tried marijuana, but he never exhaled"

And you echoed it. Character assassinations are never informative and lack any fair representation of the victim.

There is no fair representation of Trump. He is what he is, a narcissist, a megalomaniac and a total asshole.
That he is. And also the best POTUS in modern history.

My favorite quote about Jerry Brown came from Johnny Carson

"Jerry Brown once tried marijuana, but he never exhaled"

Ultimately, it's mockery of Bill Clinton, who made the ridiculous claim that he 'once tried marijuana, but never inhaled'.

A comment I'm sure Clinton regrets. The Smell of MJ on University and college campuses was common, and it was so prevalent the parents of students had a fit when their child was arrested and booked for simple possession.

It was then when CA. passed 1000 PC and diverted those from being booked (having a criminal record) for having a small amount of MJ.

Even before CA passed the law making recreational MJ legal, it was ignored by urban police agencies since the work and cost of enforcing the law was not worth it.

Clinton doesnt regret it any more than he regrets saying "it depends on what the definition of is is".

Catch me if you can!!!!

Of course living in an overpopulated desert doesn't have anything to do with it, does it?

Q. Best at what?

A. At dividing the nation, alienating our allies and demagoguery.

Q. Best at what?

Only American haters feel alienated.

Q. Best at what?

Best at being a Rorschach Test to identify Foaming Moonbat Progs and Normal Americans.

Forum List

Back