🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jerry Jones is a Numbnuts Nimrod Nabob

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I don't hate Jerry Jones, no matter what an ass he makes of himself pretending to be a competent General Manager of the Dallas Cowboys.

He just makes me sick with his ego driven stupidity and head-up-his-ass incompetence.

I have just about given up on the Cowboys. JJ and his thugs have really taken my enthusiasm away, and Landry and Staubach, and Murchison, and Lilly and their comrades are a distant memory. Aiken and Smith were damned good, but they just didn't have the same awesomeness, it seems to me.

Fuck Jerry Jones, they godam abomination.

Meanwhile RG3, Dan Snyder, and the Redskins seem to be everything Dallas used to be and more.

But ever cheering for the Redskins seems like a damnable perversion to me after all these years. Still... JJ might just drive me to it.

How much in Taxes did Jerry extract from the local area to build his Stadium?

Did you guys get a personal thank you from him for cheering for his team all these years?

thats an issue of denial from him.of course he loved him when he was winning superbowls for him.JJ it looks like has done the same thing that lamar hunt of the chiefs did,once he won a superbowl, he did not care about ever making it back to the big game again ,just filling the seats of the staudium.

same with Jones.He doesnt care.if he did,he would have got rid of Romo the homo who chokes in big games.I hope the cowboys keep Romo his entire career.He lacks the desire and the willingness to take a big hit to make the big play like Aikman did.

I thought he was the best owner when they were winning Super Bowls.

yeah at first I hated him for firing Landry.Even though I have always hated the cowboys,I always liked Landry.But yeah,i could not deny it turned out to be a genius movie on his part since it paid off and they won three superbowls,two with Johnson as the coach in the 90's.

But the proof is in the pudding that it was Johnson that built that team and made them successful,not Jones.If Johnson had stayed there,I have no doubt they would have won at least 2 more superbowls under him.thats why i was doing cartwheels when Johnson left.I knew he was the straw that stirred the drink and was the driving force in them winning their superbowls.

They still had enough talent under switzer to win it after he left to win another one but as we all do,they got older and could not perfrom at a high level anymore and as we all do,had to retire and the cowboys have never been the same since Johnson,Aikman,and Smith retired and left the team.

JJ has shown he is a clueless owner without Johnson.:clap2::D

Landry had class. Landry's teams had style. Landry's teams had heart.

Jones has no class. Jones' best teams were aggregations of individuals. Watching them win super bowls gave one the feeling of listening to a banjo at a funeral.

Last edited:
I don't hate Jerry Jones, no matter what an ass he makes of himself pretending to be a competent General Manager of the Dallas Cowboys.

He just makes me sick with his ego driven stupidity and head-up-his-ass incompetence.

I have just about given up on the Cowboys. JJ and his thugs have really taken my enthusiasm away, and Landry and Staubach, and Murchison, and Lilly and their comrades are a distant memory. Aiken and Smith were damned good, but they just didn't have the same awesomeness, it seems to me.

Meanwhile RG3, Dan Snyder, and the Redskins seem to be everything Dallas used to be and more.

But ever cheering for the Redskins seems like a damnable perversion to me after all these years. Still... JJ might just drive me to it.

Dan Snyder ???

THAT moron has the most dangerous field to play on in the country. Instead of fixing the huge potholes or putting in a safe playing field he paints the hazzards green. What a fuckin dousche bag.

How much in Taxes did Jerry extract from the local area to build his Stadium?

Did you guys get a personal thank you from him for cheering for his team all these years?

Lol, did he give a personal thank you to all the people of Arlington Texas who homes he got the city to condemn so he could buy it for cheap and build Cowboy stadium?

No, he did not.

JJ is a shithead.

Dan Snyder ???

THAT moron has the most dangerous field to play on in the country. Instead of fixing the huge potholes or putting in a safe playing field he paints the hazzards green. What a fuckin dousche bag.

How long ago was that?

Lately he seems to be growing out of his penny pinching shit.

Dan Snyder ???

How long ago was that?

Our best DE blew out his knee in the playoff game this January. The comentators made several comments on the green paint having been applied to deformities on the field. It is widely assumed that the dangerous condition of the field led to RGIII's eventual knee injury also.

I thought he was the best owner when they were winning Super Bowls.

yeah at first I hated him for firing Landry.Even though I have always hated the cowboys,I always liked Landry.But yeah,i could not deny it turned out to be a genius movie on his part since it paid off and they won three superbowls,two with Johnson as the coach in the 90's.

But the proof is in the pudding that it was Johnson that built that team and made them successful,not Jones.If Johnson had stayed there,I have no doubt they would have won at least 2 more superbowls under him.thats why i was doing cartwheels when Johnson left.I knew he was the straw that stirred the drink and was the driving force in them winning their superbowls.

They still had enough talent under switzer to win it after he left to win another one but as we all do,they got older and could not perfrom at a high level anymore and as we all do,had to retire and the cowboys have never been the same since Johnson,Aikman,and Smith retired and left the team.

JJ has shown he is a clueless owner without Johnson.:clap2::D

A lot of Cowboy fans think he did TL wrong but 3 Super Bowl wins eased the pain.

Dan Snyder ???

How long ago was that?

Our best DE blew out his knee in the playoff game this January. The comentators made several comments on the green paint having been applied to deformities on the field. It is widely assumed that the dangerous condition of the field led to RGIII's eventual knee injury also.

Mike shannahan should not only be fired for even considering letting RG back into that game,he should be sued by the fans.

.Because of Shannahan,this season appears grim for the skins.He is their future,if they were wise,they would sit him out for the rest of the year and make sure he is ready to go for next year.

Forum List

Back