Jerusalem Day

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
This Sunday is Jerusalem Day. It commemorates the day, during the miraculous Six-Day War, when Jerusalem was liberated. Blood flowed freely thru the ancient, narrow alley-ways, as the Israeli soldiers did everything in their power not to damage any of the holy sites. The soldiers rushed quickly to the Western Wall (formerly known as the Wailing Wall), as Rabbi Shlomo Goren blew the shofar (ram's horn), just as the priests had done when the walls of Jericho fell down. Who can forget that iconic picture of the young, brave soldiers staring at the Wall, liberated after 2,000 years? In celebration of this great event, every Jew, Christian, and even Muslim (whose Quran says that Israel belongs to Moses' people), should listen to Naomi Shemer's song "Jerusalem of Gold/Yerushalayim Shel Zahav".

This Sunday is Jerusalem Day. It commemorates the day, during the miraculous Six-Day War, when Jerusalem was liberated. Blood flowed freely thru the ancient, narrow alley-ways, as the Israeli soldiers did everything in their power not to damage any of the holy sites. The soldiers rushed quickly to the Western Wall (formerly known as the Wailing Wall), as Rabbi Shlomo Goren blew the shofar (ram's horn), just as the priests had done when the walls of Jericho fell down. Who can forget that iconic picture of the young, brave soldiers staring at the Wall, liberated after 2,000 years? In celebration of this great event, every Jew, Christian, and even Muslim (whose Quran says that Israel belongs to Moses' people), should listen to Naomi Shemer's song "Jerusalem of Gold/Yerushalayim Shel Zahav".

Beautiful song, thanks. A lot of traditional Jewish music has a hypnotic aura and a profound sadness to it. I love it.

This song and video (sung by a young Jewish boys choir) is really sad and beautiful.

You mean the day invading European colonists evicted most of the native Christians and Muslims from Jerusalem.

You mean the day invading European colonists evicted most of the native Christians and Muslims from Jerusalem.
Actually, it was a fulfillment of the Mandate.

The invading / land stealing arabs-moslems have been whining ever since.

YES, that day!

Now go in search of G-d before it's too late.

Jews do not hate the way you do.
But you do continue their persecution since the time of the pharaohs.

YES, that day!

The Jews are, with the Muslims, the most hateful people in the world. Once you accept Jesus you will understand.

YES, that day!

The Jews are, with the Muslims, the most hateful people in the world. Once you accept Jesus you will understand.

"Accepted Jesus" you say.

Well given all the vitriol coming from you and from many others (maybe even me) ---- that is simply not enough.

I am not convinced.

Beautiful song, thanks. A lot of traditional Jewish music has a hypnotic aura and a profound sadness to it. I love it.

This song and video (sung by a young Jewish boys choir) is really sad and beautiful.

Sunni man, i suggest that you watch the bottom video, since you're a Holocaust denier. fanger, you too.

How could they be native when 2000 years ago not a Christian or a muslim were in existence. And every one is an invader of Jewish lands

Sunni man, i suggest that you watch the bottom video, since you're a Holocaust denier. fanger, you too.

Don't forget monte....................

I don't think monte ever denied the Holocaust. He did present a graph once that showed the pre- and post-Holocaust Jewish populations in Europe supposedly had not changed. I don't know where he got that false graph from.

YES, that day!

Jesus the Jew who by rights you should be hating with every pore in your skin. The most hateful people in the world are the Catholics followed by the muslims, both are taught to hate everyone else by their religious leaders. Yours came first with the LIE that the Jews killed your god, well he cant have been much of a god if the Jews could kill him. This means that he was just a mortal man in reality.

I don't think monte ever denied the Holocaust. He did present a graph once that showed the pre- and post-Holocaust Jewish populations in Europe supposedly had not changed. I don't know where he got that false graph from.

He hints at it being faked all the time if you read his posts, and makes nasty comments about how the Jews use it to screw money out of Germany.

Forum List

Back