Jerry Brown: Climate-Change Deniers ‘Definitely Contributing’ to the ‘New Abnormal’ of Wildfires

My favorite quote about Jerry Brown came from Johnny Carson

"Jerry Brown once tried marijuana, but he never exhaled"

Mocking Gov. Brown is evidence of your ignorance.

To be fair, that was Johnny Carson mocking Jerry Brown.

was jerry taking a shot at the firefighters?
Notice the difference in the media/lefts handling of brown blaming a theory and trump blaming those funded to prevent these things.
btw, I didn't mean to step on your post, I didn't read all the way down and did not know you posted the above.

My favorite quote about Jerry Brown came from Johnny Carson

"Jerry Brown once tried marijuana, but he never exhaled"

Mocking Gov. Brown is evidence of your ignorance.

To be fair, that was Johnny Carson mocking Jerry Brown.

And you echoed it. Character assassinations are never informative and lack any fair representation of the victim.

Ultimately, it's mockery of Bill Clinton, who made the ridiculous claim that he 'once tried marijuana, but never inhaled'.
Why, he proved with his statement that all he ever did in his life was WASTE MONEY....

Governor Moonbeam is always good for a hearty laugh. .. :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
We have someone coming even worse. We have Gay Gavin Newsom at the gate.

"we"? You don't live in CA. and you've proved you have no clue on every topical issue.
I live in California. I have lived in California since 1965. I have absolute personal knowledge of what the state has degraded into and remember when Mayor Gay Gavin was illegally marrying gay couples on the steps of San Francisco city hall. Too bad he didn't fall down those steps.

I was born and raised in San Francisco, and know its history from the Vigilante Era and Emperor Norton to the anti war protests at CAL and SFSU, to rise of Harvey Milk and the courage of Mayor Newton to marry gay and lesbian couples.

I'm also aware of very conservative natives. Unlike you, some have provided cogent arguments, but always seem to fall back to simple and not pragmatic solutions.

"we"? You don't live in CA. and you've proved you have no clue on every topical issue.
I live in California. I have lived in California since 1965. I have absolute personal knowledge of what the state has degraded into and remember when Mayor Gay Gavin was illegally marrying gay couples on the steps of San Francisco city hall. Too bad he didn't fall down those steps.

I was born and raised in San Francisco, and know its history from the Vigilante Era and Emperor Norton to the anti war protests at CAL and SFSU, to rise of Harvey Milk and the courage of Mayor Newton to marry gay and lesbian couples.

I'm also aware of very conservative natives. Unlike you, some have provided cogent arguments, but always seem to fall back to simple and not pragmatic solutions.
Are you joking? Calling the mayor of Gayville (San Francisco...I went to school there by the way) "courageous" for marrying off gay couples?
Yeah :icon_rolleyes: ....how "brave" of Gavin Newsome. What a risky stance for the San Francisco mayor to take.

What a liar. California is burning because that crooked walking virus sucked all the money out of fire fighting funds to give illegals a luxury free ride and his multi-billion dollar choo-choo that will never be built (the project is simply a tool by which his cronies can embezzle giant amounts of tax dollars). For my own good, I should stop clicking on threads about that Jerry Brown cocksucker; I hate, loathe, detest, despise, abhor and odiate him sooo much just seeing that human sewer's name fills me with an explosion of rage.

the courage of Mayor Newton to marry gay and lesbian couples.
What's soo courageous about performing performing pretend marriages for mentally ill perverts? ... :cuckoo:

What's soo courageous about performing performing pretend marriages for mentally ill perverts? ... :cuckoo:

It takes a lot.

There are people like you, haters, who might take a violent action against him or his family. You are a coward, you hide behind a keyboard and make outrageous and hateful comments on matters that are not any of your business.

Are you joking? Calling the mayor of Gayville (San Francisco...I went to school there by the way) "courageous" for marrying off gay couples?
Yeah :icon_rolleyes: ....how "brave" of Gavin Newsome. What a risky stance for the San Francisco mayor to take.
That's why we call him Gay Gavin Newsom. He used to be married to Kimberly Guilfoyle but she was too much man for him.

What a liar. California is burning because that crooked walking virus sucked all the money out of fire fighting funds to give illegals a luxury free ride and his multi-billion dollar choo-choo that will never be built (the project is simply a tool by which his cronies can embezzle giant amounts of tax dollars). For my own good, I should stop clicking on threads about that Jerry Brown cocksucker; I hate, loathe, detest, despise, abhor and odiate him sooo much just seeing that human sewer's name fills me with an explosion of rage.
Then may I say JERRY BROWN for President?

It takes a lot.

There are people like you, haters, who might take a violent action against him or his family. You are a coward, you hide behind a keyboard and make outrageous and hateful comments on matters that are not any of your business.
It takes a lot??? It takes none. Newsome is now governor of the God forsaken state of California. We see the political price Newsome paid for violating state law.

Like with sanctuary state policy we see how the left treats laws they don't happen to agree with. They just break the law.
They are no different than the Jim Crow governors who simply refused to acknowledge federal civil rights laws they didn't happen to like.

Yeah, what was the name of the school you attended? What neighborhood was that school in, and where did you live: Give me a street name!

SF is cosmopolitan and demographically diverse, we do have a population of callous conservatives and gun nuts. Your claim that it is not risky is foolish and has no substance.

Then may I say JERRY BROWN for President?

What a typical Jerry Brown fan utter traitor you are. So you're saying that you're so breathtakingly stupid, you want the rest of the country to be as comically fucked up as my home state? You may think you're cute, but in reality you are a treasonous son of a bitch if you support this blatantly self-hating-American Criminal with a capital C.

It takes a lot.

It takes a lot??? It takes none. Newsome is now governor of the God forsaken state of California. We see the political price Newsome paid for violating state law.

Like with sanctuary state policy we see how the left treats laws they don't happen to agree with. They just break the law.
They are no different than the Jim Crow governors who simply refused to acknowledge federal civil rights laws they didn't happen to like.

There is no difference between a support for civil rights and support a for segregation? Is that what you mean?

I really don't want to violate the rules, but your post brings me to wonder what makes you want others to believe Gov. Brown has cronies who embezzle state funds, and you don't and can't (it seems) post any evidence. It makes me wonder if you are a damn liar or so stupid someone like me doesn't wonder what is wrong with you.

SF is cosmopolitan and demographically diverse, we do have a population of callous conservatives and gun nuts. Your claim that it is not risky is foolish and has no substance.
SF is a cesspit where homeless derelicts defecate on the sidewalks, and diseased homo's litter the streets with used hypodermic needles, and gangs of illegals randomly rob and murder American citizens for sport. .... :cuckoo:

Yeah, what was the name of the school you attended? What neighborhood was that school in, and where did you live: Give me a street name!

I attended the Bailey school in the heart of the Tenderloin in the old Channel 44 building on Taylor st. (I think, it's been a long time). It was an electronics and broadcast school.
I commuted into SF from the North Bay and didn't live in San Francisco.

Your claim that Newsome was taking a big risk is just laughable. Really pathetic.

Last edited:

It takes a lot.

There is no difference between a support for civil rights and support a for segregation? Is that what you mean?

I really don't want to violate the rules, but your post brings me to wonder what makes you want others to believe Gov. Brown has cronies who embezzle state funds, and you don't and can't (it seems) post any evidence. It makes me wonder if you are a damn liar or so stupid someone like me doesn't wonder what is wrong with you.
"There is no difference between a support for civil rights and support a for segregation? Is that what you mean?"
I mean in terms of doing whatever they want and to hell with the law there is no difference between the Jim Crow governors and governors like Jerry Brown. Both have no regard for the law and want you to follow some laws
but not others, as they so desire. They are despicable hypocrites and liars.

It takes a lot.

"There is no difference between a support for civil rights and support a for segregation? Is that what you mean?"
I mean in terms of doing whatever they want and to hell with the law there is no difference between the Jim Crow governors and governors like Jerry Brown. Both have no regard for the law and want you to follow some laws
but not others, as they so desire. They are despicable hypocrites and liars.

I suspect you've not read Thoreau, or considered the moral authority outlined by Jefferson in the Declaration of Independence, or considered the spirit of the Preamble to the Constitution. Nor do you consider the First Amendment wherein the Supreme Court ruled in Obergefell v. Hodges [ "is a landmark civil rights case in which the Supreme Court of the United States ruled that the fundamental right to marry is guaranteed to same-sex couples by both the Due Process Clause and the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.]

Forum List

Back